Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Phlebology  |

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD is a phlebology doctor who practices in Bethesda, MD. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Read his story

Capitol Vein & Laser Centers - Bethesda

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 500

Bethesda, MD 20817

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Maryland Physicians Care
  • Medicare
  • One Net
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg's Experience

Dr. Rosenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Rosenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenberg "Dr. Garth Rosenberg is a Phlebologist serving the Maryland community for more than 20 years. Dr. Rosenberg is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment, Microphlebectomy, Sclerotherapy and Dermal Fillers. He is also a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the American College of Phlebology and the American Medical Association. Dr. Rosenberg was awarded the Patients' Choice Award by Vitalscom in 2008. Professional Associations Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society American College of Surgeons Society of Clinical Vascular Surgery Association for Surgical Education International Society Endovascular Surgery Office Hours Frederick: Monday - Thursday: 8am -5pm Friday: 8am - 2pm All others: Monday - Thursday: 9am -5pm Friday: 9am - 2pm Forms of Payment We accept personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover,and cash. Financing options available through Care Credit. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenberg I was nervous that VNUS Closure would be painful. I actually had to ask Dr. Rosenberg when the procedure was over. I did not feel a thing. Dr. Rosenberg, the office staff, and the nurses are very friendly, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable.

I had my varicose veins on both legs treated by Dr. Rosenberg. The procedure was quick and easy and covered by my insurance and I was able to drive myself home. Everyone at the office was very friendly and made me feel I was well cared for. Thank you so much Capitol Vein & Laser.

Amazing office! Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful, and all office staff are courteous, friendly, and fun! Dr. Rosenberg is patient and thorough and provides excellent individualized care of his patients. You truly feel important in his office. I am so thankful to have found him as a physician and have enjoyed each of my visits here.

"We provide excellent care to all our patients and consider vein care to be a part of overall health. Therefore we maintain close contact with your family physician so care is coordinated in a successful fashion. Our commitment to the highest quality patient care is unmatched."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Heart Disease
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Venous Thromboembolic Disease
  • Venous Thrombosis

