Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD is a phlebologist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 29 years. He specializes in phlebology, general surgery, and more.Read his story

Capitol Vein & Laser Centers - Bethesda

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 500

Bethesda, MD 20817

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • John Hopkins Employer Health Programs
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Maryland Physicians Care
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg's Experience

Dr. Rosenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Rosenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenberg "Dr. Garth Rosenberg is a Phlebologist serving the Maryland community for more than 20 years. Dr. Rosenberg is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment, Microphlebectomy, Sclerotherapy and Dermal Fillers. He is also a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the American College of Phlebology and the American Medical Association. Dr. Rosenberg was awarded the Patients' Choice Award by Vitalscom in 2008. Professional Associations Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society American College of Surgeons Society of Clinical Vascular Surgery Association for Surgical Education International Society Endovascular Surgery Office Hours Frederick: Monday - Thursday: 8am -5pm Friday: 8am - 2pm All others: Monday - Thursday: 9am -5pm Friday: 9am - 2pm Forms of Payment We accept personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover,and cash. Financing options available through Care Credit. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenberg "I was nervous that VNUS Closure would be painful. I actually had to ask Dr. Rosenberg when the procedure was over. I did not feel a thing. Dr. Rosenberg, the office staff, and the nurses are very friendly, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable."

"I had my varicose veins on both legs treated by Dr. Rosenberg. The procedure was quick and easy and covered by my insurance and I was able to drive myself home. Everyone at the office was very friendly and made me feel I was well cared for. Thank you so much Capitol Vein & Laser."

"Amazing office! Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful, and all office staff are courteous, friendly, and fun! Dr. Rosenberg is patient and thorough and provides excellent individualized care of his patients. You truly feel important in his office. I am so thankful to have found him as a physician and have enjoyed each of my visits here."

"We provide excellent care to all our patients and consider vein care to be a part of overall health. Therefore we maintain close contact with your family physician so care is coordinated in a successful fashion. Our commitment to the highest quality patient care is unmatched."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Case Western Reserve
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Rosenberg has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Rosenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Rosenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenberg to family and friends

Dr. Rosenberg's Performance

Dr. Rosenberg and team are the best. He went above and beyond to accomodate my schedule, has the best very affordable pricing, and the results were perfect. My legs look so much better. Already booking my next appointment. Thanks for making the experience so great!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am very happy that I chose to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenberg. I feel that Dr. Rosenberg is very present and attentive to concerns and needs. He takes the time to understand and explain what he medically recommends. Dr. Rosenberg validates and keeps concerns in perspective, no matter how...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came in to CVL for treatments on my legs for spider veins. The team here at Capitol Frederick has been so helpful and took the time to explain everything to me clearly. The results were better than I expected and I'm looking forward to even more improvements in the appearance of my legs after my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am thrilled with the results of my initial IPL treatment! My complexion improved immediately! Just had my follow up and I am so excited to see the final results. I also tried my first Botox treatment for my furrowed brow and look forward to those results as well. Debbie is amazing, she really...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Debbie is the best! I have always been happy with her procedures.
Are you Dr. Rosenberg?