Dr. Gary Hsich, MD

Neurology | Male

9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH 44195 Get Directions
Dr. Gary Hsich, MD
Dr. Gary Hsich, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Cleveland, OH. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Hsich is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Hsich's Experience

See how Dr. Hsich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hsich

Dr. Hsich accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. Hsich is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hsich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hsich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hsich to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Hsich's Performance
    GOOD
North Olmsted |
Worst experience I've ever had with a physician. He is a very nice man, easy to talk to and spent a lot of time with us. But in a round about way, he alluded to me that my 14 year old son was faking his concussion because he likes the attention and that it gets him out of school. An absolute waste of our day going to see him, and if the Clinic makes me pay for this appointment, an absolute waste of money. It was actually a set back for us having to now seek another opinion. Disregard his advice.
in Wauseon, Ohio |
We were in hospital because my 16 year old son kept passing out. Dr. Hsich came in the room and talked to us all for 10 minutes and asked to see us in the hall. He told us that there is nothing wrong with our son....he was faking the symptoms. We checked out of the hospital that day, not willing to have him as our doctor. 3 weeks later he passed out and started vomiting. After going unconscious, we called the emt. We found out he had an ongoing bleeding ulcer that had become very threatening!!
in Cleveland, OH |
We went to see Dr. Hsich for a consult regarding my child's ongoing neurological issues. Upon scheduling my daughter, the staff assured me he treats the condition my child was diagnosed with. In fact, he does not treat this neurological condition. He had preconceived notions before evaluating my child and some opinions just do not apply to our child's condition. We really had higher hopes for the cost & reputation of the Clinic. Disappointed.
in Ohio |
Dr. Hsisch was very thorough and reassuring. My very anxious 6 year old son felt comfortable talking to him and let him do a small exam. He spoke with my husband and I for over an hour about my son's issues and what to do about them. He had a very welcoming and pleasant demeanor and I felt we were listened to. I would highly recommend him!
in OH |
Dr. Hsich did a poor job listening to the patient and parent history. He seemed to have his mind set what my child needed before the hands on evaluation was initiated. He missed 3 diagnoses. He should have seen the red flags for atleast 2 of them. He refused to give a referral at all, not even when one was requested. He seemed rigid in his thinking and it felt like he saw himself as superior. He may have changed by now. His office staff was very nice and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Hsich, MD?
Are you Dr. Hsich?

Compare Dr. Hsich

Dr. Hsich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Hsich has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hsich's Board Certifications

• Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Walking
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Hsich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hsich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology