Dr. Garrett Lynch, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Anne Arundel Orthopedic Sgns 2003 Medical Pkwy Ste 400 Annapolis, MD 21401 Get Directions
Dr. Garrett Lynch, MD
Dr. Garrett Lynch, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Annapolis, MD. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center.

Dr. Lynch's Experience

See how Dr. Lynch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lynch

Dr. Lynch accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Lynch is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lynch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lynch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lynch to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lynch's Performance
in DUNKIRK, MD |
Dr Lynch was highly recommended to me by my Primary Care physician to treat my shoulder/arm joint and muscle complications caused by an unrelated surgical procedure. Dr Lynch was great. His approach to my condition was very direct and aggressive and was he was always available when I needed him. His follow-up and that of Kimberly Stauffer, Nurse Practitioner, and the office staff could not have been better. I enthusiastically recommend Dr Lynch.
in BOWIE, MD |
I saw him yesterday for pain in my left knee. Lots of fluid. He was very informative and thorough about how we would fix it. Suggested stand up x-rays to get a better look at things, never heard that before. Great idea! Would recommend him. He knows what he's talking about. Friendly staff in the Bowie office.
in Upper Marlboro, Maryland |
On October 11, 2016 I had my right knee replacement performed by Dr. Lynch and I am truly thankful that I had him for my doctor. Prior to my surgery I was given exercises to do to help build up strength in my leg. This was a great help because once I had the surgery and I was up and moving the same day which helped me move. I appreciate the care I received at AAMC from the nurses and staff there along with Dr. Lynch taking care of me before and after my surgery. I am thankful to Dr. Lynch
in Hanover, MD |
Dr Garrett Lynch is fantastic. I'm 57 years old. Dr Lynch repaired my left shoulder Rotator cuff tear in 2003 and my right in 2006 ( along with a bicep tendon). He is extremely professional, up to date on the latest advances, ( Some of which are by his aid and design). He demands your best effort during Physical therapy but it is why his success rate is so phenomenal. Besides my family, Dr Lynch is the only person I hold in high regards. His talent Helped me and I know he can help you.
Millersville, MD |
Dr. Lynch performed surgery of a massive rotator cuff repair for me. I can only give him and his staff the highest praise for every aspect of the surgery. From the initial consultation, through the surgery, and follow up visits to his office, everyone involved was professional, courteous, and friendly. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who asks me for a reference.
in Annapolis, MD |
I will not refer anyone to Dr. Lynch. Although he did his job with the ACL/meniscus surgery, everything else was terrible. He and the nurse practitioner, Kim Stauffer, did not give me all of my medications before surgery, treated me horribly after surgery when I was not hitting my ROM goals with threats about what would happen and how I could not afford things because I am a teacher. My first appointment I waited 2.5 hours to be seen, only to be told to have an MRI.
in Severna Park, MD |
Dr. Lynch sometimes has a brusque manner that may turn some people off. However, if you have patience, you will see he closely listens to you and ensures your understanding of his answers. He is a very compassionate advocate for your lifelong orthopedic health. I've had two successful surgeries with him, and avoided another because of his good care and referrals to an outstanding physical therapist. Now it's up to me to continue the rehabilitative work on my own.
Annandale, VA |
Had had two prior surveys with Dr. Lynch before had a ACL surgery schedule, 3 weeks before my surgery I was out of town for my job so I did not think about calling and canceling my surgery . Long story short Dr . Lynch calls me raising his voice asking why I can not have surgery or did not call and give him two weeks notice. I told him he is not being very professional calling me and raising his voice, he replies that I was not professional, never had a doctor call me to raise his voice.
Have you seen Dr. Garrett Lynch, MD?
Are you Dr. Lynch?

Compare Dr. Lynch

Dr. Lynch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Lynch has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lynch's Board Certifications

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Ataxia
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus

Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1980

University Of Ky Hospital

• French

Dr. Lynch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lynch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery