Dr. Gang Quan, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Gang Quan, MD
Dr. Gang Quan, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Denton, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Quan is affiliated with Medical City Denton and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton.

Dr. Quan's Experience

See how Dr. Quan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quan

Dr. Quan accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Quan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Quan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quan to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Quan's Performance
in Southlake, TX |
excellent doctor, I went into the office on a Tuesday with my symptoms . He asked all of the right questions and the next day I had the procedure done with his results. Medications prescribed - on the way to recovery.
Denton, TX |
Dr. Quan and his staff were extremely helpful, throughout my procedure process. Dr. Quan took time to explain everything in detail. He asked all of the right questions and answered all of mine. I felt like I was with a Doctor who really cared about my well being.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Quan is very caring and personable. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and caring as well. They always call the afternoon of a procedure to make sure you are doing well. I highly recommend Dr. Quan.
Denton, TX |
De Quan and his surgery/office staff are all very professional. I highly recommend Dr Quan's practice.
Windsor, CO |
I was able to get an appointment same day and then the procedure the next day!! The procedure being in the office was new to me, but very convienent and efficient. Dr. Quan answered all my questions regarding the procedure in office and took his time with me. I will be recommending Dr. Quan to others!
Denton, TX |
the office staff was very helpful in answering all my concerns and questions i had about a procedure i was going to have. Dr Quan took the time to listen to me and was very knowledgeable. i felt very comfortable with him. loved the place will recommend him to everyone !!
Kempner, TX |
Went in for abdominal pain, had to have colonoscopy, woke up crying. He looked scared, gave me a shot of pain medicine and then called in a prescription to treat UC. I had no idea what I was supposed to do from then on. Seeing another GI who doesn't act like they are afraid of me!
in Cross Roads, TX |
Unfortunately Dr. Quan is a perfect example of today's medical practices where it is all about moving people through as quickly as possible and getting as much money out of those people. He will spend as little time as possible with you and get as much money out of you without exhibiting any patient care whatsoever!
I would recommend Dr Quan to family and friends
in Lewisville, TX |
We don't have medical insurance and try to keep cost down when we have to have medical procedures done. I had heard that Dr. Quan did the colonoscopy in his office.So I set up the appointment and was very pleased with the expedient process and the low cost of the whole process. Someone from the office called me several times in the next couple of days to check up on me. I would recommend Dr.Quan
in Justin, TX |
I was able to get an appointment quickly and my procedure scheduled when I was ready. I had no issues with the procedure, staff are very friendly and really took care of me. I really appreciate the time that Dr. Quan took to explain everything to me, listen to my questions and answer. I also appreciate the time his staff took to check on me later in the day after my procedure and next day. They really care about their patients and I have already referred other
Denton, TX |
I waited an hour and a half to see him, and it's gone down since then. After my colonoscopy I had excruciating pain and nausea. This is now the third day since my colonoscopy, and I am still miserable. Yes, I went back to the office, and he prescribed something for the pain, but the gas left in me is still making me miserable. The doctor can evacuate some of that gas if they take the time.
in Valley View, TX |
Excellent service and quality environment.
Plano, TX |
The experience was wonderful. This is my third colonoscopy in the past 6 years. About an hour after I entered the front door, the colonoscopy was done and I was walking out. Much better than past experiences with other providers. The entire experience was in-office vs. at a surgery center. The anesthesiologist and the nurse anesthetist were very nice. Dr. Quan has a very nice, informative, and reassuring bed-side manner. His staff is well-trained. I don't know what else you could want.
in Plano, TX |
I usually don't leave reviews for anything, but I had such a great experience with doctor gang quan, and his staff to where I feel like it is 100% needed and deserved. Had to get a colonoscopy done to eliminate a few things, I was scared at first on the procedure, and wanted to make sure I chose the right doctor, so I did my research and doctor gang Quan had great reviews so I chose his facility. From setting up my appointment to the procedure done was awesome easy' friendly staff!!! Great staff
in Carrollton, TX |
I had some post- surgery complications and tried to contact the doctor. He and his staff refuses to help me and said I had to pay to talk to the doctor. They took money for a surgery they did not perform as well.
in Plano, TX |
I had an emergency situation during weekend and called & texted message to Dr Guan. Dr Guan called me back on Sunday night. I followed his instruction and everything moved smooth after that. Highly recommended!
in Denton, TX |
