Dr. Gary Burton, MD

Dr. Gary Burton, MD

General Surgery  |

Dr. Gary Burton, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Bowie, MD. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Read his story

Gary B Burton MD

4000 Mitchellville Rd Ste 306

Bowie, MD 20716

Learn about Dr. Burton

Dr. Burton's Experience

Dr. Burton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Burton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Burton "Dr. Gary Burton, a native of Evanston, Illinois, and a long time resident of Detroit, Michigan, currently resides in Mitchellville, Maryland."

This content was provided by Dr. Burton Dr. Gary Burton, a native of Evanston, Illinois, and a long time resident of Detroit, Michigan, currently resides in Mitchellville, Maryland. He graduated from Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Science Degree and received his Medical Degree from The University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan. In the pursuit of his medical and surgical education and training, Dr. Gary Burton has traveled throughout the United States of America. Dr. Burton has completed seven years of recognized surgical training. His plastic surgery training was done at Howard and Georgetown Universities in Washington, D.C., where he gained invaluable exposure to a variety of the latest surgical techniques. In 1998, after completing his formal surgery training, Dr. Burton opened his practice in metropolitan Washington, D.C. He has since expanded his practice to downtown Baltimore. Dr. Burton is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery-the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify surgeons to perform aesthetic plastic surgery and the National Board of Medical Examiners. He served as Chief of Plastic Surgery at Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham, Maryland from 1999 to 2009. He is a past president of the Prince GeorgeA s Society of HealthCare Professionals. Dr. Burton is a member of numerous medical societies and has served on various hospital committees to ensure the safety and well being of patients. As a result of diversified training and a student of an extensive formal surgical education, Dr. Burton has the knowledge and experience to address the needs of each of his patients. He is able to openly communicate with his patients to best understand their desires, motives and objectives. Dr. Burton takes the time to individualize surgical care for each of his patients.

• General Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Thigh Lift

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University of California
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Georgetown And Howard Universities
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University of New Mexico / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Burton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burton to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Burton's Performance
For my 49th birthday present to myself I've decided to get a breast reduction. It was the best decision/present that I've ever bought for myself. The surgery went without a hitch, Dr. Burton hands were blessed by God. I'm constantly looking at them and admiring them. I'm 2 weeks post-op and more than 100% satisfied with the results.
always professional,scheduled appointments are on time,tells you up front exactly what the treatment will entail.
I had a tummy tuck performed in February 2015. Since this surgery, I've had several follow up appointments with Dr. Burton and he's been an excellent doctor; I'd recommend Dr. Burton to anyone considering plastic surgery.
My overall experience was amazing. Dr. Burton was very understanding as far as what i needed for my body. I received lipo, and fat transfer and after two weeks i look amazing. I thank him and his staff for a wonderful bed side manner. Signed very happy customer.
Back for a second procedure, everything went smoothly as the first. Dr. Burton is the Best
I love that Dr. Burton schedules his appointments so that he has time to answer a patients 's questions! I have never felt rushed, and I have never had to sit in the waiting room for any length of time! He and his staff are discrete and professional. He has excellent people" bedside" skills with patients. And of course good medical skills.
Very professional and the wait time was perfect. The staff was professional as well.
My experience with Dr Gary has been great I would recommend to others.
Dr. Burton, is an awesome surgeon, my expectation was exceeded, I would and have recommended him to others. He is very attentive and he take the time to answer all of your questions.
in Greenbelt, MD |
Dr. Gary Burton is a great surgeon! I am very pleased with my surgery. I found him to be very professional, patient and skilled. I appreciated the time he took with me to make sure I knew what to expect. I placed my trust in Dr. Burton that he would do a good job and he did not let me down. I am so pleased with my surgical procedure. I highly recommend him and have recommended him to two of my friends who are thrilled with the outcome of their procedures. Dr. Burton also has a wonderful staff.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Burton, MD?

Visit Dr. Burton