Dr. Gary Slaughter Jr, MD

Dr. Gary Slaughter Jr, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Gary Slaughter Jr, MD is a dermatologist in Matthews, NC and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Meharry Medical College in 1997 and specializes in dermatology and mohs micrographic surgery.

1238 Mann Dr

Matthews, NC 28105

• Health Net
  • One Health

Learn about Dr. Slaughter Jr

See how frequently Dr. Slaughter Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections

Dr. Slaughter Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Slaughter Jr "To provide our patients with excellent dermatologic care and service. Enhance patient care with new EHR system with modernizing medicine to decrease poor outcomes with patient charting. Give personal care and enhance the patient's experience. Commercial pilot completing over 300 missions to Charlotte Dermatology satellite clinic. Medical air transport of Angel flight Mid Atlantic take patients to medical appointments. Dr. Slaughter embracing technology made him the company's EMR user thrusting him as the successful doctor completing the government initiative for meaningful use. "

• Dermatology

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Meharry Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Alabama
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Commercial instrument rated single and multi-engine pilot
    Other Education | Completed 2011

• Pilot Group EMA Adoption project, 2013

Dr. Slaughter Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Slaughter Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Slaughter Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Slaughter Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Slaughter Jr to family and friends

Dr. Slaughter Jr's Performance

I read the reviews that were left about Dr. Slaughter, I started not to go see him. In fact I canceled my appointment. Then I said really I'm better that this, I decided to give him a chance and make my own decision. He seems to be a soft spoken man of few words. He came in introduced himself and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a great experience with Dr. Slaughter and I really appreciate the same day service he provided me for a minor procedure. Dr. Slaughter and his team were professional and friendly, and I was very comfortable with the service provided.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This man is incompetent, tactless, and cowardly. After first referring me to a non-dermatologist (who could see that I was obviously suffering from a skin condition), he scurried out of the office while i was in the examination room, saying he had 'exhausted all possibilities.' It is frightening...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Slaughter by my PCP. I was expecting just a consultation, but Dr. Slaughter and his staff took care of my issue immediately. The entire staff made my first visit one to remember. We we're actually laughing during the procedure. Who would have thought....lol. Thanks again
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great experience very knowledgeable very helpful don't mind the bad reviews just people unhappy because good care costs money.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Slaughter Jr?