Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM

Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  ·
Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in 1978 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry, and more.Read his story

248 Avenue P

• Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Toe Fractures
  • Warts
  • Wounds

As a board certified foot and ankle surgeon I strive to treat all patients in an appropriate and efficient manner to assure that a rapid return to full function is achieved. We at Parkway Podiatry will treat you in comfortable environment using the most advanced diagnostic and treatment methods currently available.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saphire

Dr. Saphire?
Dr. Saphire's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM
Dr Saphire took the time to listen to me then asked questions about my day to day activities before he examined me. (I had been to 2 other podiatrists who barely examined me before deciding on the treatments they wanted to do. neither was able to help me.) After taking x-rays he was able to make the right diagnosis and started me on a treatment plan. I started to feel about 90% better within a few days. I wish I had gone to see him first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Staff is very polite, Wait time was about 10/15 minutes. Dr Saphire is very generous. He helped me with my heel pain and orthotics. Highly Recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
he took good care of me and resolved my problems. i would recommend Dr. Ssaphire. satisfied with my care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Great Staff, very polite, not a long wait, everyone is very generous
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Having Dr. Saphire as my podiatrist was truly an exceptionally positive experience. He is attentive, responsive and caring and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.
Awesome experience!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
very satisfied. would certainly return, when necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Great! No complaints. I would definitely recommend!!! Workers are very respectful! Excellent service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Very dishonest. We have insurance with no deductible yet they insisted that we pay the deductible. After I inquiree with the insurance company and they told me we don't have to pay deductible i called them many times. They never got back to me. They charge $250 if you don't use insurance. For my wife with the $93 deductible they made over $400. They took over $300 for a test and never gave us the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
I have done both feet bunions surgery at the same time, once I saw Dr.Garry Saphire I understood that I am in right hands and everything should go right. The surgery went very good and I enjoyed my rehabilitation to rest at home, reading books etc... I never scared even people told me how I can do both feet and it will be double painful.... That is not true , I never regret, you can do both feet and Dr. Garry is very professional. I am very glad that I did it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
on time , sterile enviroment, explains procedure step by step staff is friendly and courtious
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
The doctor is good, but the wait time in the office is insane. Came on time with my little son for his follow up and had to wait more than an hour!! This is just ridiculous and so we just left the office without seeing a doctor because otherwise we'd need to wait another hour I believe. It might be ok for an adult perhaps, but not for me with a little kid. Very disappointed. Never going to come back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Dr Gary is very good at what he does. Doesn't lie, waste your time or rip you off. Very soft spoken and takes great care of his patients. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Dr. Gary is very experienced, knowledgeable and has the perfect attitude for the job. On top of that he is very down to earth. He is a great listener and doesn't rip his patients. Where all other specialists asked me to get surgery so they can make money. Dr. Gary healed my injury without it. God bless him and if you are looking for a great doctor with great staff, you will be very unlucky if Dr. Gary is not your doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Dr. Gary have seen me 5 times so far for my Lisfranc Injury. He treat me like a son. Listen to, explain me everything, most importantly address all of my concern, is so polite and doesn't rip his patients off, don't make me wait like all other doctors does. Understands his patients overall situation. Always make me feel that I am very well taken care of. God Bless him and I will always recommend him to my family, friends, and everyone out there looking for a well experienced and great Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Best DPM I ever went to for diagnosis, treatment, surgery, after care, and sincere personal caring . I would send any family member to him . Ms. Perfetto
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
I had pain in my foot, and went to see Dr. Saphire. The doctor examined my foot and he thought I had a stress fracture. I then had x-rays and they revealed a stress fracture. I'm now wearing a 'boot'. I felt comfortable with the doctor and his staff. I'm glad I went to see Dr. Saphire today, instead of ignoring/dismissing my discomfort/pain. I would recommend Dr. Saphire to others. You'll be in good hands with him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Dr. Saphire has been taking care of me and my family for many years. He is kind and caring always taking the time to listen. I am a diabetic nad over the years he has made fast accurate diagnoses that have kept me from the hospital and prevented a leg amputation. I have recommended many people to the doctor. Everyone has been very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Dr. Saphire has been caring for me and my family members for more than 10 years. He has always treated us with understanding, compassion and respect. Doctor has always returned calls promptly. He is one of the few doctors who really listens to his patients. As a diabetic his accurate diagnosis and quick action have prevented hospitalization and possible amputation. Over the years I have recommended many people to him. Everyone has been very happy with my suggestion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Saphire, DPM?
Dr Saphire is very knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease and explained everything he did. I was in pain when I walked in and felt great walking out.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Saphire?

Insurance accepted

MagnaCare
Medicaid
MetLife
Oxford Health Plans

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Saphire treats patients.