Dr. Ganesh Shenoy, MD
Dr. Ganesh Shenoy, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Cape Coral, FL and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BOMBAY / LOKMANYA TILAK MUNICIPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1993. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cape Coral Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Lee Kidney Center2735 Santa Barbara Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33914
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Shenoy's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Shenoy treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal) more than 99% of his peers
Dr. Shenoy treats this condition more than 99% of his peers
Dr. Shenoy treats Hyperkalemia more than 98% of his peers
Dr. Shenoy treats this condition more than 98% of his peers
Dr. Shenoy treats Renal Hyperparathyroidism more than 97% of his peers
Dr. Shenoy treats this condition more than 97% of his peers
Dr. Shenoy's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Renal Agenesis and Dysgenesis
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Iron Metabolism Disorders
- Kidney Hypertrophy
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant Evaluation
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Living Kidney Donor Evaluation
- Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
- Mineral Metabolism Disorders
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Renal Scan
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Systemic Vasculitis
- Traumatic Acute Kidney Injury
- Ultrasound, Kidney
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Shenoy accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Shenoy accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- Cigna PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.