Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Gargi Dwivedi, MD
Dr. Gargi Dwivedi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Dwivedi is affiliated with HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center.

18404 N Tatum Blvd Ste 101

Phoenix, AZ 85032

(602) 992-1900

Learn about Dr. Dwivedi

Dr. Dwivedi's Experience

Dr. Dwivedi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, Barkatulla Vishwavidyalaya
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Dwivedi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Dwivedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dwivedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dwivedi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dwivedi to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Dwivedi's Performance
Nashville, TN |
Having real hard time in getting refill for my wife’s thyroid medicine. No response at all to emails or phone. Needed it since we moved to new state and it finished just then. Now have to look for alternative
Phoenix, AZ |
I felt Dr. Dwivedi was thorough and easy to talk to. The receptionist Jamie who checked patients in was the only negative experience from my visit. She was rude to every patient as I sat waiting for my appointment.
Phoenix, AZ |
I have been going to Dr. Dwivedi for 15 years. I have tragic family circumstances and she recommended for years that I begin anxiety medication. After years of her badgering, I gave in to her recommendation against my better judgement. When I called for refill I was told that I had to come in for an appt. I couldn't make it and she stopped my meds cold turkey. I was treated like a drug addict and had to get an emergency refill of lexapro from another Dr until I paid for another appt.
Do not think she is a knowledgeable doctor. Without knowing the root cause she is giving either steroids or painkiller. I will not recommend to visit her.
in Phoenix, AZ |
It sounds like everyone else who has commented shares my opinion. She wasn't very good at listening to me and seemed to have her own agenda. Offered me Celebrex (arthritis-joint medication) when my complaint was sciatica (sciatic nerve pain). Never really diagnosed my real issues. Overly dramatic, too. By the way, the rush through problem may be due to JCL policy of your co-pay entitles you to 10 minutes with your doctor - at least, that's what she told me...
in Phoenix, AZ |
She has no care for anyone. She is short with you and rushes out the door. She wont tell you that she is going on a two week vacation and you wont hear anything about your visit till god knows when. Also her assistant is the same way when you call and get the voicemail you can hear in her tone of voice that she doesnt care. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT OFFICE AGAIN. The front office is just as bad they messed up my insurance and i have been battling for months on something it covers.
in Phoenix, AZ |
She is completely incompetent. I have having a problem with very obvious test results that led to the problem directly, but she insisted that the problem was dietary, I lived in pain for 2 years before finally having to go to the er, only the doctors here tell me that should have sent me to a specialist two years ago, the surgeon all but called her an idiot and told me to find a better doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Went to see the doctor for a particular and she made us go through different blood test , Flu test and she didn't gave proper attention and kept on going in and out of the room. Less time spent with patient and more money charged
in Phoenix, AZ |
She is so mean and rude. My kids hate her! She doesn't really give advice for anything and acts like we should already know how to deal with illness or injuries. Also her assistant is horrible! I called a week in advance for them to renew a prescription and it took them a month. Also called them about immunizations for other countries and they didn't get back to me. Totally switching doctors.
in Phoenix, AZ |
She was rude and needs to learn people skills. She does not believe in alternate medicines or supplementation. No wonder there are books written like What your doctor doesn't know about nutritional medicine may be killing you especially for doctors like her. I am surprised that a doctor can talk like that without any empathy to a patient. I hope someone tells her that knowledge alone is not enough to be a doctor, treating people right is more important than treating the disease.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I found that she is not at all thorough.For annual physical, she didn't spend time nor did ask any detailed questions. She didn't do the required. No question regarding my diet, exercise, any health issues. She didn't do the breast exam, or test my reflexes or look into my ears. All she did was listen to my heart and lung with stethoscope, felt my abdominal and looked into my throat, ordered for blood work. She left saying you are all set without giving me any time to ask her any questions.
Have you seen Dr. Gargi Dwivedi, MD?
Are you Dr. Dwivedi?