Dr. Gary Burton, MD

Dr. Gary Burton, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Gary Burton, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bowie, MD and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

4000 Mitchellville Rd Ste 306

Bowie, MD 20716

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Burton's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Burton?
Dr. Burton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Burton, MD
Dr. Burton does not sculpt your body during liposuction. He removes fat and doesn't care how uncontoured you are afterward. I believe it's so you can pay for a revision. I was quoted a revision of $2800, then called in the next year and was quoted $1800. Shady practices. I always felt rushed with him on the other side of my procedure. His staff is not very professional and make you feel uncomfortable. I would not recommend Dr. Burton to anyone who values the shape of their body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Dr. Burton office staff is nice and friendly . They make feel relaxed when it is time for procedures . Dr. Burton gives me good advice . He is honest . If he feels that the procedure is not necessary he tells me . I have been a faithful patient since 2014. I am satisfied with all my procedures. I feel that I am in good hands .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
I was very afraid and Dr.Burton and his staff comforted me assured me that i was in good hands.Also i'm super excited that my incision looks great so in other words no BOTCHED surgery over head. i'm very pleased of my result and the best part i didn't go nowhere near the Domician Republic (DR). Dr. Burton and his staff ROCKS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
For my 49th birthday present to myself I've decided to get a breast reduction. It was the best decision/present that I've ever bought for myself. The surgery went without a hitch, Dr. Burton hands were blessed by God. I'm constantly looking at them and admiring them. I'm 2 weeks post-op and more than 100% satisfied with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
always professional,scheduled appointments are on time,tells you up front exactly what the treatment will entail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
I had a tummy tuck performed in February 2015. Since this surgery, I've had several follow up appointments with Dr. Burton and he's been an excellent doctor; I'd recommend Dr. Burton to anyone considering plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
My overall experience was amazing. Dr. Burton was very understanding as far as what i needed for my body. I received lipo, and fat transfer and after two weeks i look amazing. I thank him and his staff for a wonderful bed side manner. Signed very happy customer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Back for a second procedure, everything went smoothly as the first. Dr. Burton is the Best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
I love that Dr. Burton schedules his appointments so that he has time to answer a patients 's questions! I have never felt rushed, and I have never had to sit in the waiting room for any length of time! He and his staff are discrete and professional. He has excellent people" bedside" skills with patients. And of course good medical skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Very professional and the wait time was perfect. The staff was professional as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
My experience with Dr Gary has been great I would recommend to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Dr. Burton, is an awesome surgeon, my expectation was exceeded, I would and have recommended him to others. He is very attentive and he take the time to answer all of your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Dr. Gary Burton is a great surgeon! I am very pleased with my surgery. I found him to be very professional, patient and skilled. I appreciated the time he took with me to make sure I knew what to expect. I placed my trust in Dr. Burton that he would do a good job and he did not let me down. I am so pleased with my surgical procedure. I highly recommend him and have recommended him to two of my friends who are thrilled with the outcome of their procedures. Dr. Burton also has a wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burton?

Gary B Burton MD