Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD

Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina in 1983 and specializes in gastroenterology.

6630 E Carondelet Dr

Tucson, AZ 85710

Learn about Dr. Goldstein

See how frequently Dr. Goldstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Goldstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Goldstein does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina
  • University Of Rochester, School Of Medicine and Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Fifth Pathway
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Goldstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldstein's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldstein to family and friends

Dr. Goldstein's Performance

GOOD

Dr Goldstein is the kindest most caring physician in Tucson. He helped me through the death of my husband and I have stayed with him for myself. My son has come from another state to consult him. Speaking as an RN I can confidently state there is none better or kinder anywhere.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Love Dr. Goldstein - would not recommend only due to his office mgr. I owe nothing - ins. carrier has contacted multiple times. Office mgr raised her voice with me - told me I was wrong - it was my problem. She has hung up on me and the ins. carrier several times. I rec'd yet another bill...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is a very professional and personable doctor. He is very sweet and very concerning when it comes to my needs and my health. He is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to everyone. He is such a gentlemen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Had been to other gastroenterologist before Dr. Goldstein and it was a wonderful experience. From the time I called the office to make the appointment, seeing Dr. Goldstein, and having my procedure. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable physician to see Dr. Goldstein.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
During a surgical procedure, he performed another procedure. When I later asked about it during my post op appointment and I said I did not give permission for the second procedure, he snickered and said I did give permission; I just don't remember it. I was under anesthesia. He never asked...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2