Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 61

Dr. Rosenbaum

Gary J Rosenbaum MD

4302 Alton Rd Miami Beach, FL 33140

Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Miami Beach, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rosenbaum to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Rosenbaum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenbaum

Dr. Rosenbaum?
  • Appointment scheduling (72)
  • Office environment (72)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (71)
  • Long wait times (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
Extremely happy with Doctor Rosenbaum, his office and staff. I had blepharoplasty done and am so happy. The doctor is friendly, comforting and explained every step along the way. Results are fabulous. Couldn't be happier. The girls in the office are also friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this Doctor and his office to everyone.
Kim S. – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I was referred by my oncology to see Dr. Gary Rosenbaum on Sept. 2019 to get details on breast reconstruction. My sister took me to the first appointment because I was numbed of the fact that I was about to lose my breasts due to cancer. Well the staff was very understanding, warm and caring. They made me feel at ease. When I met Dr. Rosenbaum, he had this calm, soothing tone that can put a baby to sleep. He spoke to me and my sister with understanding and caring of my situation. At the time I just wanted to have the consultation, set a coordinating date for him and the oncologist to do my double mastectomy and reconstruction. Well to my surprise, he actually wanted me to research, talk to my family about the best decision for me. He actually wanted me to be part of the process and that was new to me. I had my surgery Nov. 2019 and it was the best experience one could ask for. He and staff were dedicated to my care and the follow up throughout COVID19. It was a pleasure going to him.
S. Joachim – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I had a right Mastectomy due to breast cancer and went to Dr Rosenbaum because of his credentials and excellent reviews. From the first visit I noticed that we didn’t “click”. I have to say that he worked on my reconstructions (2) one year. For one year I never fell any doctor patient connection, my wishes concerning my procedure were not taken into account, there was always a “NO”. Last appointment last month he discharged me because according to him I look good. My opinion didn’t concern him. The implant it’s twice the size of my natural breast, it doesn’t look like it was implanted it looks like it was just thrown and there’s no symmetry. I’m in excruciating pain. Can’t even move my arm. He said go to therapy and wear a push up Bra!!! Completely unprofessional and an inappropriate comment. I just can’t believe it. I really don’t understand why ???
Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Excellent experience from the consultation to the procedure to the aftercare!
Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
The first time I met the doctor was on the recommendation of my GP who suggested to visit Dr. Gary Rosembaum because I needed to have my breast implants changed; on that first occasion I had the prosthesis replaced, the surgery was a total success and recovery very fast! On the following visits, I told the doctor that I wanted to have my eyelids lifted, he told me that this type of surgery is very simple, that it is done in his office that it takes only 40 minutes with a speedy recovery. From that moment I didn’t hesitate for a moment to do the surgery and I cannot be happier! 3 months have passed since the blepharoplasty as of today I don't have any scars and the eyes are more open. Thank you Doctor Rosembaum and thanks to your assistant Yoly since you really make me feel super comfortable and safe. I truly recommend Dr Gary Rosembaum for all your plastic surgery needs.
R.G – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Rosenbaum. I had a nipple sparing double mastectomy with reconstruction on 2/3/20 and couldn’t be happier with my experience and results. He takes his time with you, making you feel like you are his only patient. With his vast experience and knowledge he thoroughly explains your options so you can determine the right procedure for you. My reconstruction came out better than I had even anticipated. He is not only knowledgeable and caring but highly skilled. By choosing Dr Rosenbaum you will feel at peace every step of the way. In addition to him being an amazing doctor, his staff is just as great. They are all friendly and accommodating. His assistant Yoly went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed throughout the whole process. Nora was also very helpful in assisting me with my FMLA and insurance paperwork. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenbaum.
Michelle – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I had four previous surgeries before I went to Dr. Rosenbaum. He is amazing. I had been in pain in my back and neck for years. He took them out from under the muscle and I can now breathe better. He is very caring and you feel it.
Kimberly Solodkin – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I had a breast cancer scare once again, and I was such a nervous wreck until I met Dr. Rosenbaum, Gladys, Nora, and Yoli!! My world changed. I had a Mastopexy procedure which is basically breast lift. This procedure was medically necessary to bring the nipple closer to the main blood supply and be able to perform a nipple sparing double Masectomy in June of 2019. I am so happy that my Oncologist chose Dr. Rosenbaum. He couldn't have placed me In better hands and the outcome of my surgery was absolutely perfect and so was my recovery. I didn't have any complications and everything went as perfect as he said it would. I had my surgery on October 7th 2019 and I am healing perfectly. Very grateful to have met Dr. Rosenbaum and all of his staff. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
