Dr. Gary Weiss, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Weiss

Weiss Medical Associates

1051 Port Malabar Blvd NE Ste 6 Palm Bay, FL 32905

Dr. Gary Weiss, MD is a neurology specialist in Palm Bay, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Weiss accepts

Dr. Weiss accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

4.477611940298507%

Dr. Weiss?
Dr. Weiss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Weiss, MD
I’ve been seeing Dr Weiss for 2years In remission from cancer stage 3 and he took care of me . The best he send me to Mayo Clinic and I found out more then any other doctors I’ve had! Great doctor very compassionate! Eunice Torres
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
While other neurologists in the area are taking large fees from pharma companies and doing speaking engagements, Dr. Weiss does volunteer work, free speaking to support groups etc. He had a program going to help patients that actually cost him thousands of dollars out of pocket. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and an overall hero to so many in our support group. His wait times can be long due to the attention he give each patient and if something is important he doesn't rush people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Gary Weiss diagnosed my wife and I both with MS. He showed us the MRI results with our names on them. According to the scans he showed us we both had several lesions. He started us in medication and everything. Then we move to Ohio and go to a new neurologist to find that neither of us have lesions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Excellent doctor, professional friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
I be seeing Dr. Weiss for 9 years for MS and I really like him. Sometimes I have to wait for a while in the waiting room to see him but I know that if I need time to be seen, he’ll take it. He’s a wonderful Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
After seeing "top certified doctors" for 20+ years and no real diagnosis, I went to Dr. Weiss. It looked like other people were having good results after seeing him and I had gotten so bad off, that I had to do something drastic, I made the appointment and then headed down to see him from North Carolina. We were prepared to camp out as long as it took. By the end of a week, I had my diagnosis. I just never fit in the box description, of the two diseases that I have, for Mayo Clinic,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
He saved my sanity the staff and especially Lana were so dedicated
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Susan Phillips Titusville Florida Dr Weiss has been my doctor for about a year-and-a-half now and was able to tell me what was wrong with me and diagnosed me with MS when three other doctors could not tell me what was wrong he's helped me in so many ways he's so knowledgeable he's kind generous patient understanding has compassion it really takes the time to sit with you and explain things so thank you dr. Weiss so very much to you and your staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss is more than willing to take time to explain medical issues to the patient and family in terms that they can easily understand. He is caring, knowledgeable and reassuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss has been treating my wife for a dozen years or so. Now, he is also treating me. Dr. Weiss is the kind of doctor everyone hopes to find. He combines encyclopedic knowledge with a gentle and humane application. I cannot praise him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
I have been to Dr. Weiss a handful of times and have had nothing but positive experiences. He is attentive, thorough, and an overall good doctor. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss has treated me over 4-years and he has been consistently accurate in diagnosing complex medical conditions. He has referred me to other specialist's as well as incorporated outside evaluations and second-opinions from the Mayo Clinic and local providers to assist with the diagnosis as well treatment. He is knowledgeable in his field and knows when to get additional input from the other specialties. Staff are always responsive to medical record requests and ordering outside studies
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Very Good in his field I would highly Reccomend Him He is currently treating me I think he is The Best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss is a very kind thorough doctor. I was in need of urgent care and Dr. Weiss took the time to fit me into his schedule. Gave me excellent advice that ultimately saved me from being paralyzed. I can't thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
I am a licensed mental health counselor and certified addictions professional in Brevard County, Florida. I also treat chronic pain sufferers and over the past 18 years have referred numerous clients to Dr. Gary Weiss. They all reported that they received excellent treatment from both the doctor and his staff. I consider him to be extremely professional, ethical and truly concerned for the well-being of his patients. Therefore, I will continue to refer my chronic pain clients to Dr. Weiss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
I have had Dr Weiss as my doctor for over 1 1/2 years. He did not rush to diagnose me with Multiple Sclerosis. It took, numerous diagnostic tests & procedures to diagnose the M.S. There is a lengthy list of criteria, that has to be met before the diagnose can be given. It wasn't until my MRI showed additional lesions, that it was obvious, I had a neurologic issue. His office staff is VERY compassionate & helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss and his staff are the most loving, patient, and compassionate group of professionals i have ever had the privilege to visit. Dr. Weiss takes his time with every patient and really ensures you are getting the best care. I travel all the way from Canada to see him. I would recommend him to anybody in a heart beat. Best doctor !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss was warm and very knowledgable about my conditions - I would highly recommend him to friends, family and all those in need of a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Gary Weiss is a healer. His kindness and generosity are rare and welcomed qualities in today's medical care system that can often seem cold & impersonal. He treated my father for MS and has been nothing but professional, cautious and thorough. He's gone out of his way to review his diagnoses with us, and to even encourage seeking second and third opinions for our own piece of mind. I highly recommend the services of Dr. Weiss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Dr. Weiss treated me for a concussion and I found his care and staff to be amazing. They got me in at the 11th hour and showed a highly professional attitude with their care. I would recommend Dr. Weiss to anyone experiencing any neurological issues. Even more convenient is that he has his own MRI so you have all you need in one place.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Weiss?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Weiss treats patients.