Dr. Gary Clark, MD

Dr. Gary Clark, MD

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Dr. Gary Clark, MD is a physician assistant (pa) doctor who practices in Boulder, CO. He is 77 years old and has been practicing for 50 years.

1790 30th St Ste 230

Boulder, CO 80301

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's Experience

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "I practice Orthopedic Medicine (not Surgery) treating most joint ligament and tendon sprain injuries, using Osteopathic Manual Therapy, Prolotherapy, Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy, Neural Therapy, and Trigger Point Therapy. I address my patients' problems very personably and compassionately."

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Neuropathology

• Shoulder Pain
  • Wrist Pain

• Facet Joint Injection
  • Pain Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
  • Walter Reed Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975
  • George Washington University Master In Public Administration
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Clark's Performance
Erie, CO |
Last year my daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis. She had a 17 degree curvature of the spine and we were very concerned. After 5 months of treatment with Dr. Clark, I am thrilled to say my daughter's spine has improved and only showing a 6 degree curvature. We are hopeful she will continue to improve. Thank you Dr. Clark for all your help and excellent care!
Boulder, CO |
Dr. Clark helped stabilize my SI joint with a few rounds of prolotherapy. Each appointment with him lasted an hour, and he did a comprehensive intake to get at the root of the problem. I appreciated his attention to detail, and I'm now able to train with a better foundation. I've recommended him to my sister, who deals with similar laxity issues.
in Boulder, CO |
My initial consultation with Dr. Clark was a bit intimidating. I could tell he was knowledgable and experienced, but he wasn't exactly warm & fuzzy. But once I committed to the work we were discussing - based on that expertise I knew was there - he was totally caring, involved, and committed to my well-being and to the efficacy of the treatment. I could not have asked for more. He is a master at his work, and this is the first treatment I've had for my issues that has actually worked.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Clark, MD?
Are you Dr. Clark?