Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS
Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mcallen, TX. He is 65 years old. Dr. Schwarz is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen.

4109 N 22nd St

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Schwarz

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Education data for Dr. Schwarz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Schwarz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schwarz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schwarz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwarz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schwarz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwarz to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Schwarz's Performance
Dr. Schwarz was excellent. My wisdom teeth removal was a relatively pain-free experience and a quick, full recovery thanks to his work. He was efficient, professional, and friendly. I'd highly recommend his services to my friends and family!
in Brownsville, Tx |
A master at his craft is all that comes to mind. Very respectful,knowledgeable, customer focus ,mindful and from only having met with him for all of 5 minutes. DR Schwarz made me feel at ease and comfortable, his staff was equally as inviting and knowledgeable. His nurses on staff are so kind and I am ever appreciative of their level of care.
Edinburg tx |
Highly recommend Dr. Schwarz! Had my wisdom teeth removed , quick and easy to deal with. Flawless recovery.
in College Station, TX |
One of my favorite doctors ever! Dr. Schwarz reconstructed my upper and lower jaw, and did a beautiful job! The staff is very friendly and they are always willing to help in any way possible. I always refer friends and family to him when it comes to wisdom teeth extractions, jaw surgery, or any oral surgical care. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schwarz! -Nadia Gomez, Miss RGV 2016
in Harlingen, TX |
This Dr. is a master mechanic for a wisdom tooth extraction. Extremely knowledgeable and fast. I highly recommend him.
in Weslaco, TX |
Friendly and made me feel comfortable when he knew I was nervous.
in Harlingen, TX |
Had an extraction two days ago. I arrived 2:30PM and was back on the road by 3:00PM. Quick, painless, no complications. Office staff was exceptional. Office was very well equipped. I would recommend to anyone.
in McAllen, TX |
Went in to talk about jaw surgery and felt so comfortable with Dr. Schwarz and ended up getting my wisdom teeth extracted. I have been terrified of dentists all my life but after meeting him I felt at ease. His work was amazing! I've heard so many stories of people being out of commission for so long after having wisdom teeth out but this was not my experience at all. I wasn't swollen or in pain at all after my procedure and I'm healing quite nicely a week after. I'm recommending him to everyone
in Harlingen, TX |
I was terrified by the idea of having my surgery. After meeting with Dr. Schwarz I felt I was in good hands.He has excellent manners and a friendly staffl I could not have wished for a better experience. I am still in recovery but I will confidently refer my friends and family to his practice.
in San Benito, Tx |
I had a tooth extracted at Dr. Schwartz's McAllen office. I did not feel a thing during the procedure. Afterward there was minimal bleeding, and I only took a total of 2 of the prescribed pain pills during the evening and night. The very next day I was back at work and didn't even need a single Tylenol. Dr. Schwartz did indeed knock it out of the park as he promised me before the operation. Thank you Dr. Schwartz!
in McAllen, TX |
Dr. Schwarz made my wisdom tooth extraction a breeze! I was initially really nervous about getting the procedure done, but he assured me that it was nothing to be worried about. The whole procedure took about 20 minutes total. I would recommend him to anyone who needs any kind of oral surgery! Thanks Dr. Schwarz!
in Mission, TX |
Dr. Gary Schwarz made me feel very comfortable and told he's the best at what he does. He said the removal of my wisdom tooth would take 5 minutes he got it done in 6 minutes. They gave me IV sedation and Local anesthesia. They monitor all your vitals. By the time I knew it it was over. They paper work and insurance and payment took longer than the procedure. He prescribed a pain medication, an antibiotic and a anti-inflammatory medicine. I don't even know if I need it since I have no pain.
Very caring and compassionate! He is one to go to if you are scared or have any sort of phobia!
Have you seen Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Are you Dr. Schwarz?

Hospitals where Dr. Schwarz has admitting privileges

Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen
2101 Pease St
Harlingen, TX 78550

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry