Dr. Gary Bellman, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Bellman

The Southern California Urology Institute

23101 Sherman Pl Ste 304 West Hills, CA 91307

Dr. Gary Bellman, MD is an urology specialist in West Hills, CA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from McGill Medical School in 1987 and specializes in urology, prostate oncology, and more.

Dr. Bellman accepts

Dr. Bellman accepts the following insurance:

Beech Street (Multiplan)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Commercial Insurance Company
PHCS
PHP-Physicians Health Plan
Planned Administration Inc
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Bellman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bellman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Testicular Dysfunction

Dr. Bellman treats Testicular Dysfunction more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Bellman treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Bellman treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) more than 98% of his peers

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bone Cancer
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Stones
  • Lithotripsy
  • Male Infertility
  • Multiple Myeloma
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pancytopenia
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

We strive to treat ever patient with  the highest quality, dignity and customer service.
Our staff is caring and friendly and we provide state of the art care.

• Urology

4.4

Dr. Bellman?
Dr. Bellman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Bellman, MD
Dr. Bellman from the very beginning was to the point at the consultation and told me the options between having it done while I was awake or under general anesthesia. He explained what they were going to do and I decided to get it done while I was awake... which was my mistake. Get the anesthesia. Without too much information, things didn't go as smoothly as expected but the results ended the same. I have no more swimmers after my first round of testing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Being a patient with this practice was a positive experience. The team was professional. Dr Bellman and staff are a credit to the medical profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Dr. Bellman is terrific. He spends the appropriate amount of time with his patients, laying out treatment options in an easy to understand manner. Personable and encouraging. Takes the time to find what's right for you. Staff is friendly, making you feel comfortable upon your first visit. I couldn't be happier. And I feel great! Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
I first saw Dr. Bellman for a urine infection which I recovered from . months later I had kidney stones and was at the ER doctor Bellman saw me the next day & arranged for my surgery the day after that . After the surgery Dr. Bellman checked up with emails to see how I was doing . He takes the time to explain everything so that you understand . He’s definitely more than a five star doctor Dr. Bellman is the most Caring & compassionate Doctor .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Dr. Bellman was not only excellent in his execution of my vasectomy, he provided clear answers and cogent advice during the consultation and checked in with me multiple times post-surgery, to boot. Couldn’t recommend him more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
I found this great Doctor Bellman right here on Healthgrades. With 64 reviews, all being great, I took my chances and was able to get an appointment 2 days after being in the ER for 5 hours with an oversized kidney stone. On the 5th day I was in surgery and the stone was removed. A week of excruciating pain later because a stent was put in place, this was removed and now I am happily on the road of recovery. I would give him and his great staff 10 stars if I could. I would highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
I started Testosterone Therapy with weekly injections. Before therapy my Testosterone was 82!...I was feeling weak, lost my desire for sex, gained fat and lost muscle. My cholesterol was 190 and my Triglycerides were 215. After 3 months of injections (100mg every week) here are the results: Regained my sex drive like when I was young! Muscles grew. Lost fat. Cholesterol dropped to 140. Triglycerides dropped to 115. I feel rejuvenated and the treadmill is a breeze! Thanks Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
excellent service and very professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
I had a Vasectomy by Dr. Bellman. He was very professional and easy to talk to about the procedure. He puts you at ease and answers any questions you have. Afterwards he checked up with me daily which I feel is above and beyond what other doctors do. I would recommend using Dr. Bellman to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Dr. Bellman was great. I liked him from the moment that I met him. He was personable, very knowledgeable about his craft and I he was the first person that I met. The surgery was a success, and post surgery, he would email to check in and was always available to answer a question I had. Also, his staff was great to work with as well. I would recommend him to anyone needing a urologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Bellman for several years now. He has a great staff . They are always very helpful with any questions that I have . Dr Bellman is awesome . I always feel like he has the time to see me and if something isn't working he doesn't just let it go. He works it out. Always listens to you. I have recommended him to several friends at work. They are very happy with him also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Had my vasectomy procedure done with Dr. Bellman and couldn't have been happier with the experience. He explained everything in very clear detail and made me feel very comfortable with the entire process. Great follow-up as well. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Great procedure - (vasectomy) - went to dinner afterwards with the wife to celebrate our anniversary. Great follow up, and great communication. Dr Bellman is on it. That's why I drove from Silver Lake to his office. I will recommend to all the dads.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Dr.Bellman and his staff are very professional and caring. I would recommend the to everyone I talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bellman for over 10 years. He has been very professional the whole time. He explains the problems I have and the treatments that are available. He answers my questions and I never feel rushed. The staff, except Aja, has changed over the years and sometimes not for the best. Dr. Bellman's nurse Aja has been with him the whole time I've been a patient and she is terrific.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
He and his staff were very professional and extremely helpful through the whole process. I knew what to expect and what my insurance would cover prior to my procedure and my recovery was much quicker than expected because of the care I received!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Dr. Bellman is exceptional and top notch surgeon. Staff is knowledgeable, caring and talented. Most of all helpful. 2 years ago, I was referred to Dr. Bellman's practice. That was 2 years ago and today I feel 10 years younger. Hands down best Urologist in town..............
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Dr. Bellman takes time to listen to complaints, both past and present. Reviews the systems and carries out thorough physical examinations. Able to explain procedures and different options of treatment with their pros and cons and the prognosis of each procedure. Most important was his following up with me twice a day after any procedure to know how am feeling and if I have any complications. Most reassuring was the video demonstration of the different methods of treating prostate enlargement.
Great experience overall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Bellman, MD?
Reassuring and comforting approach to erectile dysfunction. Bottom line, his suggestions worked. At age 71 I'm having better sex than I've had for over 20 years.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bellman?