Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD is a phlebologist in Leesburg, VA and has been practicing for 29 years. He specializes in phlebology, general surgery, and more.Read his story

Capitol Vein & Laser Centers - Leesburg

19465 Deerfield Ave Ste 410

Leesburg, VA 20176

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • John Hopkins Employer Health Programs
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Maryland Physicians Care
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg's Experience

Dr. Rosenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Rosenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenberg "Dr. Garth Rosenberg is a Phlebologist serving the Maryland community for more than 20 years. Dr. Rosenberg is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment, Microphlebectomy, Sclerotherapy and Dermal Fillers. He is also a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the American College of Phlebology and the American Medical Association. Dr. Rosenberg was awarded the Patients' Choice Award by Vitalscom in 2008. Professional Associations Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society American College of Surgeons Society of Clinical Vascular Surgery Association for Surgical Education International Society Endovascular Surgery Office Hours Frederick: Monday - Thursday: 8am -5pm Friday: 8am - 2pm All others: Monday - Thursday: 9am -5pm Friday: 9am - 2pm Forms of Payment We accept personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover,and cash. Financing options available through Care Credit. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenberg "I was nervous that VNUS Closure would be painful. I actually had to ask Dr. Rosenberg when the procedure was over. I did not feel a thing. Dr. Rosenberg, the office staff, and the nurses are very friendly, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable."
"I had my varicose veins on both legs treated by Dr. Rosenberg. The procedure was quick and easy and covered by my insurance and I was able to drive myself home. Everyone at the office was very friendly and made me feel I was well cared for. Thank you so much Capitol Vein & Laser."
"Amazing office! Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful, and all office staff are courteous, friendly, and fun! Dr. Rosenberg is patient and thorough and provides excellent individualized care of his patients. You truly feel important in his office. I am so thankful to have found him as a physician and have enjoyed each of my visits here."

"We provide excellent care to all our patients and consider vein care to be a part of overall health. Therefore we maintain close contact with your family physician so care is coordinated in a successful fashion. Our commitment to the highest quality patient care is unmatched."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Case Western Reserve
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Rosenberg has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Rosenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Rosenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenberg

99.06542056074767%

Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Amazing from start to finish. Debbie was great at helping me achieve what I was looking for, and has a very good eye for symmetry. Taylor, and the other staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Office setting is quiet and comfortable. Would recommend highly!
May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
My experience with the procedures that have been done have been painless with expedient recovery. I have been impressed with the entire staff and Dr. Rosenberg's services and care. Prior to my initial procedure, I was skeptical that it would be so effortless. It was painless and I was up and...Read More
Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg and his staff are wonderful. Having this procedure has really improved my life. Thank you.
Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg and team are the best. He went above and beyond to accomodate my schedule, has the best very affordable pricing, and the results were perfect. My legs look so much better. Already booking my next appointment. Thanks for making the experience so great!
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I am very happy that I chose to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenberg. I feel that Dr. Rosenberg is very present and attentive to concerns and needs. He takes the time to understand and explain what he medically recommends. Dr. Rosenberg validates and keeps concerns in perspective, no matter how...Read More
Jan 18, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenberg?