Dr. Gaurav Bandi, MD

Dr. Gaurav Bandi, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Gaurav Bandi, MD is an urology specialist in Washington, DC. He graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Med College Indore University and specializes in urology.

3800 Reservoir Rd NW

Washington, DC 20007

(202) 444-2000

Learn about Dr. Bandi

See how frequently Dr. Bandi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Disorders
Bladder Diseases
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Bandi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Med College Indore University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bandi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bandi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bandi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bandi's Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bandi to family and friends

Dr. Bandi's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Bandi did the HOLEP on my prostate. I have had the incontinence for more than ten months. I wouldn't recommend him. It is interesting that even though I gave a "not recommend" review on MedStar, he still has the perfect rating there. You know how much what it means.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
21 March 2017 Dr. Gaurav Bandi did right by me, once in 2010 when he did renal lithroscopy, and in 2017 with bladder lithroscopy. He well explained my condition, and I think that he is expert in urology! I am now well! Also, he used the whole morning of his off-day so that I could have the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Did not have the time of day to properly diagnose my problem. Hurried me out the door and I had to go to another doctor to get a proper diagnosis. Dr. Bandi said that he would be calling in a prescription for me, but when I showed up at the pharmacy they told me they had never heard from his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bandi is a highly skilled provider and surgeon. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and he did nothing short of save my life through surgery. He counseled me beforehand, answering any questions I had. He followed through with post-surgical visit by monitoring me closely, I've been cancer-free...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bandi was extremely rushed. He had poor bedside manner and provided no useful medical guidance. He told me to rest for a week. Thanks for nothing.
Are you Dr. Bandi?