Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO

Interventional Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Theofilis

ARILEX Center for Endometriosis & Pelvic Pain

5983 Highway 53 E Ste 100 Dawsonville, GA 30534

Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Dawsonville, GA and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010 and specializes in interventional pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Theofilis accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Theofilis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Theofilis' Top Procedures and Conditions

Chronic Pain

Dr. Theofilis treats Chronic Pain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Theofilis treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome

Dr. Theofilis treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Theofilis treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Theofilis treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Theofilis treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

As an Osteopathic Physician I strongly believe in the principles set forth by Dr. A.T. Still.  These osteopathic principles are: The body is a unit, and the person represents a combination of body, mind, and spirit. The body...

• Interventional Pain Medicine

4.1

Dr. Theofilis?
Dr. Theofilis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO
Dr. T is no doubt good at what he does, but if you are looking for someone who resembles an actual human being, he is not a good choice. His lack of empathy coupled with what must be an ego problem leaves what I considered to be one of the most disrespectful men I have ever come in contact with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Dr Theofilis is a great pain management doctor taking the time to listen, and you can be honest with him. Wait times are 5-10 mins to see him, and normally waiting room has 1-2 people with plenty of sitting room. Dr. Theofilis will work with you in any way he can, and has personally called me on my cell phone for an update to getting me on a schedule that worked, he went above, and beyond in doing so and made a big impression me. Office is clean, and the bathroom is also clean. If your looking for a good pain management doctor I highly recommend "Dr. T"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Dr. Theofilis is a very professional, compassionate, highly educated physician. He will do everything in his power to find the root cause of your pain. I had had 20+ female surgeries for endometriosis, fibroids, cysts and vaginal prolapse. He figured out what was causing my severe pain, took me from laying on a couch to a life I can now enjoy! I am working full time, traveling the world, hiking, fishing and I don’t have to worry about the long car ride! Thank you for giving me my life back Dr. T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Pathetic, dishonest and incompetent, always putting patients down. Please never go to this doctor.
Dr. Theofilis sits on the Forsyth County Drug...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Dr. Theofilis is a very smart physician that really knows his stuff. I had been in pain for a month and it was increasing very rapidly to the point where I could barely walk. I had been on several medications that didn't help. After a thorough exam, he diagnosed exactly what was going on and told me I needed surgery. A few weeks later I had neurosurgery and have been pain free since. Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
I was new to Dawsonville. Coming there with mystery issues basically and Dr. T was compassionate and willing to LISTEN and investigate my issues carefully and came to several conclusions other docs had missed. He has a very pleasant and GENUINE demeanor that allows the patient to feel safe in opening up. I would recommend him to anyone - I have been returning to Georgia to see him specifically even though I have since moved because I have never had a doctor make me feel hope until him. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Dr Theofilis is the most thorough, caring, ethical, and competent doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He honestly cares about his patients, treating all with respect and dignity. The staff at Arilex is respectful, experienced, and caring. I am in the healthcare field, and I have seen many physicians not take time with patients and not understand the full picture of each individual. This is not the case at Arilex. Each patient is treated equally. I highly recommend Dr. Theofilis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Dr Theofilis is an extremely caring and understanding doctor. He goes out of his way to meet his patients needs on a much more personal level than any doctor I have ever been to before. He is very knowledgeable, up to date, honest and personable. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
After a year of seeing numerous specialist and being told repeatedly surgery is out of the question, I had no other option but to see a pain specialist. I saw four before finding Dr. Theofilis. He diagnosed me and prescribed a pain medication that does not keep me "high" rather, helps my pain and allows me to continue living a productive life. When first seeing him, I could barely walk in the office and now I live my life, similar to before my pain began. He's been a blessing to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Dr. T is an phenomenal doctor that listens and provides individualized care. He has helped me more in the last few months than any doctor I’ve seen over the last 2 years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
My husband & I have both dealt w/ chronic pain & health issues, myself since puberty, & my husband since a debilitating accident in 2001 that lead to his bk amputation 2 yrs ago. That being said, it has always been a ridiculous struggle to find real health CARE. Since beginning to see Dr. T, over 2 yrs ago, we now feel like we have a doc in our corner, someone willing to help us & actually take CARE of us. He's what docs used to be, he is the best doc we've had in our lives. So grateful for him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Excellent provider experience. Dr. T deliberately runs a small and personalized practice so that the patient receives proper care. I was experiencing non pain related discomfort from a recent surgery late into the night on Dec 23. My surgeon’s office was closed, however, Dr. T was able to get me some relief and “saved Christmas”. I imagine this is how doctors treated patients 50 years ago...where you feel “cared for” and not just rushed through the office visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
If you want a doctor who is unprofessional, unethical, immature, and not board certified in pain management- he's the doctor for you. I would not recommend him to any friends or family after seeing how he practices.
This was posted by an employee of ANCORA Pain...Read More
Not impressed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
I seen Dr Theofilis at the John's Creek location for 1 year (2016-2017). Since 1998 I suffered from well documented medical conditions such as severe peripheral motor and sensory neuropathy, back and neck problems. Dr Theofilis is the ONLY doctor who has brought my pain to a tolerable level. He is the most caring and understanding doctor I have ever personally known !!! He cares about the whole you and his knowledge and expertise go far beyond just pain management. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
Dr t is the best in pain management ive been going to almost two years he take time to listen to you has been the only pain dr that really tried to relive my pain he will set down an talk on how best wat to treat you i live in Georgia but 3 weeks a month I'm having to go to Tennessee to take care of my dad an first words to me when i go see him is how's my dad he really cares from his heart an understand me on how to help me so lucky to have found him i highly recommend him
Very rude and crude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
I have been seeing Dr T for almost a year. He has done wonders for my lower back. He has great bed side manners and is a patient man. 2 thumbs up. Thanks you Dr T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
I've never had a doctor so committed to trying to locate the source of my round-the-clock pelvic pain. We have been trying various routes, and while I still don't have answers for what's causing me problems, I at least have a doctor who's with me trying to find answers as well. I'm very thankful for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Theofilis, DO?
I was recommended to Dr. Theofilis for pain management. I have a very rare genetic condition that affects one of every 5,000 people - causing issues with the dura, the lining of the spinal cord. Dr. T spent the time to understand my situation and really listened to me and my situation. He immediately understood the reason for my pain, as one of two receptors was not covered under the current cocktail of medications I was taking. He suggested a new protocol and I immediately felt relief.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Theofilis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Theofilis treats patients.