Dr. Gary Ludi, MD

Dr. Gary Ludi, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Gary Ludi, MD is a general surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver in 1981 and specializes in general surgery.

5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 285

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Coventry Health Care of Georgia
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Ludi

See how frequently Dr. Ludi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cholecystitis and Gallstones
Gallbladder Removal
Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic

Dr. Ludi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ludi ""I am committed to providing superior surgical care to the community. My partners and I are dedicated to maintaining our position as regional leaders by working as a team to provide the highest quality of care and service to our patients.""

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Emory University School Of Med

Dr. Ludi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ludi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ludi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ludi's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ludi to family and friends

Dr. Ludi's Performance

Excellent Service & Care I was referred to Dr. Ludi by a friend. He was professional, thorough, and nice. The office staff was really sweet and they were prompt. I was called back a few minutes before my actual appt time and did not have to wait on Dr. Ludi in the room for long. Highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Easy to work with and Great results Surgery was very successful with no issues! Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Ludi was very helpful, answering all my questions before and after surgery. Highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ludi, rated by Super Doc, Checkbook Doctors - and maybe more importantly - his professional credentials - seemed like a good choice for my surgery. However, he demonstrated being overworked and stressed-out. I had to pry for information about my impending surgery. I cannot recommend Dr. Ludi.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ludi is a fantastic surgeon. He handled a minor surgery for me 25 years ago and after I was diagnosed with breast cancer and consulted with two other breast surgeons, I returned to Dr. Ludi for my surgery. Dr. Ludi is very knowledgeable, skilled and down to earth and I knew I was in good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The reason I surveyed Dr. Ludi 3 out 5 stars is due to the office staff, specifically AMBER. After visiting the doctor, he asked that I speak with her regarding scheduling an o/p procedure. Her demeanor was nonchalant and flippant - definitely what not to have when working in a customer service...more
Are you Dr. Ludi?