Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Bharti

Hunstad Kortesis Csmtc Pls Sgy

4625 Piedmont Row Dr Ste 135B Charlotte, NC 28210

Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic medicine.

Dr. Bharti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bharti

Dr. Bharti?
Dr. Bharti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD
Dr. Bharti and his staff are absolutely incredible! Dr. Bharti changed my life (and my body) and far exceeded any expectations I had. He made me feel so comfortable from my first consultation and his staff had been so warm and welcoming at each and every visit I have with them. I couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Bharti and HKB and everything they have done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
Dr. Bharti is simply fantastic!!! He a talented surgeon that uses the latest technologies available and he is also an extremely nice person. From consultation to surgery day to post opperative care I was comfortable and confident that Dr. Bharti and I were both on the same page with the goal that I was trying to achieve. Not only did Dr. Bharti achieve the goal that we discussed but he far surpassed it. He truly changed my life and self confidence. I would recommend him as a surgeon to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
Dr. Bharti is Amazing! From the moment I met him, I completely trusted him. I first went to him for the removal of a small mole on my face - he not only removed the mole but worked with me to ensure there was absolutely no scar! I have gone back to have two larger cosmetic procedures done and could not be happier with the results. His attention to detail, precision, and bedside manner absolutely can not be matched!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
Dr. Bharti was fantastic! Surgery and recovery was a snap and I love the results of my breast reduction. From consult, through surgery and all post op appointments, he put all nervousness and questions at ease and made sure I was comfortable and healing as planned. I have never looked better or felt better thanks to Dr. Bharti and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
I’ve never had a better experience with a doctor of any kind. From the beginning, Dr. Bharti gave me an incredible amount of time and care - getting to know me personally and understand what I was hoping to achieve. This was not my first rodeo when it comes to cosmetic surgery, so second to Dr. B’s genuine warmth, I was most shocked at how easy this surgery was. I was up and walking around later the same day and off the pain meds 36 hrs after surgery. The best part is my incredible results. I sent Dr. B sample photos of breasts I liked, and he gave me EXACTLY what I sent him. And unlike my first breast surgery where I was told it would take months for them to “settle” (which they never really did) Dr. B’s work was perfection 3 weeks post-op. If you’re questioning whether to do it or shopping docs, stop and go forward with Dr. Bharti. It’ll be one of the best decisions you make for yourself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Bharti. If you have read any other reviews, you already know he is awesome. He is caring and compassionate with the great bedside manner. He answers all of your questions and is very thorough. His aftercare top-notch and I will definitely go back to him for more work. He is the best decision I have ever made!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
I did my research and interviewed with several doctors before choosing Dr. Bharti. The best decision I could have made. He knew exactly what to ask to find out what I wanted and didn’t want (some things I hadn’t even thought of). He’s known for having the smallest incision and he lives up to that reputation. Procedure was smooth, quick recovery, no complications. Hands down best doctor in the business!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Bharti to anyone that is considering plastic surgery. The entire experience, from the consultation to the post-op check ups has been incredible. Dr. Bharti and his staff are caring and attentive - you never feel like they are rushing you or that you are just another patient. Oh - and the results of the surgery? In a word - Spectacular. He is meticulous in his preparation and work, and the results show it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
I cannot say enough amazing words about Dr. Bharti! This past June I had a breast reduction and I would not have trusted anyone else with the procedure. As a young 18 year old patient I was extremely uncomfortable and hesitant about the whole idea, but following my initial consultation with Dr. B I had no doubts whatsoever! He put my mind at ease and made sure I was comfortable and informed about the whole process. He is the best of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?
I recently underwent an Abdonimal lipo/ ab etching procedure with Dr. Bharti. The office staff was accommodating and friendly.He was extremely knowledgeable and caring through the entire process which ultimately translates into positive results! I now have the abs I’ve always wanted! Thank you Dr. B!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gaurav Bharti, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bharti?

Goal: Provide the highest level of care giving patients natural, safe, and reliable results. Inspired to help each patient reach their personal best.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Bharti's Top Procedures and Conditions

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
high
high

Dr. Bharti treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Bharti treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bharti treats patients.

82% Patient experience rating, 13% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average

Sycamore Shoals Hospital

Elizabethton, TN

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)