Highly recommend Dr Quan. He was very knowledgeable during our office visit, explaining the procedure and prep, and taking time to fully answer all my questions. His office staff was professional and very kind, making me feel at ease.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Quan was very personable and professional as he explained everything for my procedure.
Carrollton, TX |
Please avoid this doctor. He was completely unethical and unprofessional towards me for a recent medical procedure.
in Denton, Texas |
Dr Quan takes time to visit with the patient and get to know why his care is needed. the Denton staff is courteous and efficient. the Denton office is a little difficult to find but the location is convenient and the facilities are pleasant and clean. All the staff is proficient and respectful.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Quan is very kind and is very knowlegable with me. he listens to my questions and answers them so I can understand. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a gastro doctor.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Quan runs an excellent practice, his staff are friendly and he is just an amazing doctor. He has so much experience he makes every aspect of the visit very easy and stress free. I created an account on this website after my surgery to express my satisfaction with Dr. Quan and hope that other people in need of the services he provides gives him a chance as he is just a wonderful doctor.
in Denton, TX |
Dr Quan was friendly, thorough, and explained everything clearly. He was not rushed and answered my questions completely.
in Argyle, Texas |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Quran and his staff. They took excellent care of my needs during my procedure. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a colonoscopy. I was very pleased!!!
Plano, TX |
Before the visit I got a quote from the registration. They said office visit would be around $100. They charged me $92 on the day of visit. The visit was to get a prescription only. No specific exam or consultation. Doctor spent about 5 min with me. After several days they sent me an additional $163 bill. They said it was what the doctor charged for 5 min consultation when I contacted the office. What? Are they con artists? Most expensive and terrible doctor in my life! Consumers beware!
in Denton, TX |
Top notch facilities and staff complimented the expertise of Dr. Quan to make my procedure go quickly and smoothly. Everything was also streamlined and coordinated so I did not have much fear or anxiety about the outcome of my procedure.
Denton, TX |
Dr. Quan and team are top notch. Best part is there are no surprise bills since everything is in the office! I had to wait a little bit at my consultation appointment, but I can't complain because his team worked me in the same day and then he scheduled my procedure for the next day since I was in pain. I have already recommended dr. quan to friends.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Quan is very personable. He explained everything on a level to where it was easy for me to understand and took the time to make sure I was always comfortable. This was the same for the pre-op appointment, during the procedure, and the follow-up. It was very easy to make my first appointment with Dr. Quan, and there was literally no wait during all of my appointments, including the procedure. I felt very much at ease before my procedure and was treated very well by Dr. Quan and staff.
in Lake Kiowa, TX |
His staff were just great and answer all my questions.
in Dallas, TX |
I was a patient of Dr.Gang Quan and his staff recently and he and the entire staff that was involved in my minor surgery were very professional and knowledgeable. I could not of asked for a better team of caregivers. I would highly recommend Dr. Quan and his staff to provide service to a new patient. Sincere Regards, Donald Knight 3/9/2016
in Denton, TX |
I found Dr. Quan to be a great listener, did an awesome job for a quick painless endoscopy and colonoscopy. He explained in detail what he saw and had full color pictures to further explain what was seen. He also tied the hemorrhoids off so they had no blood supply to exist. After the surgery there was no pain! I am very pleased with Dr. Quan. This was my third colonoscopy done by Dr. Quan. Going to his office to have this minor surgery was great. No wait, no anxiety.
in Denton, TX |
Excellent care....staff very helpful and friendly. Procedure at the office so much more relaxed than at a hospital/clinic. Dr. Quan explained everything to my husband...pictures and take-home information given.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Quan was very informative. He answered all my questions. Was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Would recommend him to family and friends.
in sanger , Texas |
Extended wait times , felt rushed , seem to jump to conclusions and didn't fully listen or answer questions
in Sanger, TX |
Dr. Quan is a caring, personable, and professional physician. He always has the patient's best interests at the center of his practice. I have been his patient for years, and would never consider changing physicians. Being able to do my EGD/Colonoscopy in the procedure room at his office made it a much better experience than going to the hospital.
in Denton, TX |
Everything was perfect. Staff was friendly, Dr. Quan is the best. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Gang Quan, MD?
Are you Dr. Quan?

Compare Dr. Quan

Dr. Quan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Quan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quan's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Beijing Univ. School Of Medicine
    Coastal Ahec, Univ. Of N. Carolina @ Chapel Hill
    Beijing Univ. School Of Medicine

• Chinese

Dr. Quan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal