Dr. Gary Clauser, MD

Dr. Gary Clauser, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Gary Clauser, MD is a neurology specialist in Allentown, PA. He specializes in neurology.

LVPG Neurology-1250 Cedar Crest

1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 405

Allentown, PA 18103

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Clauser

See how frequently Dr. Clauser performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Dr. Clauser's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Clauser "I believe that it is critical to have an open relationship with my patients, one in which both participants have input. I try to listen empathetically while at the same time objectively evaluating the medical needs of the patient. I know that I am a skilled diagnostician, so it is important for me to convey to my patients what they need to know in order for them to take part in their own health care. The easiest part of my job is talking to the patients. What happens before and after that may be the tough part, but getting to know them is what comes naturally to me. I want you to know that I am a person, too Just like you, I have doctor visits I know what it's like to wait because the doctor is running late. I try to be the best person I can be and hope that it reflects in how I treat my patients."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Yale University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Clauser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clauser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clauser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clauser's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clauser to family and friends

Dr. Clauser's Performance

GOOD

Some may confuse Dr. Clauser' s confidence for arrogance. I did not having read his qualifications, years in practice. He explained "simply" the science behind what I deemed good news. It was a relief! I know that's not always the case and would feel confident too recommend him for others in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3
I have been going to Dr. Clauser for several years now with excellent results. I trust him and have confidence in his expertise. I had been going to another doctor previously for a dozen years and never felt quite comfortable. Now I definitely feel the opposite. I would recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
He takes the time to listen and understand the patient as a whole. I'm not satisfied with the Office staff or how they run things. It is very difficult to get to speak with a nurse if there is a question or concern. The office staff return calls days later if at all. Also when calling in refills...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option1