Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Gamal Harris, MD
Dr. Gamal Harris, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.

GAMAL A HARRIS MD

2010 Church St Ste 314

Nashville, TN 37203

• EmblemHealth
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' Experience

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Kasr El Aini College Of Medicine / University Of Cairo
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Meharry Med Coll
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Bapt Hosp-U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
Dr. Harris' Performance
in Lebanon, TN |
I can't say enough great things about Dr Harris and his staff. They're committed to making sure your health concerns are taken care of. He is very thorough, in addition to being the most kind doctor I have ever visited.
in Hilliard, OH |
He is an AMAZINGLY caring doctor - Dr. Harris is INCREDIBLE. To give you an idea of how good he is - he had 5 pages of notes he made in regards to the test results we had sent him before our 1st appt. (that he was early to and spent more than an hour with us). He had additional post it notes to ? my daughter. To make a long story short - he called us an hour after to tell us he suspected the rare Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. She had suffered for years and he dx her one visit one b/c he cared.
in Gallatin, TN |
Dr. Harris is not only my primary care physician but also my husbands and even several members of my extended family. Dr. Harris is very thorough with each of his patients. He is truly concerned with each of his patients and their concerns. He goes above and beyond and visited my brother in the hospital after a routine doctor appointment where Dr. Harris felt it was best to admit him. Dr. Harris is not only our doctor but also our friend and we love him like family.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Harris has taken exceptional care of several of my family members for many years. Recently I was out of town while my father was admitted to the hospital and I was worried sick. Dr. Harris went out of his way to visit him while he was in the hospital and I felt better knowing he was checking on him until I could get there. You won't find a better or more compassionate physician.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Harris has been my Internist for thirteen years. He is the most personable, attentive, unhurried and thorough doctor I have seen since I was an adult. He explains things in detail, he answers my questions and he always has a smile. His staff is friendly and efficient and there is hardly ever a wait of more than five minutes.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Harris has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is incredibly thorough in his examinations and always takes as much time as needed to explain things. Because of this, he does not try to schedule more patients than time allows. Waiting time typically is very short.
Have you seen Dr. Gamal Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?