Dr. Gary Child, DO

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 74

Dr. Child

Alpine Pain Solutions of Utah, Lehi, UT

3051 W Maple Loop Dr Ste 125 Lehi, UT 84043

Dr. Gary Child, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Lehi, UT and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 1987 and specializes in pain medicine and other.

Dr. Child accepts

Dr. Child accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Coventry Health Care
Direct Primary Care (DPC)
Medicaid
Managed Care
Medicaid Assignment
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Molina Healthcare
Medicaid
Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
Teamsters or other Unions
Healthy Preferred
Healthy Premier
Healthy U Medicaid
Wise Provider Networks

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Child's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Our goal is improved function; various modalities are utilized including interventional methods and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections

• Pain Medicine
  • Other

2011
Chronic Pain Management-Aa Pain Clinic and Alaska Spine Center, Anchorage, Ak (7 Years)
1988

3.5

Dr. Child?
Dr. Child's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Child, DO
I've been seeing Dr Childs for about 6 years now. He's always kind and has helped me manage my pain in the best ways for me. It's even better now with his new location with him running the whole show. I would highly recommend him. Thanks everyone at Alpine pain solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
The best! That's how I feel about Dr. Child and his staff! They have become so very important to me. If it weren't for them I don't know what my life would be like. Don't hesitate if you are enduring pain. Call them. They will help!
Great caring doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
I have personally worked with many physicians across all settings, and I have yet to encounter a doctor that cares for his patients in the way that Dr. Child does. He will listen to you and strive hard to meet your goals. and reach your optimum health. The staff is very personable and helpful and their overall approach to a complex patient load is impressive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
I was seen by Dr. Child and his staff of adolescent "irresponsible, self important, teenager like" female assistants. They run the office while Dr. Child remains unreachable except during short, limited conversation, and mentally preoccupied appointments. It has been over 1 year since I saw him but was so disturbed by his prison like office environment that I have watched to see if his reviews improved, NOT. 12 top rating to 9 not so good isn't something to brag about. Must better care available
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
A doctor that finally takes the time and listen to his patients. Everyone in the office is so nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Great Dr. and clinic. They took the time to listen to me and treat my pain in a way that didn't make me feel like I was going crazy. Dr. Child was very compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Dr. Gary Child and his team are phenomenal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Dr child’s has been an amazing doctor very honest and not judgmental, his care has changed my life I appreciate him and his staff so much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Since I started seeing Dr. Child my life has changed. I was bedridden for years and now I have a life again. He listens to me. He makes sure I feel good about my treatment plan. I am so grateful for his help. I highly recommend working with him. You will feel like a person, not a number. His staff are friendly and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Dr Child is very caring and takes the time to get to know you. It’s important when dealing with chronic pain to have a relationship with your doctor. That is the only way it works, but it requires honesty. Dr Child and his staff are very caring and friendly. You are not treated as a number but a patient here. Pain management is difficult and stressful, but having a Doctor who wants to help and listens is key and Dr Child does it very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Dr. child is totally is great except for the amount of time he spends with you at your appt, he never ever let me explain my new symptoms or how I felt it was always okay here is your refills see you in 4 weeks. And his staff of nurses that treat you like you are just a burden. They made me feel so inadequate and like I was just some random person seeking meds and I still felt like like till my very last day 1 year later. I do not recommend this place unless you love being treated like garbage!
We have moved to a new facility where I am able...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
DR. CHILD AT THE UTAH PAIN RELIEF INSTITUTE IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN SEEN BY. HE DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU AND ACTS LIKE YOU ARE IRRITATING HIM. HE IS ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY. HE WILL NOT SPEAK TO YOU BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS. HE TREATS YOU LIKE YOU ARE AN ADDICT. I HAD A DEATH IN THE FAMILY CLOSE TO WHEN I HAD TO GO INTO TO SEE HIM BY ONLY 3 DAYS AND HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN, I SHOWED HIM MY PLANE TICKETS AND HE REFUSED TO WORK WITH ME WHICH MADE AN AWFUL SITUATION EVEN WORSE.
It is difficult when a patient has to be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Dr Child met with me for introduction appointment, then pushed me to an associate and then refused to meet with me. He would not answer calls, letters, or emails from me. I had questions about my care, he blocked me. Do not ask billing any questions. They have unreasonable charges if an employee opens patient records. They charged me $50.00 for the last 3 visit notes I needed to provide to another doctor.
It is difficult when a patient has to be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
With no disrespect, I would rate Dr. Child as a Doctor among the Gods. This Incredibly Professional Doctor is able to maintains many patients, in my personal experience, at a level of care that I felt like I was his only patient. I no longer see Dr child as of October 2016 because of my own stupid actions. Dr. Childs character, personality is a rare find, not just among doctor's. After my Dr. Passed away I got lucky meeting this man. He alone restored my faith in the medical community. Ken W.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
If you choose Dr Child, be very careful. They billed my insurance and me for test not preformed. I was billed for asking for my bill statement. I was billed for them to just look at my records. I found CFO to be a dishonest bully. They required me to sign lien just to meet with doctor on first visit. I would not send my worst enemy to this office.
We have moved to a new clinic where are billing...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
Dr. Child and the staff at Utah Pain Relief are wonderful, the staff and Doctors/ Nurses listen and do anything they can to help. If you are honest and will tell them everything that is going on, I am sure they can help you with both Acute or Chronic pain issues as well as help you heal from accidents and work related injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
He listens to me as I tell him how I'm feeling. If I am in pain and and meds aren't working he will change and get it to where im able to be active with my family. The staff up front maybe strict, but it is a pain clinic with rules. I have growin to the ladies up front and my dr. You all ROCK!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?
The staff and the Dr. Child was so unkind. The girl in the front was so horrible I would never go there again. Its very clear she runs everything and even the dr. is afraid of her and doesn't dare do anything about her Hitler ways she treats people. I would not even give them any stars but it makes me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Child, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Child?

Alpine Pain Solutions of Utah, Lehi, UT