Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Phlebology  |

Dr. Garth Rosenberg is a Phlebologist serving the Maryland community for more than 20 years. Dr. Rosenberg is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment, Microphlebectomy, Sclerotherapy and Dermal Fillers. He is also a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the American College of Phlebology and the American Medical Association. Dr. Rosenberg was awarded the Patients' Choice Award by Vitalscom in 2008. Professional Associations Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society American College of Surgeons Society of Clinical Vascular Surgery Association for Surgical Education International Society Endovascular Surgery Office Hours Frederick: Monday - Thursday: 8am -5pm Friday: 8am - 2pm All others: Monday - Thursday: 9am -5pm Friday: 9am - 2pm Forms of Payment We accept personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover,and cash. Financing options available through Care Credit.

Capitol Vein & Laser Centers - Bethesda

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 500

Bethesda, MD 20817

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Maryland Physicians Care
  • Medicare
  • One Net
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Rosenberg

Patient Testimonials

I was nervous that VNUS Closure would be painful. I actually had to ask Dr. Rosenberg when the procedure was over. I did not feel a thing. Dr. Rosenberg, the office staff, and the nurses are very friendly, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable.
I had my varicose veins on both legs treated by Dr. Rosenberg. The procedure was quick and easy and covered by my insurance and I was able to drive myself home. Everyone at the office was very friendly and made me feel I was well cared for. Thank you so much Capitol Vein & Laser.
Amazing office! Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful, and all office staff are courteous, friendly, and fun! Dr. Rosenberg is patient and thorough and provides excellent individualized care of his patients. You truly feel important in his office. I am so thankful to have found him as a physician and have enjoyed each of my visits here.

We provide excellent care to all our patients and consider vein care to be a part of overall health. Therefore we maintain close contact with your family physician so care is coordinated in a successful fashion. Our commitment to the highest quality patient care is unmatched.

Dr. Rosenberg's Experience

Dr. Rosenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Heart Disease
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Thrombosis
  • Venous Thromboembolic Disease
  • Venous Thrombosis

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Case Western Reserve
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Rosenberg has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Rosenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenberg to family and friends
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
I've had varicose veins for years and I am so glad I had them treated. The procedures are virtually painless, other than a slight pinch from the needle. My legs look so much better and feel great. I am really happy with how easy the procedures and recovery have been.
I can't believe how much pain I was in before I had my closures, I literally feel like I have been given a second chance with living an active life again. I have more confidence and am much more active. Dr. Rosenberg and his entire staff were awesome in every way, I thank each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart.
Everyone here was helpful, informative, and treated me with dignity and respect. I was unsure about spending money on seemingly cosmetic treatment, but my experience has been so rewarding. To feel like I don't need to hide my legs anymore is not something I could really put a price on!
I was informed of the results to expect on my first visit and this was very accurate. Debbie was personable and professional and did excellent work on my legs. I highly recommend Capitol Vein and Laser Center.
I have had several different procedures done by Dr. Rosenberg. He has closed several veins and removed several. The results have all been positive. I have also had my spider veins treated with great results. My legs feel 100% better.
Debbie is a gentle, kind, efficient professional. She makes me feel comfortable and attractive. I enjoy coming in just to see her!
I have had the chance to meet a lot of the staff during my procedures. Everyone has been very nice and helpful.
Dr. Rosenberg was attentive, kind and caring.
The office is very clean and all employees are very warm. My experience at this office was more than great. I saw Dr. Garth, and may I say he is very knowledgeable and honest. Also, Mrs. Hoffner, who did all of my procedures, is also very kind and knowledgeable. She takes her time to explain everything that is going on in the most friendly way possible. She truly knows what she is doing. I will definitely be coming here and referring you to others for a long time.
Dr. Rosenberg is an excellent doctor. He has taken care of me since the birth of my first daughter 6 years ago. I Developed varicose veins after having her and he has done all the procedures to heal my legs of the pain and discomfort I was having. Everything is done in the office and the Dr. and staff make you feel very comfortable during any procedure. Staff is very sweet as well. This is a wonderful office and highly recommend to anyone. I live 45 min away and continue...
Have you seen Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?

Visit Dr. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA