Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD

Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  ·
Dr. Gary Moskovitz, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery.Read his story

812 W Martin Luther King Blvd Ste 201

Tampa, FL 33603

Learn about Dr. Moskovitz

See how frequently Dr. Moskovitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Disc Replacement
Herniated Disc
Herniated Disc Surgery

Dr. Moskovitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Moskovitz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moskovitz "Dr. Moskovitz earned his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Toronto. He trained in Orthopedic Surgery and completed his Spine Surgery Fellowship at McMaster University and affiliated hospitals. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. He belongs to many national, state and local medical organizations. Dr. Moskovitz is on staff at Morton Plant Hospital, Tampa Outpatient Surgical Facility and Tampa Bay Surgery Center. He served as Chief of Medical Staff, Chief of Surgery and two consecutive terms as the Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at Morton Plant Hospital. During his term as Chief, Morton Plant was selected as one of the top 100 orthopedic hospitals out of 6,000 nationwide. Dr. Moskovitz is involved in research and development of new spine surgery methods. He has lectured and taught hundreds of Orthopedic Surgeons and Neurosurgeons on surgical techniques throughout the country. Dr. Moskovitz has been honored to care for many physicians, nurses and their families. He has lived in Florida since 1992."

This content was provided by Dr. Moskovitz "We are keenly aware of not only the physical ramifications of the conditions we treat but also the psychological toll it can take on our patients and their families. Therefore we strive to not only provide the highest quality of care, but make the medical and surgical process as easy as possible by keeping our patients aware of all their health care options and make whatever necessary treatments as comfortable as possible. Our primary goal is to return our patients to the highest quality of life attainable."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• McMaster University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • McMaster University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Moskovitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moskovitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moskovitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moskovitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moskovitz to family and friends

Dr. Moskovitz's Performance

I was rear-ended in a car accident in January of 2016 and went to see Dr. Moskovitz after the pain in my lower back wasn't getting better after physical therapy. He performed lumbar surgery on me and within a few days I was feeling 100% better. I was worried about living with the pain for years and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He told me to look up stretches on the internet. I can barely walk. How can I do stretches that I look up myself on the internet. He was also rude to my mom and told her he already said something when she asked again. Don’t go to him. He doesn’t care about you as a person.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Moskovitz to anyone who is struggling with back and neck pain. I am thoroughly impressed!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would not trust any other doctor with my spine needs. He has performed surgery on my back and neck and the results have been amazing. He does not rush to get people to do surgery and will only recommend surgery when it is necessary. Thanks again for all you do!
Are you Dr. Moskovitz?