Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Rosenbaum

Gary J Rosenbaum MD

4308 Alton Rd Ste 720 Miami Beach, FL 33140

Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Miami Beach, FL. He graduated from Technion-Israel Institute Of Technology / Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Rosenbaum accepts

Dr. Rosenbaum accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Employer Group Open Access HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Rosenbaum's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction

Dr. Rosenbaum?
Dr. Rosenbaum's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD
RecentMost Helpful
After researching many plastic surgeons, I consulted with Dr. Rosenbaum. He took a great deal of time to discuss everything involved with my Mommy Makeover surgery. True to his word I had fantastic results, he is an artist. I look in the mirror and see someone I haven’t seen for a long time. The best part is that I look completely natural and finally proportionate. Look no further, he is extremely talented and knowledgeable. His staff were so helpful and easy to work with before, during and post op. I tell everyone I wouldn’t have done anything differently! Thank you Dr. Rosenbaum!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
DR Rosenbaum worked miracles removing my 22 year old implants with severe Capsular Contracture. He removed and replace with minimal scarring. For me it was a stressful situation but Dr Rosenbaum was calm and confident. I couldn't be happier!! Cathy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Dr. Rosenbaum is an outstanding doctor and a wonderful person. I recently had an Abdominoplasty with Liposuction of Flanks an Dr. Rosenbaum took his time to explain the procedure and answered all my questions. His office and staff are friendly and very helpful. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
. I highly recommend Dr.Rosenbaum and his professional staff. Kind, excellent courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Still me, only younger! My main fear when I considered a lower facelift was not looking like myself after surgery. But while the surgery did change how I looked in terms of how old I looked, I was tremendously happy with how natural and refreshed my face looked. My skin is more taught, the sagginess in my neck is gone and the jowls are gone. Dr. Rosenbaum far exceeded my expectations in skill and professionalism. I am very happy with the results. I look 15 years younger. Thank you Dr. Rosenbaum!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
February 4, 2019 Gary Rosenbaum is my hero! At my consultation, he and his lovely staff immediately put me at ease. I felt confident that he understood and respected what I was looking for in the result of breast reduction and tummy tuck. I also ended up wanting liposuction on my back and hips. He took the time with me to answer any questions I had for him. Con't.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I had a breast reduction with a lift, and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Rosenbaum. The outcome of my surgery was amazing, and I feel great... one of the best decision I made. Dr. Rosenbaum is very compassion for his patients and his staff are absolutely amazing. Great Experience, I wish all the doctors and staff work like this office. Always responsive and willing to help. Every time I called Nora she was always very helpful and answering my questions. I received excellent care before an
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
(Double mastectomy reconstruction) Dr. Rosenbaum is an outstanding doctor and brilliant surgeon! My medical situation was complicated, resulting in a double mastectomy performed a year apart. The outcome of my final breast implant surgery is absolutely ASTONISHING!!! My new breasts are perfectly symmetrical, look very real and so natural, that I can hardly believe it myself. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenbaum and consider him the BEST plastic surgeon in Miami, if not the entire world!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I was exceptionally pleased by the work Dr. Rosenbaum did on my neck. He is honest and explains carefully what one can expect at the outcome of the procedure. He is easy to talk to and answer any questions you might have. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I had implants done with him and am so happy with my choice. Dr. Rosenbaum was referred to me by a very accomplished New York plastic surgeon, who specializes in breast surgery. I live in South Florida and wanted to do my surgery here. I had such a great experience with Dr. Rosenbaum and am so thankful. He is thorough, knowledgeable, made me feel extremely comfortable during the entire process, and most importantly, gave me beautiful results! Exactly what I asked for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
At 72...a tummy tuck was not on my bucket list...but 2 abdominal surgeries left me with a large hernia and my general surgeon said I would get the best result by having a plastic surgeon do the "tuck" at the same time. He recommended Dr. Rosenbaum and I am so happy he did. The result is AMAZING! The surgery was more complicated than expected and Dr. R went above and beyond to make sure I had the best result..which I did. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
At the age of 50 the last thing a woman wants to hear is that she has breast cancer, but I was immensely blessed that I was referred to Dr. Rosenbaum. He and his staff are a blessing. To me Dr. Rosenbaum is the best surgeon anyone can have. He is very caring and knowledgable and his staff very professional and accommodating to your needs. Look no further, you can not find in Florida a better surgeon than Dr. Rosenbaum and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
What an outstanding surgeon! There aren't enough words to express my sincere gratitude for this physician, I am a survivor of breast cancer and letting of my breasts has been one of the hardest experience/ ordeal in my life, he has made this more acceptable for me. Dr. Rosenbaum keep helping woman with this next chapter of our lives. BTW... Nora and Yuolie ROCK!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Dr.Rosenberg and his entire staff is wonderful. My first visit to thier office, l knew l made the right decision. They were all friendly, professional and knowledgeable of my upcoming surgery. I have already referred my friend to Dr: Rosenberg as the procedure, the results, and the recuperation was just as he said it would be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Dr. Rosenbaum is the BEST. He did my reconstructive surgery 16 yrs ago after I had a mastectomy, performed liposuction of chin and lower eyelid surgery. This year I replaced both of my implants, My right implant was 28 years old and ruptured. He also performed a lower face-lift. I could not be happier with the results. I trust him completely, his judgement is impeccable as is his work. He is kind, compassionate and I highly recommend him whether you have elective or reconstructive surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I am writing to thank Dr. Rosenbaum and his entire staff for the excellent care received before, during and after my 2 surgeries... I felt safe... in good hands... in a clean environment... Dr. Rosenbaum, thank you for answering all my questions before, and after the surgery (I know I have a million questions, and sometimes I ask the same questions!!) I felt like your most important patient, and it means a lot to me. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rosenbaum. The gals that work in the office are wonderful too. I had heart surgery and lost one of my breast implants during the surgery. I went to Dr. Rosenbaum to have it replaced and it turned out absolutely a perfect match to my 20 year old implant. I had no information for him to go by for which kind of implant I had, how many CC's, nothing! He matched them perfectly. What a great experience from start to finish. He is an amazing surgeon. Karen Majchrowicz
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Dr. Rosenbaum is not only a gifted surgeon, he truly cares about the overall well-being of his patients. I felt genuine concern from him for my overall health and success. I wasn't treated like just another number. During a very difficult and fearful time, he was patient, compassionate, and reassuring, and the surgical results are remarkable! Anyone needing breast augmentation or reconstruction... look no further!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
I love Dr Rosenbaum he is so kind and caring and he understands the breast cancer journey. I would recommend him to to anyone looking for a compassionate and caring doctor that takes time to explain things and never is bothered if you have tons of questions. I trusted him for my 1st 5 breast cancer surgeries and I have no problem using him in the future. I have had multiple doctors say what beautiful work he has done on me and compliment his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosenbaum, MD?
Dr. Gary Rosenbaum is a true professional and an artist. He recently performed reconstructive surgery on my breasts from having breast cancer surgery. He did an amazing job and is a true artist. My breasts are wonderful and you can barely see the scars. Best thing I ever did in my life. I highly recommend Dr. Gary Rosenbaum for any breast surgery, or other. Pamela A. Wetmore
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenbaum?