Dr. Garrett Nelson, DDS

Dr. Garrett Nelson, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

3401 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062 Get Directions

Dr. Garrett Nelson, DDS is an dentist who practices in Irving, TX. He is 47 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Nelson's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Friendly and Caring Service
in Dallas, TX |
I went in for my wisdom teeth extraction (all four) rather early since Cornerstone Dental isn't the most efficient with scheduling. The two dental assistants were very nice. Dr. Nelson was gentle (and funny) with my IV sedation. Less than an hour of surgery. When I was able to inspect the bottom sockets (where I had impacted wisdom teeth, top ones were fully erupted), I was amazed that only the needed amount of cutting on my gums was done. No damage to other areas and teeth. Great experience!
in Arlington |
I was referred to Dr. Nelson by a friend and didn't know what to expect. I thought to myself, a dentist is a dentist nothing special. NOT!!!! That was the best experience ever. It went so smooth. I had to have an extraction and after being in so much pain, he made me feel comfortable. The staff were also great, especially his OS Assistant Jeremy. With his help, I'll be coming back for service in soon and definitely in the future. Best dental experience ever.... Check them out...
in Mesquite, TX |
Dr. Nelson removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth In an hour. I did not have any complications. He is a friendly man and he gets the job done well! His staff was awesome and quick to get me scheduled. I am so thankful because one of my wisdom teeth was infected and I was in a great amount of pain before surgery. Very glad I chose to get my wisdom teeth extracted at Sunnyvale Smiles. They provided a great oral surgeon!
in Frisco, TX |
My wife and I had our wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Nelson. He was very efficient and competent, with the proof being in the rapid recovery for both of us with no infection or complications. He was open to answering questions and explained well. His staff is not prompt at answering the phone for any follow-up questions, so we had to ask the general dentist at the office. He uses general anesthesia sedation for the wisdom tooth procedure, which was not covered by my insurance company.
in Dallas, Tx |
Dr. Nelson was very nice and explanatory. He followed up after the surgery and answered the questions I had. Most importantly I believe he did a good job on the actual surgery (removal of all 4 wisdom teeth).
Allen |
Very friendly, and knowledgeable. Goes out of his way to make sure you're comfortable and taken care of.
Have you seen Dr. Garrett Nelson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nelson?

Compare Dr. Nelson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Nelson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery