Dr. Gary Burton, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 57

Dr. Burton

Gary Burton MD LLC

4000 Mitchellville Rd Ste 306 Bowie, MD 20716

Dr. Gary Burton, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bowie, MD and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Burton to book an appointment.

Dr. Burton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burton

3.9

Dr. Burton?
  • Explained conditions well (20)
  • Appointment scheduling (19)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (19)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
I had lipo on my tummy by Dr. Burton. He took a lot more from one side and made my tummy uneven. even 7 years later, it's still very noticeable. My waist still kept it's smaller shape even when I gained weight and lost it again. But the procedure seemed rushed. At least he was affordable.
Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
I asked for liposuction on my abdomen, chin area, flanks & buttocks. He totally ruined my body. I used to have a great figure that got camouflaged by fat. I clearly told him exactly what I wanted. I'd already had a tummy tuck years prior & he told me if the abdominal lipo resulted in 'dog-ears' at the bottom of my stomach, he'd just go ahead & cut it off. He lied. Dog-ears were obvious & he never mentioned it again. My ONCE-shapely body got ruined. He took off so little from my abdomen & a whole lot in the buttocks area. So now what once was a nice shapely buttock area is totally flat. This was devastating & life-changing for me. To this day, I hate looking in mirrors. My upper ab area is huge and I can't afford to get the mess he made corrected. I think he draws a lot of desperate women in because his prices are a tad lower than others in the area. But take my heart-felt words of advice. Please find somebody else to do your plastic surgery. Don't let this man come near you.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Awful, worst decision I made in my adult life. I had a breast lift with an implant and liposuction. Its been nothing short of a nightmare I've had a few "corrective" procedures and my breast are worst than what they originally were. My breast are misshaped, my nipples are two different sizes my breast are two different sizes and they weren't lifted and the scares are terrible. I had to go to urgent care because on infection. Had to return to the office several times because sutures were taken out and popping out of my breast causing more infection. Per the other patient, the liposuction was a total waste of money. NO sculpting what so ever. I have indention's/ripples in my sides and the back incision are too high and are not able to be camouflaged. Just Awful. I'm hoping to have these implants removed. Don't waste your money, go somewhere else.
MD – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Dr. Burton does not sculpt your body during liposuction. He removes fat and doesn't care how uncontoured you are afterward. I believe it's so you can pay for a revision. I was quoted a revision of $2800, then called in the next year and was quoted $1800. Shady practices. I always felt rushed with him on the other side of my procedure. His staff is not very professional and make you feel uncomfortable. I would not recommend Dr. Burton to anyone who values the shape of their body.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Dr. Burton office staff is nice and friendly . They make feel relaxed when it is time for procedures . Dr. Burton gives me good advice . He is honest . If he feels that the procedure is not necessary he tells me . I have been a faithful patient since 2014. I am satisfied with all my procedures. I feel that I am in good hands .
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
I was very afraid and Dr.Burton and his staff comforted me assured me that i was in good hands.Also i'm super excited that my incision looks great so in other words no BOTCHED surgery over head. i'm very pleased of my result and the best part i didn't go nowhere near the Domician Republic (DR). Dr. Burton and his staff ROCKS.
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
For my 49th birthday present to myself I've decided to get a breast reduction. It was the best decision/present that I've ever bought for myself. The surgery went without a hitch, Dr. Burton hands were blessed by God. I'm constantly looking at them and admiring them. I'm 2 weeks post-op and more than 100% satisfied with the results.
Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
always professional,scheduled appointments are on time,tells you up front exactly what the treatment will entail.
Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
I had a tummy tuck performed in February 2015. Since this surgery, I've had several follow up appointments with Dr. Burton and he's been an excellent doctor; I'd recommend Dr. Burton to anyone considering plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
My overall experience was amazing. Dr. Burton was very understanding as far as what i needed for my body. I received lipo, and fat transfer and after two weeks i look amazing. I thank him and his staff for a wonderful bed side manner. Signed very happy customer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Back for a second procedure, everything went smoothly as the first. Dr. Burton is the Best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
I love that Dr. Burton schedules his appointments so that he has time to answer a patients 's questions! I have never felt rushed, and I have never had to sit in the waiting room for any length of time! He and his staff are discrete and professional. He has excellent people" bedside" skills with patients. And of course good medical skills.
Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Very professional and the wait time was perfect. The staff was professional as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
My experience with Dr Gary has been great I would recommend to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Dr. Burton, is an awesome surgeon, my expectation was exceeded, I would and have recommended him to others. He is very attentive and he take the time to answer all of your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?
Dr. Gary Burton is a great surgeon! I am very pleased with my surgery. I found him to be very professional, patient and skilled. I appreciated the time he took with me to make sure I knew what to expect. I placed my trust in Dr. Burton that he would do a good job and he did not let me down. I am so pleased with my surgical procedure. I highly recommend him and have recommended him to two of my friends who are thrilled with the outcome of their procedures. Dr. Burton also has a wonderful staff.
Javairia in Greenbelt, MD – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Burton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burton?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery