Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Gary Kaplan, MD
Dr. Gary Kaplan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bellmore, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital.

SOUTH SHORE MEDICAL CARE

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan's Experience

Dr. Kaplan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Dermatology

Dr. Kaplan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dermatitis
  • Hives
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Skin Infections

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of The Northeast / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Flushing Hospital Med Center

Dr. Kaplan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaplan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaplan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaplan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaplan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaplan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kaplan's Performance
Massapequa Park, NY |
My first visit with the doctor was great. He and his staff were friendly and he spent a good deal of time answering all of my questions about Botox. Best of all, the results were amazing.
Bethpage, NY |
Wonderful office staff and Doctor. Had Botox injected for forehead lines and the results were amazing. Looking forward to seeing this Practice again and will recommend him to family and friends.
Merrick, NY |
Great! Don't need an appt, doctor is excellent, and staff is terrific. I highly recommend using Sother Shore Medical for botox and any other anti aging treatments!
Freeport, NY |
Very rude front staff people. You literally cannot say a thing to them without them snapping back at you.
in SAYVILLE |
I did a procedure with Dr. Kaplan (Kybella) that's not entirely painless but he really put me at ease and worked quickly. His prices are the best and his office is tidy and clean. Would definitely recommend!
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Kaplan doesn't cut corners. He is thorough and smart. He doesn't joke or go off topic much...I feel like he is completely tuned in to his job as a Healthcare provider. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Lindenhurst, NY |
He was patient and explain to me everything i needed to know. He answered all my questions and I was very pleased with the results.
in Wantagh, NY |
Dr Kaplan is by far the best! My lips always looks so natural and I always get compliments. I have gone like 4 times and never had 1 problem. It is so worth the money and I love my confidence and lips after! Defiantly a go to for lip injections!
in Wantagh, NY |
Dr Kaplan is absolutely amazing! His work was done flawlessly. I couldn't be happier!
Wantagh, NY |
this is the worst doctors office I have EVER been to.I was asked into the patient room and sent back to the waiting room on two different occasions. appointment took an hour and 45 minutes and the doctor hardly addressed any of my concerns. I went for a check up and the doctor did not check a single thing except my lungs and look into my eyes and throat. didnt take weight, BP, pulse, nothing! The doctor even reported his findings to me in the waiting room. its sad to think people count on him
in Bellmore, NY |
Dr. Kaplan is quite the professional. He takes the time to answer all questions and makes his patients at ease. This will be my 3rd visit with him.
in Massapequa, NY |
Amazing Doctor very gentle and kind. Will never go anywhere else again after going here for my Juvéderm injections in my lips. Had it done here 4 times! The best.
in Oceanside, NY |
I have gone to Dr. Kaplan for Juveaderm and Botox. I live in Oceansaide and travel the extra distance to go to this particular office. The treatments I have received I have always been satisfied with the results. He always explains about the products and answers all questions I have had-very good bedside manner. Scheduling an appointment always runs smoothly. Office is very clean and the staff is very friendly. The prices are very reasonable. I never wait more than a 10 minute wait. Great place!
in Merrick, NY |
I went into see Dr. Kaplan for Botox. I was a little hesitant at first because when I pulled up it was what seemed like a regular doctors office or walk in clinic.My thoughts changed when I was interacting with the staff and the doctor. They were so friendly and professional. The results from the Botox I received was the best I had ever received and Dr. Kaplan was very honest about amount of treatment I needed to get the results I was looking for.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Kaplan, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaplan?