Dr. Gary Rosen, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Rosen

Dermatology at the Eye Associates

2101 61st St W Bradenton, FL 34209

Dr. Gary Rosen, MD is a dermatologist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Rosen accepts

Dr. Rosen accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Rosen's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Folliculitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hives
  • Impetigo
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

4.0

Dr. Rosen?
Dr. Rosen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Rosen, MD
I went to multiple doctors and I have seen many dermatologists. At that time, I thought I won’t be able to find a good dermatologist ever. Right then, I stumbled onto the page online where I find Dr. Gary B Rosen. He had pretty good reviews, so I gave him a try as well. I am glad that I stepped into his clinic because he helped me with all the problems and made things a lot better for me. I would love to recommend Gary B Rosen MD to anyone who is searching for a dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Finding the right dermatologist became a huge problem for me because I always end up going to the wrong guy. This time, however, I got it all right. I got a recommendation from a friend and visited Dr. Gary B Rosen’s clinic. I am glad that I made an appointment there and he really helped me with the skin issues I was facing. I would highly recommend Dr. Gary B Rosen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
I was searching for the best dermatologist in my area when I came across an official page of Gary B Rosen MD. I read few online reviews and did a little background check. After that, I end up making an appointment. I am glad that I made an appointment and he really helped me with the problems that I was facing. He is the best dermatologist I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
I had a lot of problems when growing up and my parents used to take me to a different dermatologist. However, all of my skin issues were still there. A friend of mine recommended me Dr. Gary B Rosen. I booked an appointment and I was surprised to see the treatment they gave me. They have a professional staff and Gary B Rosen MD helped me with all the skin issues. I am so glad I found Dr. Gary B Rosen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Gary B Rosen MD is one of the best dermatologists I have ever been to. He is a professional and he really helped me with the skin problems that I was facing. I was referred to him by a friend when I was searching for the best dermatologist out there. If you are searching for the best and professional clinic, then I would highly recommend you to visit Dr. Gary B Rosen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Finding the perfect dermatologist for myself was a difficult thing and I had so many issues in finding the right option. I did my research online and I searched for the best dermatologist online. I came across Dr. Gary B Rosen’s page, and I immediately set an appointment. After using the medicines given by Gary B Rosen MD and going through the complete procedure, I resolved my skin problems. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is facing skin related issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
I had multiple skin issues and I was searching for the best dermatologist out there. I searched for the right dermatologist online but couldn’t find the right one. I asked my friends for the recommendations and they recommended Dr. Gary B Rosen. Once I visited the clinic of Gary B Rosen MD, I felt satisfied and he really guides me well and treated my issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Gary B Rosen to anyone who is suffering from skin issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Dr. Gary B Rosen is an excellent dermatologist and I have been visiting him for the long time now. He provide specialized care to all of his patients. He is very experienced and he provided all the fixes. Finding the perfect dermatologist was a problem for me but I would highly recommend Gary B Rosen MD to anyone who is searching for the best dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Dr. Gary B Rosen is an excellent dermatologist and he has helped me with all of my skin problems. If you have run into the skin issues, then you should always consider visiting Gary B Rosen MD. He is excellent with his patients and provides the best results. He has always provided the best and specialized care to me. I would love to recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
When I was facing multiple skin problems, I had no dermatologist to go to. Someone recommended me Dr. Gary B Rosen and I went to him. He provided me excellent care and I would love to recommend him to anyone. He has a professional staff and he gave me all the solutions I need to take care of my skin. He is excellent with patients and I would love to recommend any friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
I was going through some major skin issues year ago. I consulted different skin specialists but couldn’t find the cure. I ask for the recommendations from friends and one of my friends recommended Dr. Gary B Rosen. I visited the clinic and since then I am a satisfied patient. He diagnosed my problem and helped me with everything. I got the best treatment and whenever I go through some issues, I immediately visit him. He is highly professional and helpful to all of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Gary B Rosen MD has been a great help so far. He has helped me get rid of all the skin issues that I have been facing. He has excellent staff and a very friendly environment in the clinic. I went to various doctors for the treatment of my skin problems. Someone recommended Gary B Rosen and I visited his clinic. He is very professional and helped in every way. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
I have been searching for the best dermatologist out there. I was suffering from dry skin and specific conditions. I went to various doctors but couldn’t get the desired outcome. Someone recommended Dr. Gary B Rosen so I gave it a try. I am extremely happy that I visited the doctor and got all the help I needed. Dr. Gary B Rosen is a professional dermatologist and he really helped me get rid of the problems that I was facing. Excellent service. Top notch results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
I have been facing problems like dry skin and fungal infections and I was doing my research online to find the best dermatologist in my area. I stumbled upon the pages of Dr. Gary B Rosen and read about him. I visited the doctor and I am very glad that I have found the best dermatologist out there. He has a professional team and highly experienced people and he treated me very well. I am one happy customer from the service I got.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Finding a perfect dermatologist became a challenge for me. I have been doing my research and I was unable to find the best option for myself. Once I got the recommendation from a friend, I thought giving it a try. After meeting with Dr. Gary B Rosen, I knew that I have finally found the best dermatologist. I was very happy with the results and the behavior of the staff. These guys are so professional and I will highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
It was really hard for me to find the best dermatologist out there. I have been seeing few but, I was never satisfied with them. I wanted someone who can quickly diagnose the problem and help me get rid of it. I visited Gary B Rosen MD and I immediately decided that he is the one. He and his staff were so professional and I was extremely happy after getting out of there. He gave me confidence and suggested few medicines. I was able to solve the skin issue and now he is my dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
I have been doing a lot of research in the past to find the perfect dermatologist. I have been to various doctors but couldn’t find the perfect doctor to help me out with the problems. One of my friends recommended Dr. Gary B Rosen and spoke highly of him. After visiting him, I really felt great and I was able to get rid of all the skin issues. He was really professional and I highly recommend him as a dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
An experienced health professional, whose attitude is very sympathetic and professional towards his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
If you want a physician who respects your input and research, who makes eye contact, listens and is more interested in you than writing on your record, who answers your questions, and says negative, hurtful things to you, then THIS is the doctor for you. Otherwise, choose one of the five star rated physicians. I will never see this man again or refer anyone to him. These comments are based on my two visits with him, and are my personal opinions. I might add that my career was in health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?
Dr. Rosen has been treating me for 3 years and he is the best Dermatologist I have ever seen. His knowledge and state of the art treatment surpasses all other Dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Rosen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosen?