Dr. Gary E. Talbert, MD

Dr. Gary E. Talbert, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 59 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Every patient can expect my personal attention during their consultation to determine which procedure will attain their desired and realistic expectations in the safest and most effective manner. We educate each patient on their procedure before it is performed. My goal is to enhance, refine and restore your unique qualities through the procedures and services that we provide. You can expect unparalleled service from myself and my staff in a warm, compassionate, and understanding environment.Read more

Dr. Talbert's Experience

See how Dr. Talbert's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Talbert

Dr. Talbert accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Talbert has admitting privileges.

Dr. Talbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Talbert to family and friends
Dr. Talbert's Performance
Newport, AR |
I've had large breasts for as long as I can remember. I remember being teased in school for my small body but large breasts... I've always hated them. I promised myself at the age of 16 I would have a breast reduction one day. One day has finally come thanks to the amazing Dr. Gary Talbert of Little Rock, Arkansas. He listened to my concerns and made a plan for me! He & his staff were very friendly and helped me achieve my goals! It was such an easy process and surgery. I'd do it again in a hear
Mountain View, AR |
I had a breast reduction 7 weeks ago and went from a D to a B. I am VERY happy with the results and the entire process. Dr. Talbert has been great to me and came highly recommended from my GYN and PCP. I would go to him again, if needed, and would recommend him to anyone considering this procedure!
in Monticello, Ar |
Dr Talbert and his staff are excellent. They made the experience of breast reconstruction and a tummy tuck the easiest hardest surgery I have ever had. They are the best. Would not go anywhere else.
in Rison, Ar |
Dr Talbert is wonderful. All of his staff is wonderful. I am making plans in using him again. He spent quality time and always called me, even after hours and on weekends checking up on me! Monica is also the best in my book. Y'all will be seeing me soon. Thanks so much! I love my results.
I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Talbert. He embodies all the qualities of an excellent surgeon, treats every patient with great respect and makes one feel like his most important client. If you are even considering surgery, it is worth it to make an appointment with him. Wonderful staff as well!
Have you seen Dr. Gary E. Talbert, MD?
Are you Dr. Talbert?

Compare Dr. Talbert

Dr. Talbert's Care Philosophy

Dr. Talbert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
      •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

• Arkansas Times Best Doctors

Dr. Talbert has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Talbert's Board Certifications

Nashville Plastic Surgery

Completed in 1992

Arkansas State University

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Talbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Talbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • General Surgery
      • Plastic Surgery
      • Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
      • Blepharoplasty
      • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
      • Breast Augmentation