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Case Western Reserve
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Rosenberg has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Rosenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenberg to family and friends
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
Debbie is the best! I have always been happy with her procedures.
I love coming to this office. They always answer my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!!!!
Every time I come I have a great experience with the staff and services. Deb always takes her time with me when working on my leg sclerotherapy. The staff is always friendly too.
Using this office was a wonderful experience. Anyone who is having any issues with their veins should definitely consider The Capitol Vein and Laser Centers. The results were great and the Staff and Dr. Rosenberg were very helpful and courteous. I would recommend anyone with vein problems to consider this group.
I was scared and unsure of what to expect. Everyone at this office was so nice and willing to make me comfortable and helped me through this whole experience. I had 3 procedures done and had a great experience
My experience(s) at Capitol Vein & Laser Center in Frederick has been defined by Debbie Hoffner, the Aesthetic Nurse Specialist whom I have been seeing for more than 2 years. I have no way to adequately describe the professionalism AND personality she brings to table. This is HER art form, and I am more than happy to help celebrate it. Rating???? 10 out of 10!!!!!
I've had varicose veins for years and I am so glad I had them treated. The procedures are virtually painless, other than a slight pinch from the needle. My legs look so much better and feel great. I am really happy with how easy the procedures and recovery have been.
I can't believe how much pain I was in before I had my closures, I literally feel like I have been given a second chance with living an active life again. I have more confidence and am much more active. Dr. Rosenberg and his entire staff were awesome in every way, I thank each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart.
Everyone here was helpful, informative, and treated me with dignity and respect. I was unsure about spending money on seemingly cosmetic treatment, but my experience has been so rewarding. To feel like I don't need to hide my legs anymore is not something I could really put a price on!
I was informed of the results to expect on my first visit and this was very accurate. Debbie was personable and professional and did excellent work on my legs. I highly recommend Capitol Vein and Laser Center.
Debbie is a gentle, kind, efficient professional. She makes me feel comfortable and attractive. I enjoy coming in just to see her!
I have had several different procedures done by Dr. Rosenberg. He has closed several veins and removed several. The results have all been positive. I have also had my spider veins treated with great results. My legs feel 100% better.
I have had the chance to meet a lot of the staff during my procedures. Everyone has been very nice and helpful.
Dr. Rosenberg was attentive, kind and caring.
The office is very clean and all employees are very warm. My experience at this office was more than great. I saw Dr. Garth, and may I say he is very knowledgeable and honest. Also, Mrs. Hoffner, who did all of my procedures, is also very kind and knowledgeable. She takes her time to explain everything that is going on in the most friendly way possible. She truly knows what she is doing. I will definitely be coming here and referring you to others for a long time.
Dr. Rosenberg is an excellent doctor. He has taken care of me since the birth of my first daughter 6 years ago. I Developed varicose veins after having her and he has done all the procedures to heal my legs of the pain and discomfort I was having. Everything is done in the office and the Dr. and staff make you feel very comfortable during any procedure. Staff is very sweet as well. This is a wonderful office and highly recommend to anyone. I live 45 min away and continue...
very positive experience, good results so far, very willing to answer questions
When I first meet Dr. Rosenberg I could not walk without pain in my right leg,it felt as If I was dragging my leg. after my venious closure I have noticed less pain and I do not feel like I drag my leg. I wish I had this done many years ago. I look forward to summer and wearing shorts again.
I have received several services at CVL and could not be happier! Debbie has been wonderful in explaining services to me, ensuring that my expectations are realistic and providing wonderful service. She is professional, personable and helped me to make me look and feel much better about myself.
Wonderful experience...Dr. Rosenberg is very thorough and easy to understand - my procedures went smoothly and he explained what he was doing every step of the way. The staff at Capital Vein and Laser in Winchester, VA are very professional and helpful. There was little pain or down time with my venous procedures. I am amazed with the results!
he is wonderful
Debbie is the very best!
Dr Rosenberg is very caring and very understanding to the patients needs in my opinion. In my overall surgical experience was fantastic . Him an his staff, I would recommend Dr Rosenberg to anyone with my similar problem. I love what he has did for me!
Excellent, and I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rosenberg to others.
Dr Rosenberg is very nice and friendly.
Dr. Rosenberg explained the procedure very clearly and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction
Dr. Rosenberg is easy to talk to and he listens. He is an expert in his field and very capable at determining what the best plan is for me.
Finally a doctor that knew how to fix my issue
my concerns were always addressed. the outcome of this procedure was phenomenal. could not believe the improvement in the appearance of my leg afterwards and with very little discomfort.
I received excellent care and I am pleased with the outcome. The veins in both legs are so improved and I look forward to wearing dresses again,
Debbie is wonderful at her job!! I will be back!!
Professional, compassionate, Explains the procedure very well
great experience with the results i was looking for
They were pleasant and above my expectations.
professional
Wonderful experience from start to finish. Competent and friendly staff and, of course, exceptional doctor! , I was amazed at how painless and quick my surgery was, as well as how quickly I recovered. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg!
Dr. Rosenberg & the whole staff at Capitol Vein & Laser Center are wonderful, friendly & professional individuals. My varicose veins were treated & I already feel so much better. Before the procedure, I was experiencing leg pain & pressure. The pain & pressure have dissipated & the bulging veins are gone! :-) I feel well taken care of & the staff made the experience as pleasurable as one can have getting one's varicose veins treated! :-)
Dr. Rosenberg is amazing ! He totally transformed my ugly legs and gave me such peace as he was doing it. The whole office is friendly and informative. Before and after pics are really great and I have energy in my legs where before they would just ache and keep me from doing the things that I love.
Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful !!! I have been going to Dr. Rosenberg over the past two years. He is extremely patient, caring and understanding. He knew exactly what was wrong with my legs and now my legs feel like they did 20 years ago. I had been suffering for years with pain in my legs before I came to see Dr. Rosenberg. I felt like I was walking around with two heavy lead pipes as legs and by the end of the day I was always in pain. I would wake up with pain and g...
Dr. Rosenberg describes procedures in a very clear manner that ordinary people can understand. He always explains what is necessary and if a procedure is needed, he explains both the procedure and the recovery process. In addition, his manner is warm and caring. If you need a vascular surgeon, Dr. Rosenberg is extremely knowledgeable and his whole office is well organized and friendly. This is a great place to go for your vascular needs!
expectations met for this procedure, have recommended to other varicose vein acquaintenances
Dr.Rosenberg takes the time to explain all of my options. The procedure itself went well and I was back to work the next day. I work in retail and stand most of the day. It is nice to no longer have the pain and discomfort in my legs. Very happy with my results.
everyone was very helpful and for someone who hates to go to the dr. - I had an excellent experience with Dr. Rosenberg and his staff. You are in good hands.
I had a varicose vein that was treated by Dr Rosenberg. I also had sclero to get rid of spider veins and am undergoing laser hair removal. I've been very pleased with the results.
Dr. Rosenberg delivered on everything he said he would!!
Debbie was wonderful in giving me the options that were best for me to get the results that I was seeking. I am very pleased with the outcome of my Botox and filler and feel much better about my appearance. She took time to explain everything to me pre and post.
From day one, I've had a good experience here. Entire staff is helpful and takes their time answering questions and explaining the procedure.
I was treated for veinus reflux disease in my left leg. I was a bit apprehensive about the procedure but it was much easier than expected and Dr. Rosenberg made it a quick and easy procedure.
Very professional; I was well informed throughout the entire process; I highly recommend this practice.
like his willingness to explain everything as he goes along
Have you seen Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?

Visit Dr. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA