Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Unsdorfer

Agape Podiatry Inc

535 E Smith Rd Medina, OH 44256

Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Medina, OH. He graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Unsdorfer accepts

Dr. Unsdorfer accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Molina Healthcare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Unsdorfer's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Dr. Unsdorfer was born and raised in South Euclid, a suburb of Cleveland. Dr. Unsdorfer and his wife Jane have lived in Medina since 1987. Jane has been a kindergarten teacher at St. Francis Xavier school in Medina since 1994. They have three sons, D...

• Podiatry

4.0

Dr. Unsdorfer?
Dr. Unsdorfer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM
I received an injection in my foot from Dr. Unsdorfer due to pain from osteophytes in the joint of my great toe. I was worried that the pain would prevent me from walking long distances during my upcoming trip to Europe. Dr. Unsdorfer listened to my concerns and had me schedule my injection 3 weeks in advance of my trip to ensure that the injection would work, and if it didn't, would give him time to try another type of treatment before my trip. I am happy to say that the injection worked !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
Dr. Unsdorfer made me orthotics that helped the pain in my feet tremendously; also he fixed my ingrown toenails. I found him to be a caring and compassionate doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
I went to Dr Unsdorfer for an ingrown toe nail. I thought the doctor was very professional in explaining the condition, and how he was going to treat it. The actual procedure was pain free, and now 3 months later, the toe is all better. This was the first time I saw Dr. Unsdorfer, but if I experience any other foot problems, I would gladly give the office a call to schedule an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
Dr. Unsdorfer provided accurate information as to the treatment of my son's warts. He was honest and upfront about the need for more than 1 appointment to completely resolve the problem. He also suggested an over the counter therapy to aid in the treatment, which was highly successful. I highly recommend Dr. Unsdorfer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
Dr. Unsdorfer is a professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor. He cares about his patients and follows up with you to make sure everything is going well. His office staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Unsdorfer is an asset to his profession. J. S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
Dr. Unsdorfer has done both a permanent nail procedure and an ingrown toenail on both of my feet. In that time they have both healed beautifully with no infections or complications. As a single mom who was uninsured, Dr. Unsdorfer worked with me to lower my cost so that I was able to afford the appointments and procedures. I’ve reccomended him to many friends and family members!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
I always recommend Dr. Unsdorfer to friends and family. I had terrible pain in my foot due to a bunion. He advised surgery which I agreed. I am pain free since 2013! And my foot looks great. Thank you Dr. Unsdorfer for doing a perfect surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
I had a very painful bunion and bone spur on my left big toe that I had suffered with for quite a while. I finally had surgery July 2017 by Dr. Unnsdorfer and it was the best decision I could have made. The surgery went very well. I had little post-op pain and no infection or complications. The post-op care by Dr.Unsdorfer and his staff was outstanding. It's been almost a year and my foot feels great and the scar is barely noticeable. I highly recommend Dr. Unsdorfer and would go to him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
Doctor Unsdorfer is always very professional taking care of me. His staff is very friendly and as for wait time , I would say that sometimes good service is hard to find and may take a couple more minutes but it's well worth. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr Unsdorfer for foot pain and for the first time I have found a doctor that actually cares for the patient and is not like a robot he does an excellent job. Always explains what he is doing when you go in to see him. I can actually walk on both my feet at my job all day with no foot pain anymore. Also Dr. Unsdorfer is actually the nicest friendliest doctor I have had and you really feel at ease in your appointment. Staff is also amazing and no long wait times. 5 STARS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
I went to Dr. Unsdorfer because of foot pain that was preventing me from walking and was interfering with my busy life. I had been misdiagnosed by another podiatrist, who wanted to perform surgery, and when I saw Dr. Unsdorfer, he immediately diagnosed it as plantar fasciitis, gave me an injection, and the pain was gone in a short time. I am grateful for his diagnostic skills that have allowed me to walk normally again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
I sent my freshly adult child whom we still cover under our insurance ahead of me with the intention of meeting her at the appointment. My daughter was made to wait past her appointment time till I arrived to pay her copay and desposit towards my deductible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
must pay $100's of dollars up front, more than your copay, before they even submit your visit to your insurance, If you don't owe it they say they will reimburse you.
For patients with large unmet deductibles, we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
Dr. Gary Unsdorfor is totally the best Podiatrist. I was referred to him by the owner of a Boutique in Circleville OH. I thought if she was driving 2 hrs and 30 min. to go to Dr. Undorfer I can drive 30 min that he must be good. I had 2 bunion surgeries last year . June , November 2016. I am doing great. His staff is Friendly, Courteous and very Professional. I would refer anyone to him. I have co-workers that plan to go there later this year 2017. He is worth the drive . EXCELLENT !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
My young daughter had a splinter stuck deep in her foot, I thought I removed it all but a few days after I noticed the area was red and puffy. I made an appointment and got in really quickly after I explained the age and condition of her foot. Dr. Unsdorfer had managed to get the rest of the splinter out before my Jackie even noticed he was working on her foot. No fuss no tears a couple stickers later we walked out avoiding an infection and antibiotics. The staff keep her giggling and laughing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
I went to Dr. Unsdorfer for a second opinion, after an urgent care had sent me to a different podiatrist for my broken foot. The first one I was not impressed with. Dr. Unsdorfer said my foot would heal without surgery, and he was right! My foot is completely healed. His office staff worked with me with the insurance, was always efficient and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
In late August I had my 2nd surgery by Dr. Unsdorfer in three years. I have rheumatoid arthritis which in itself, creates many orthopedic challenges. He masterfully removed very debilitating bunions on both occasions. Every step of the procedure each time was described in detail, surgery times and places arranged, insurances handled perfectly and great care was given throughout. In both instances, I healed beautifully & had the best of outcomes. All staff members are caring & compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
Horrific both times I had appointments there were clerical errors at office. My first appt there were some expensive unnecessary testing done that was not covered as doc told me. Testing included removing portion of nail to be tested. I was given a numbing shot like never before. It was dreadful painful and given very inconsiderately. After freezing in the room for nearly 55 minutes, doc returned to remove nail. Pain meds had worn off. Most inconsiderate doctor ever. New doc is painless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
He's an amazing foot doctor! He did nail surgeries on both my big toes and it turned out better than great! I recommend him to everyone! He's truly amazing at what he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?
operated on toe, left peace of toe nail in site,the site infected, went back twice , he said stay off feet, went to another doctor he he found a piece of toe nail in wound removed it and everything cleared up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Unsdorfer, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Unsdorfer?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Unsdorfer treats patients.

Medina Hospital