Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Moskovitz

Spine Orthopedic Center PA

812 W Martin Luther King Blvd Ste 201 Tampa, FL 33603

Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Tampa, FL and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Toronto, Fac Med medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moskovitz to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Moskovitz with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Tampa Community Hospital, A Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa.

Make an appointment at Tampa Community Hospital, A Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa today at (813) 337-7847.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Tampa Community Hospital, A Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa.

Dr. Moskovitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moskovitz

86.20689655172414%
3.4482758620689653%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Moskovitz?
Twenty one years ago in 1999, Dr Moskovitz performed back surgery on me. Due to his excellence I have been back-pain free ever since. I am in gratitude to him!
Grateful Patient – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
Dr. Moskovitz was professional, friendly and incredibly intelligent. I would recommend him for any neck or spine procedures. His bedside manner, thorough explanations and ability to listen to his patients set him apart. Thank you to his PA and other staff members as well. You all took a very scary situation and made my family and I feel safe. Thank you and God Bless
Jorge D in Tampa, FL – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
After being misdiagnosed by another physician, I was told to go to the “best” neck surgeon from someone in the know. He immediately diagnosed my problem and after two years of horrible pain and muscle loss, he totally fixed me. I recommend him highly and after a recent auto accident, he was my first phone call.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I nearly didn't have surgery with Dr Gary Moskovitz! I was actually was scheduled under another doctor to have my discs replaced in my neck. But after a few cancellations, I knew the Universe was trying to tell me something, so I listened. I was given Dr Moskovitz's name by a friend and I went to see him. He explained that had I had the other surgery, actual fusion, I wouldn't have had much mobility. He told me about the procedure he does, namely MOBI-C. The care and attention to detail and his
Karen in Tampa, FL – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
Dr. Moskovitz is a phenomena surgeon. I unfortunately, was in a car accident and I had some serious injuries and I went from having severe pain in my neck, shooting down to my shoulder blade. After getting surgery done by Dr. Moskovitz I feel 100% better and it’s a miracle! I am so thankful and would recommend him to anyone needing spinal surgery. He is calm, caring, and is really knowledgeable in his field. Thank you to Dr. Moskovitz!! You are appreciated.
Amanda in Tampa, FL – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
Dr. Moskovitz replaced 3 disc's in my neck due to a motorcycle accident. He was extremely informative, took the time to explain the procedure in detail. Surgery was successful with minimal pain. Kudos to Dr. Moskovitz for his professionalism and skills...
Jerry in Tarpon Springs, FL – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I had a disk replacement after a car accident which had left me in pain and limited range of motions. I am now able to completely rotate my neck with minimal pain. I am extremely happy with my outcome and wish I had done it sooner. I recommend anyone that is living with pain to go see Dr. Moskovitz it will be the best decision you ever made.
Anthony in tampa, FL – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
Successful double cervical disc replacement surgery July 2018. 6 weeks post-op other than expected stiffness, feeling great! Thank you so much to Dr. Moskovitz and wonderful staff for repairing this injury that has negatively impacted my active lifestyle since being hit from behind on the Veteran's Expressway. I am so thankful for their knowledge and experience!
Rebecca H in Odessa, FL – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I'm 8 months post op from having a cervical disc replacement between the C6 and C7. Dr. Moskovitz helped guide me through the process by educating me on my options and was very careful to explain in detail, in lay man terms, what would take place. He was courteous pre-surgery and was very helpful post op. I'm in a significantly better place today than I was just before surgery in Oct 2017. Great team at the office too!
Charles in Seminole, FL – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
Great experience. The staff was very helpful. My procedure went well, recovery was very easy, and I was explained to beforehand on every detail of my procedure.
Dana Sardinas in Seffner, FL – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I had two herniated discs from an accident, seen several doctors of which they wanted to do fusions. Dr. Moskovitz said with my age 46 there is no need for a fusion. He recommended a disc replacement. He explained the difference between the two and of course I chose the disc replacement. Everyone was so courteous and helpful throughout the whole procedure. Within 6 days I was no longer wearing neck brace and driving short distances. The pain was minimal and the scar was as well.
Linda in Beverly Hills, FL – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I was referred to Dr Moskovitz, he is very through and explains your condition, informs you of the options in detail and answers all questions. I did have surgery with very positive results! The staff are also great and pleasant to work with.
Vicky – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
Dr Moskovitz happen to be my second opinion. The first doctor i saw right away said i needed surgery on 2 levels in my neck and went on to prescribe me narcotic pain killers which i did not take. Dr Moskovitz actually took the time to sit with me and go over my MRI with me and explain why i was having the symptoms i was. I ended up getting a single level disc replacment done in February. Dr Moskovitz and his staff at the office and Morton plant hospital was top notch. Thank you and keep it up.
Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I writing to express my sincere appreciation for Dr. Moskovitz and his care for me. My procedure was a success - everything that he stated would happen - did. Prior to the procedure he took the time to walk me through every steps to ensure that I understood. His office staff is very friendly. Great JOB! Dywayne
Dywayne in Seffer, Florida – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I was rear-ended in a car accident in January of 2016 and went to see Dr. Moskovitz after the pain in my lower back wasn't getting better after physical therapy. He performed lumbar surgery on me and within a few days I was feeling 100% better. I was worried about living with the pain for years and I am so happy I found him. He and his staff were easy to work with and kind. Would recommend to anyone living with back pain.
Tampa, FL – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
He told me to look up stretches on the internet. I can barely walk. How can I do stretches that I look up myself on the internet. He was also rude to my mom and told her he already said something when she asked again. Don’t go to him. He doesn’t care about you as a person.
Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Moskovitz to anyone who is struggling with back and neck pain. I am thoroughly impressed!!
Anna in Riverview – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?
I would not trust any other doctor with my spine needs. He has performed surgery on my back and neck and the results have been amazing. He does not rush to get people to do surgery and will only recommend surgery when it is necessary. Thanks again for all you do!
Tiffany in Brandon – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moskovitz?

We are keenly aware of not only the physical ramifications of the conditions we treat but also the psychological toll it can take on our patients and their...Read more

Dr. Moskovitz earned his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Toronto. He trained in Orthopedic Surgery and completed his Spine Surgery...Read more

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery