Neurology  |
Dr. Gary Weiss, MD
Dr. Gary Weiss, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Palm Bay, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

1051 Port Malabar Blvd NE Ste 6

Palm Bay, FL 32905

Learn about Dr. Weiss

Dr. Weiss' Experience

Dr. Weiss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Malpractice claims found
  • Sanctions found

• Neurology

Dr. Weiss does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polymyositis
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stiff-Man Syndrome
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Settlement : 7/13/2015
    Amount or Range: $250,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: DUVAL COUNTY
1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (7/28/2015)
    Action Taken: Voluntary Surrender
    Summary: Weiss, Gary Michael MD: License # 036106382: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician agreed to permanently inactivate his Colorado Medical license. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation accepted the physician’s SURRENDER in Lieu of Other Discipline.
    State: Illinois

• Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Mayo Clinic Rochester
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Mayo Clinic Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Weiss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weiss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiss to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Weiss' Performance
in Sanford, NC |
After seeing "top certified doctors" for 20+ years and no real diagnosis, I went to Dr. Weiss. It looked like other people were having good results after seeing him and I had gotten so bad off, that I had to do something drastic, I made the appointment and then headed down to see him from North Carolina. We were prepared to camp out as long as it took. By the end of a week, I had my diagnosis. I just never fit in the box description, of the two diseases that I have, for Mayo Clinic,
in Satellite Beach, FL |
He saved my sanity the staff and especially Lana were so dedicated
in Titusville, FL |
Susan Phillips Titusville Florida Dr Weiss has been my doctor for about a year-and-a-half now and was able to tell me what was wrong with me and diagnosed me with MS when three other doctors could not tell me what was wrong he's helped me in so many ways he's so knowledgeable he's kind generous patient understanding has compassion it really takes the time to sit with you and explain things so thank you dr. Weiss so very much to you and your staff
in Chevy Chase, MD |
Dr. Weiss is more than willing to take time to explain medical issues to the patient and family in terms that they can easily understand. He is caring, knowledgeable and reassuring.
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr. Weiss has been treating my wife for a dozen years or so. Now, he is also treating me. Dr. Weiss is the kind of doctor everyone hopes to find. He combines encyclopedic knowledge with a gentle and humane application. I cannot praise him enough.
I have been to Dr. Weiss a handful of times and have had nothing but positive experiences. He is attentive, thorough, and an overall good doctor. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Weiss has treated me over 4-years and he has been consistently accurate in diagnosing complex medical conditions. He has referred me to other specialist's as well as incorporated outside evaluations and second-opinions from the Mayo Clinic and local providers to assist with the diagnosis as well treatment. He is knowledgeable in his field and knows when to get additional input from the other specialties. Staff are always responsive to medical record requests and ordering outside studies
in Cocoa Florida |
Very Good in his field I would highly Reccomend Him He is currently treating me I think he is The Best
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Weiss is a very kind thorough doctor. I was in need of urgent care and Dr. Weiss took the time to fit me into his schedule. Gave me excellent advice that ultimately saved me from being paralyzed. I can't thank him enough.
Melbourne, FL |
I am a licensed mental health counselor and certified addictions professional in Brevard County, Florida. I also treat chronic pain sufferers and over the past 18 years have referred numerous clients to Dr. Gary Weiss. They all reported that they received excellent treatment from both the doctor and his staff. I consider him to be extremely professional, ethical and truly concerned for the well-being of his patients. Therefore, I will continue to refer my chronic pain clients to Dr. Weiss.
in Vero Beach, FL |
I have had Dr Weiss as my doctor for over 1 1/2 years. He did not rush to diagnose me with Multiple Sclerosis. It took, numerous diagnostic tests & procedures to diagnose the M.S. There is a lengthy list of criteria, that has to be met before the diagnose can be given. It wasn't until my MRI showed additional lesions, that it was obvious, I had a neurologic issue. His office staff is VERY compassionate & helpful.
in Canada |
Dr. Weiss and his staff are the most loving, patient, and compassionate group of professionals i have ever had the privilege to visit. Dr. Weiss takes his time with every patient and really ensures you are getting the best care. I travel all the way from Canada to see him. I would recommend him to anybody in a heart beat. Best doctor !
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Weiss was warm and very knowledgable about my conditions - I would highly recommend him to friends, family and all those in need of a great doctor.
Satellite Beach, FL |
Dr. Gary Weiss is a healer. His kindness and generosity are rare and welcomed qualities in today's medical care system that can often seem cold & impersonal. He treated my father for MS and has been nothing but professional, cautious and thorough. He's gone out of his way to review his diagnoses with us, and to even encourage seeking second and third opinions for our own piece of mind. I highly recommend the services of Dr. Weiss.
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Weiss treated me for a concussion and I found his care and staff to be amazing. They got me in at the 11th hour and showed a highly professional attitude with their care. I would recommend Dr. Weiss to anyone experiencing any neurological issues. Even more convenient is that he has his own MRI so you have all you need in one place.
Mount Kisco, NY |
Incredibly smart, kind, and an overall wonderful person.
in Summersville wv |
I have been with him for over six years, the wait is long most of the time but well worth it, he is the best, I fly from West Virginia to Palm Bay to see him. He is the best at my disease (MS) I have looked in WV and there are no doctors like him so I will continue to fly here to see him.
in Palm Bay Florida |
Dr. Weiss was caring, competent , and respectful. He explained everything to me, even though I am a medical professional. He put me at ease, and did not talk down to me, but seemed to respect my medical knowledge as a R.N. I would definitely recommend him.....
in Cocoa, FL |
He is interested, listens, friendly and calm, explains issues, no bum's rush like in some places. Some days he is extremely busy and there is a wait to see him but he is SO WORTH WAITING FOR! Bring a book, crossword puzzle, a drink, and be a patient with patience:) He has the most competent and caring nurses who are highly trained and licensed physician assistants and some times you have the opportunity to see one of them.
in Cocoa, FL |
Takes his time with me and explains medical tests and results thoroughly. Great bedside manner. Gives feedback when you ask for it instead of blowing you off like some doctors do. Great techniciian that did my medical testing. Might have to wait a little while as he has a busy practice but it is so worth it.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Weiss, MD?
Are you Dr. Weiss?