Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Gary Goff, MD
Dr. Gary Goff, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Goff is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 420

• Private HealthCare Systems
  • Texas True Choice
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Goff

We believe in the importance of patients having prompt access to their healthcare providers. Our goal is to provide excellent medical care in a timely and professional manner, while maintaining personal attention. We also believe that integrity and trustworthiness are the foundation of a reliable physician-patient relationship. Patient confidentiality is central to our practice. We also believe in education. Informing and educating patients is key to successful treatment of disease, therefore, we do our best to help those we care for understand their health. This philosophy allows us to keep a preventive medical care focus on our patients' long-term health.

Dr. Goff's Experience

Dr. Goff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • High Cholesterol

• Parkland Health and Hospital System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Parkland Hosp-St Paul Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Goff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goff to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Goff's Performance
Dallas, TX |
I have had 2 visits with this Dr. and already leaving his practice . Cannot get a response from any form of messages left with this practice. Very poorly run office. Patients deserve more than 10 minutes of time. I do not mind waiting for over an hour and a half if I know that I will have all of the attention that I need but really 10 minutes and all of my problems are still not addressed. NO THANKS!!!!!
Rockwall, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Goff for about 3 years. Since the beginning, the office has been disorganized and I end up calling over and over to get my results. Another thing that confuses me is that Dr. Goff never physically examines you when you go in for a visit. I am wondering if this is something new??? He is quite knowledgeable. I loved Sissy since she was hands on and would actually examine you and even call you regarding any questions you might have. She is no longer there.
Arlington, TX |
Office staff are totally incompentent. If the dr is ordering certain test to check for cancer. You better be ready to be sitting on pins and needles waiting on the results. Because ur test results are going to be setting in stacks of faxes and they will get to the dr. When the office staff feel like going through them .no he is not my doctor but a family member is. She cannnot find out anything. Promises to call her and no call backs . This just totally ridiculous.
Dallas, TX |
I have never been overly fond of Dr. Goff or his office staff. I loved his NP Sissy so I tolerated his less than competent office staff. I am now looking for a new PCP. I was supposed to have an appointment with Sissy last week. I was sat in a room, told my BP was high, and told that they would be back shortly to re-take my BP. 30 minutes later, still no one. No excuse, no nothing. I ended up leaving without being seen. Not even liking Sissy will make me go back to that office.
Excellent MD - Thanks for your care
in Dallas Texas |
Dr. Goff provides outstanding service. A conciege-level quality experience without the fee. Perfect for professionals -- who have always sought the same client-centric experience from their doctor that is the norm in their own profession.
in Rockwall, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Goff 10+ yrs. Dr Goff is a very capable and thorough physician who takes time for detailed explanations to educate his patients. He expresses care and concern, and his knowledge and skill instill confidence.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goff spends so much time going over every possible thing that could be a health problem for you. His knowledge of Internal Medicine and other Specialties is truly amazing. He speaks with you about your reason for your visit, then has the nurse perform tests that can be done in the office, then returns to go over the results with you. If further testing is indicated, he has you return to go over these results in person. Spends quality time with his patients.
in Wills Point, TX |
After seeing myriads of physicians over the past 5 years, who only treated the symptoms of an illusive illness, a friend recommend Dr Goff. He accurately disgnosed me within 2 visits and for the first time in years i feel better and i have hope that im on the right road to wellness. I am so thankful for Dr Goff His office staff are skillful in giving injections, great at notating visits, and helpful in summarizing what the next step in your journey is. They are truly compassionate people.
in Sachse, TX |
I have been at patient in Goff's office for about 2 years, he took over my previous primary dr after he passed away. I have seen him a couple times, but mostly saw Sissy his nurse practitioner b/c Dr Goff always seemed too much in hurry. I will not go back to his office.... I've run out of 2 of my meds, can't get anyone to return my patient portal messages, what's the point of having a patient portal if they won't respond to you.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Goff for over 2 years and find him to be a highly skilled, compassionate and thorough physician. Both Dr. Goff and his staff have been very attentive and extremely available to my medical needs. Dr. Goff's diagnosis and treatments have always been accurate and his referrals to other doctors have provided me with the very best physicians in other fields of medicine. I am grateful to both Dr. Goff and his staff for such fine medical care.
in Cooper, TX |
Dr. Goff saved my husband's life by diagnosing an electrolyte imbalance. When he received lab reports on Sunday via Internet, he called my husband on Sunday to tell him what to start doing immediately. He is very intelligent and takes time to explain what is going on and why. He has a network of specialists who have been very helpful to both my husband and me. His PA is excellent. She is a thorough, and is an important part of our care from Dr. Goff' staff.
in Dallas, TX |
Worse doctor's office I have ever dealt with. The PA was very nice to the 93 year old man I transport to his visits. The wait time is ridiculous though. I have left 3 messages regarding medicine that DR Goff prescribed and never received a return phone call. Also, they sent him downstairs for a shot in his shoulder for pain and the office they sent us to would not do it because he is not their patient.
in Dallas, TX |
I'm getting comprehensive care that is individualized rather than just sticking me with statin therapy. He's going to do a scan to see what I need in a personal plan going forward. He's taken a lot of time with me and ordered the Boston Heart Diagnostic Report that gave me a lot of information I've never had before. Knowledge is power especially with my health. I trust him very much with the care I have received and have referred others to his practice.
in Dallas, TX |
I have known Dr Goff since 2005, he was my 70 yr old mothers attending physician at Southwest Medical Center. I credit him for saving her life and giving her back her guality of life she is now 80 and able to live on her own. He is now PCP for myself and my daughter. I find him very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. He will give you plenty of time. We've have also found he has a great network of physicians he works refers to, when necessary.
in Rockport, TX |
Gary Goff has been my primary care doctor since he opened his practice. My husband and I retired in Rockport TX and he will continue to be our preferred and only doctor when we travel to Dallas. He is highly thorough, asks many questions, listens to ours and takes all the time necessary during our appointments. I would highly recommend him to anyone in search of the best doctor ever!
in Dallas, TX |
Thank goodness we found Dr. Goff. We have the utmost trust and respect for him. I was most impressed by how knowledgeable he is and his concern for your well-being. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a primary physician.
in Dallas |
Wait time was an hour and a half.
in Dallas, TX |
I was extremely upset with my experience. I waited for the doctor for a full hour. Once he showed up I started explaining my daily routine and lifestyle and was shocked to find that he had the audacity to patronize me and condescend me for it. He went so far as to tell me I wouldn't be successful in my career. I was horrified by the tone in which he spoke to me, considering I went in there for migraines. He was so rude I broke down and cried, and he didn't change his attitude. He promptly left.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Goff, MD?
Are you Dr. Goff?