Dr. Gary Tuma, MD

Dr. Gary Tuma, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Gary Tuma, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Pennington, NJ. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

2 Capital Way Ste 505

Pennington, NJ 08534

• Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Tuma

See how frequently Dr. Tuma performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Breast Reconstruction
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Tuma's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tuma "As a plastic and reconstructive surgeon I believe is restoring and creating form, function and beauty."

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid
  • Entropion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Blepharorrhaphy
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Myocutaneous Flaps
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Boston College
  • Emory University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Tuma has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tuma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tuma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tuma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tuma to family and friends
Dr. Tuma's Performance
in Allentown, NJ |
I cannot say enough what a wonderful doctor and practice to work with. Dr. Tuma's approach and "bedside" manner made me feel comfortable. Questions I had about the procedure both before and after my surgery were answered confidently by Dr. Tuma and his staff. I would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a reconstructive surgeon.
in Carteret, NJ |
Dr. Tuma is an amazing surgeon. From start to finish. Not only did he make me feel extremely comfortable going into the procedure, but he was very hands on and thorough during my recovery. I would highly recommend all family and friends.
in Trenton, NJ |
My chest reconstruction is still in progress but the work that Dr. Tuma has put in so far is wonderful. He is a very skilled surgeon. He takes time to explain things and is always very pleasant, and respectful. Always nicely and sharply dressed too! His office staff are efficient, respectful and nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Tuma and his staff to anyone needing surgical reconstruction. I guarantee you will not regret it.
in Pennington, NJ |
I had a very large abdominal hernia. When I went to see Dr. Tuma he explained that the hernia needed to be repaired using mesh to reinforce my stomach muscles. I was concerned about the use of mesh. Dr. Tuma explained in detail the different types of mesh that are available and why he would recommend the type he would use for my repair. The operation went well. Dr. Tuma and his PA Dana were wonderful. I am back to nromal and my stomach looks great! I highly recommend Dr. Tuma.
Trenton, NJ |
I started treating with Dr. Tuma last November for reconstruction after a 2MX and he has made a stressful situation much more manageable. He speaks TO you and not AT you and explains all the steps and expectations along the way.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
I have nothing but the highest regard for Dr. Tuma and his Physicians Assistant Dana Keddie. They have treated me with compassion, care and concern throughout my entire process. I cannot sing their praises highly enough. The entire staff treats one with such an air of respect, kindness and thoughtfulness. How wonderful.
I recommend Dr. Tuma without reservation. He has performed two reconstructive surgeries on me in the last two years. The surgery on my face last year as a result of MOHs procedure has healed without even a scar. My current problem is active and I do not know the final outcome but I am hopeful that I will have the optimal results. Dr. Tuma and his staff are truly exceptional in their professional expertise, while maintaining a very personal touch.
in New Jersey |
When you're faced with an undesired disease, it's almost impossible to think of all the next steps & choices involved. When my world was shaken up, Dr. Tuma & his staff made me feel as if I was their #1 priority. I was not alone in my journey & Dr.Tuma was solid at providing unconditional support, honest medical advice and positive energy. He is in my opinion, a medical artisan; meticulous, creative & perfectionist! His gifted hands was the Only surgeon I desired. I am Beautiful again!
in Metuchen, NJ |
Dr. Tuma is at the top of my recommendations to anyone. I previously had breast cancer and went to Dr. Tuma to create symmetry. After the reconstruction, it was found out that I had to have more surgery. I have not been the easiest pt. because of past treatment. I wouldn't have wanted to go through this period of time with any other surgeon. Dr. Tuma has always been positive, supportive and hands on. This has been a very stressful time and Dr. Tuma and his entire staff have been fantastic.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Dr. Tuma is a very patient and kind person as well as wonderful doctor. That combination is hard to find.
in Pennington, NJ |
Dr. Tuma is very professional and explains information thoroughly. He is also very skilled and knowledgeable about his field. His manner is warm, and you leave feeling rejuvenated.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Tuma, MD?
Are you Dr. Tuma?