Dr. Gary Arishita, MD

Dr. Gary Arishita, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Dr Arishita and the staff of PRMA Plastic Surgery strive to provide top quality, personalized care and results beyond expectations for all patients seeking reconstructive or cosmetic plastic surgery. PRMA is one of the busiest breast reconstruction practices in the world, routinely welcoming out-of-state and international patients. We specialize in advanced breast reconstruction techniques that use the patient's own tissue to reconstruct a "natural", warm, soft breast.Read more

Dr. Arishita's Experience

See how Dr. Arishita's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arishita

Dr. Arishita accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Arishita has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Arishita's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arishita to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Arishita
Dr. Arishita's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in San Antonio, TX |
Finding out you have breast cancer is hard but finding the right doctor is daunting. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon to perform my breast reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomies. Dr. Arishita was kind, patient, professional and caring. His staff, especially Heather, made this journey easier for me. I can say I had absolutely no pain from the surgeries and was able to do the exercises with ease and have recovered better than expected. Thank God for Dr. Arishita.
Mc Lean, VA |
Dr Arishita is very kind and a true artist when it comes to breast reconstruction. I got a new breast that looks and feels just like the other one, there were no complications or problems even though I had previously had radiation treatment for left breast cancer. No other plastic surgeons I consulted were willing to do any reconstruction because of the radiated skin. The Diep flap procedure is amazing.
in Leakey, TX |
Simply the best plastic surgeon. He is wonderful.
in Del Rio, TX |
Dr. Arishita and his staff are exceptional! He helped me get through a very difficult time with ease.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very pleased with the outcome of my reconstruction surgery. Dr. Arishita is very professional and very skillful with his work. I am very happy with the way he managed my surgeries and made sure I was happy with the outcome. Heather is also very nice and very responsive to all your needs. I couldn't had better care elsewhere.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Arishta and his staff are amazing!! It's unfortunate that I had to undergo breast reconstruction at such an early age (32)due to breast cancer but I can honestly say that I am so pleased with the outcome of my reconstructed breast. They look and feel very natural which was a big concern for me after my bilateral mastectomy. A huge thanks to Dr. Arishta for his wonderful skill that helps me still feel like a woman!
in San Antonio, TX |
I was blessed to have Dr Arishita as my doctor during a very stressing time in my life. When my daughters and I left his office from the first time we felt he treated me as if I was the only patient he had. He took his time and answered each and every question without rushing us out of there. We were sure we had made the right choice.
in San Antonio, TX |
I feel so fortunate to have found PRMA and especially Dr. Arishita after my breast cancer diagnosis in Jan. 2015. I have bragged ever since my Diep Flap about how wonderful he is and how I love my results. I healed quickly and the pain was so manageable. I would highly recommend Dr. Arishita to anyone who needs a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Arishita, MD?
Are you Dr. Arishita?

Compare Dr. Arishita

Dr. Arishita's Care Philosophy

Dr. Arishita's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Arishita has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arishita's Board Certifications

Kleinert Institute For Hand and Microsurgery Louisville, Kentucky

Completed in 1996

University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Arishita does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arishita and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.