Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD is a phlebologist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in phlebology, general surgery, and more.Read his story

Capitol Vein & Laser Centers - Bethesda

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 500

Bethesda, MD 20817

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • John Hopkins Employer Health Programs
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Maryland Physicians Care
  • Medicare

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicare
One Net
One Net PPO
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Rosenberg treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rosenberg's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Botox® Injection
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dermal Filler
  • Facial Skin Care
  • Heart Disease
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebectomy
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Reflux
  • Venous Thromboembolic Disease
  • Venous Thrombosis

We provide excellent care to all our patients and consider vein care to be a part of overall health. Therefore we maintain close contact with your family physician so care is coordinated in a successful fashion. Our commitment to the highest quality patient care is unmatched.

Patient Testimonials

"I was nervous that VNUS Closure would be painful. I actually had to ask Dr. Rosenberg when the procedure was over. I did not feel a thing. Dr. Rosenberg, the office staff, and the nurses are very friendly, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

1989
Case Western Reserve
1988
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
1984

Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Rosenberg performed VNUS closure on both of my legs. I immediately felt relief from the pain of varicose veins I developed during my pregnancies and some cosmetic improvement, as well. Dr. Rosenberg took his time explaining every step of the procedure to me before and after surgery, and had a thorough post-op consultation to discuss my results and next steps. His assistant, Rashina, was also wonderful during both of my procedures; her easygoing demeanor kept me calm and assured. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg is top of the line and knows his stuff.The staff and Dr. work together hand and glove and make you feel totally at ease with what they are doing .Thankful to have been under there care and would totally recommend them to others, A+ in my eyes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg and his staff are top notch! I always had really bad varicosities in both my right and left leg. Dr. Rosenberg and his staff assessed the situation and fully explained what needed to be done. The day of the procedure went very smooth and almost painless. Weeks later the results were a dramatic improvement, with constant compliments from family and friends. My legs not only look better but don't feel tired and swollen at the end of the day anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Amazing from start to finish. Debbie was great at helping me achieve what I was looking for, and has a very good eye for symmetry. Taylor, and the other staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Office setting is quiet and comfortable. Would recommend highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
My experience with the procedures that have been done have been painless with expedient recovery. I have been impressed with the entire staff and Dr. Rosenberg's services and care. Prior to my initial procedure, I was skeptical that it would be so effortless. It was painless and I was up and moving before I knew it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg and his staff are wonderful. Having this procedure has really improved my life. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg and team are the best. He went above and beyond to accomodate my schedule, has the best very affordable pricing, and the results were perfect. My legs look so much better. Already booking my next appointment. Thanks for making the experience so great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I am very happy that I chose to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenberg. I feel that Dr. Rosenberg is very present and attentive to concerns and needs. He takes the time to understand and explain what he medically recommends. Dr. Rosenberg validates and keeps concerns in perspective, no matter how minor a concern may be. His bedside manner is a welcome bonus to his medical knowledge. Additionally, the staff working with Dr. Rosenberg is wonderful! Everyone is always welco...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I came in to CVL for treatments on my legs for spider veins. The team here at Capitol Frederick has been so helpful and took the time to explain everything to me clearly. The results were better than I expected and I'm looking forward to even more improvements in the appearance of my legs after my follow-up treatment for spider vein closure. I can't say enough good things about the people here. Everyone has been so friendly and professional and the results are great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I am thrilled with the results of my initial IPL treatment! My complexion improved immediately! Just had my follow up and I am so excited to see the final results. I also tried my first Botox treatment for my furrowed brow and look forward to those results as well. Debbie is amazing, she really knows her stuff! She is so kind and I really trust her professional opinion. Never ever thought I would have any sort of cosmetic procedures but now I am wondering why I waited so long!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Debbie is the best! I have always been happy with her procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I love coming to this office. They always answer my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Every time I come I have a great experience with the staff and services. Deb always takes her time with me when working on my leg sclerotherapy. The staff is always friendly too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Using this office was a wonderful experience. Anyone who is having any issues with their veins should definitely consider The Capitol Vein and Laser Centers. The results were great and the Staff and Dr. Rosenberg were very helpful and courteous. I would recommend anyone with vein problems to consider this group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I was scared and unsure of what to expect. Everyone at this office was so nice and willing to make me comfortable and helped me through this whole experience. I had 3 procedures done and had a great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
My experience(s) at Capitol Vein & Laser Center in Frederick has been defined by Debbie Hoffner, the Aesthetic Nurse Specialist whom I have been seeing for more than 2 years. I have no way to adequately describe the professionalism AND personality she brings to table. This is HER art form, and I am more than happy to help celebrate it. Rating???? 10 out of 10!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I've had varicose veins for years and I am so glad I had them treated. The procedures are virtually painless, other than a slight pinch from the needle. My legs look so much better and feel great. I am really happy with how easy the procedures and recovery have been.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I can't believe how much pain I was in before I had my closures, I literally feel like I have been given a second chance with living an active life again. I have more confidence and am much more active. Dr. Rosenberg and his entire staff were awesome in every way, I thank each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
Everyone here was helpful, informative, and treated me with dignity and respect. I was unsure about spending money on seemingly cosmetic treatment, but my experience has been so rewarding. To feel like I don't need to hide my legs anymore is not something I could really put a price on!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD?
I was informed of the results to expect on my first visit and this was very accurate. Debbie was personable and professional and did excellent work on my legs. I highly recommend Capitol Vein and Laser Center.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenberg?

Compare Providers