Dr. Gauri Dhir, MD

Dr. Gauri Dhir, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Gauri Dhir, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Raleigh, NC. She specializes in endocrinology.Read her story

10208 Cerny St Ste 110

Raleigh, NC 27617

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Dhir

See how frequently Dr. Dhir performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Hyperparathyroidism
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
high

Dr. Dhir's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dhir's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dhir "I was always very caring growing up as a child; this seed made me become a physician with true zeal of taking care of patients with passion who are suffering and are in need of help the most. I believe in listening to my patients and to understand their sufferings. Outside of work, I enjoy exercising in the gym, spinning and outdoor activities with family and friends. I like to do meditation and spend time with my beautiful pet dog as well."

• Endocrinology

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Fine Needle Aspiration of Thyroid Nodules
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Dhir is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dhir has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Dhir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dhir's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhir to family and friends

Dr. Dhir's Performance

GOOD

I went to doctor Dhir after having a full thyroid panel done showing high TSH, low T4, T3, and very high thyroglobulin antibodies. Doctor Dhir completely disregarded my symptoms and claimed there was no treatment for me beyond stopping all exercise and lowering my stress levels. While I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I am a patient of Dr Dhir and i would highly recommend her to anyone with Diabetes. She is very professional and explains things very clearly when it come to questions pertaining to Diabetes. She volunteers her services to the less fortunate and does educational seminars to help people to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Dhir helped me feel more at ease with my diagnosis and is so passionate about our plan of action that I couldn't help but feel positive. She really loves what she does and that comes through in her interactions with me. I have actually already recommended her to my mother and father!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0