Blanca Torrs – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Dr. Rosenbaum is a great surgeon and wonderful human being. He gave me the confident to do my surgery explaining every detail of the procedure and put me completely at ease. My surgery done on 9/17/2019 was very successful and I am very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Rosembaum and his staff for his professionalism and kindness. Special recognition to Yoly (his Assistant), Nora and Gladys for their state of the art performance. One more time, Thanks a Lot to Dr. Rosenbaum and his Staff.
Norma Fernandez – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I received at least a dozen recommendations for oncologic reconstructive surgeons and every single one was Dr. Rosenbaum. I went to see him for a consultation and never saw anyone else. He is a true professional, compassionate and patient. He is beyond an expert in his field and an artist beyond words. He took his time at every appointment explaining things and making sure I understood and answered all of my questions. The day of surgery he was as detailed as possible with my markings, explained everything again, and reassured me every which way. I went into surgery feeling that I was in the best hands and knowing he would do everything in my best interest and he did. His office staff is amazing, responsive and diligent. I have never received such incredible care on every level. He put my health first but never lost sight of the emotional toll of the situation. I would recommend him a million times over.
Jennifer K – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
De Rosembaum was great. He is skilled and caring. However his office manager Nora purposely misled me about the cost of the procedure. I specifically asked what the cost was for everything (including any other doctors lab work etc). She purposely omitted that there would be an extra cost for a pathologist who is now billing me separately. She now is claiming she only told me what Dr Rosenbaum would charge, even though I specifically asked if the fee covered everything and everyone for the procedure. Completely dishonest. Watch yourself if you go here.
Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
After researching many plastic surgeons, I consulted with Dr. Rosenbaum. He took a great deal of time to discuss everything involved with my Mommy Makeover surgery. True to his word I had fantastic results, he is an artist. I look in the mirror and see someone I haven’t seen for a long time. The best part is that I look completely natural and finally proportionate. Look no further, he is extremely talented and knowledgeable. His staff were so helpful and easy to work with before, during and post op. I tell everyone I wouldn’t have done anything differently! Thank you Dr. Rosenbaum!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
DR Rosenbaum worked miracles removing my 22 year old implants with severe Capsular Contracture. He removed and replace with minimal scarring. For me it was a stressful situation but Dr Rosenbaum was calm and confident. I couldn't be happier!! Cathy
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Dr. Rosenbaum is an outstanding doctor and a wonderful person. I recently had an Abdominoplasty with Liposuction of Flanks an Dr. Rosenbaum took his time to explain the procedure and answered all my questions. His office and staff are friendly and very helpful. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery.
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
. I highly recommend Dr.Rosenbaum and his professional staff. Kind, excellent courteous.
Vicky in Miami, FL – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Still me, only younger! My main fear when I considered a lower facelift was not looking like myself after surgery. But while the surgery did change how I looked in terms of how old I looked, I was tremendously happy with how natural and refreshed my face looked. My skin is more taught, the sagginess in my neck is gone and the jowls are gone. Dr. Rosenbaum far exceeded my expectations in skill and professionalism. I am very happy with the results. I look 15 years younger. Thank you Dr. Rosenbaum!
GHP in Miami, FL – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
February 4, 2019 Gary Rosenbaum is my hero! At my consultation, he and his lovely staff immediately put me at ease. I felt confident that he understood and respected what I was looking for in the result of breast reduction and tummy tuck. I also ended up wanting liposuction on my back and hips. He took the time with me to answer any questions I had for him. Con't.....
Shari in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I had a breast reduction with a lift, and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Rosenbaum. The outcome of my surgery was amazing, and I feel great... one of the best decision I made. Dr. Rosenbaum is very compassion for his patients and his staff are absolutely amazing. Great Experience, I wish all the doctors and staff work like this office. Always responsive and willing to help. Every time I called Nora she was always very helpful and answering my questions. I received excellent care before an
Alexandra in Miami, FL – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
(Double mastectomy reconstruction) Dr. Rosenbaum is an outstanding doctor and brilliant surgeon! My medical situation was complicated, resulting in a double mastectomy performed a year apart. The outcome of my final breast implant surgery is absolutely ASTONISHING!!! My new breasts are perfectly symmetrical, look very real and so natural, that I can hardly believe it myself. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenbaum and consider him the BEST plastic surgeon in Miami, if not the entire world!!!
Wendy H. in Miami, FL – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I was exceptionally pleased by the work Dr. Rosenbaum did on my neck. He is honest and explains carefully what one can expect at the outcome of the procedure. He is easy to talk to and answer any questions you might have. I would highly recommend him.
Felise in Hollywood, FL – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenbaum?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery