Neurology  |
Dr. Gamal Boutros, MD
Dr. Gamal Boutros, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Johnson City, TN. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

329 Wesley St Ste 1

Johnson City, TN 37601

Learn about Dr. Boutros

Dr. Boutros' Experience

Dr. Boutros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, Pediatrics, Sleep Medicine and Vascular Neurology

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Boutros has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Boutros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boutros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boutros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boutros to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Boutros' Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in Kingsport, TN |
" Dr. His wife Pam needs her license jerked. She told me my private test results at the front desk with people in the waiting room who heard what she said. She also shouted in the hallway of the exam rooms my name and said she couldn't write narcotics. Breach of confidentiality. They also refuse to send my medical records to soc. Sec. For which they will be paid to do. I'm in danger if losing my ssdi check because of this Dr office. Pam, retire hun.
Swannanoa, NC |
This guy is the reason for sites like this. Others need to know how terrible of a person and doctor he is! His profile says, "accepting patients" and I hope everyone who considers seeing him reads these reviews first. I am an Army veteran and he completely belittled me during a recent C&P exam, had his assistant conduct part of the exam, failed to submit evidence and symptoms that I shared with him and ultimately made me lose a claim that I now need to appeal. He ruined my life. Bad bad bad man!
in Johnson City, TN |
Dr. Boutros did a nerve study on my legs and thru word of mouth I heard he did pain management, I asked about it and he said he would take me as a patient. He started out writing me oxycodone 10 usually 30 or 60 per month. His wife Pam, (office manager) and a RN helped see patients. She was good. He didn't listen nor care. He let me go because I was getting injections in my back from another doctor, ordered by my PCP. He is rude to his staff, does a bunch of growing, and is not fit to be a doc.
in Antioch, TN |
I had an entire hysterectomy a few years back and he asked me,"If you don't even have ovaries then why are you taking hormones?" For real,I had to break it down for him that my parts that naturally made hormones are gone. Then he said he still didn't understand why I needed them.He then prescribes me med. that i told him had once put me in the e.r. because I'm highly allergic to it.He rolled his eyes shaking his head and said,"you will get this filled and take it". I won't be going back to him.
in Tn |
He belittled my parents. Father was there for Alzheimer (diagnosed for 3 years), Dr. stated dad didn't have it. Dad was only able to answer one question from test his nurse took to judge it. Left the door open (no privacy), asked mom about dad's diagnosis he belittled her over answer. Went and got a picture so he could show us dad did not have ALZ. then made fun of him when he could not answer his questions. ordered expensive tests,& therapy.
in Johnson City, TN |
~Former dr. sent my records by fax and mail; Boutros claimed not to receive them (for so long, I ran out of meds!) ~Dr. B. said he was re-prescribing my meds; he does not have authority to prescribe the one I needed. Importantly, he did not tell me this(!), so we did not discuss alternatives, I was not warned to be extra cautious in not missing my meds, and I was SURPRISED at Rx to find out I did NOT have full complement of meds! ~He refused to send all my records to my new dr. ~$ hungry; more
in Johnson City, TN |
I hated this man from day one. He's rude & doesnt listen to his patients. He ran the same tests multiple times and lost the results everytime. He accused me of faking my condition when he saw it first hand. His nurse accused me of huffing paint and told me my son could be taken from me because of my condition. The only reason I went to him so long is because my mother forced me to. There are no world to describe how much I hate this man and his entire staff. If I could put negative stars I would
in Kingsport, TN |
He sent me for 2 MRI's and found brain tumors both times. Luckily for me the first time I also had a copy sent to my Oncologist, he was the one that called me to tell me I had the tumor and set up my radiation appointment. When returned a month later, he yelled down hall that he never got report. 15 months later he sent me for another MRI, this time I got report myself. Boutros never called me with results after 2 months. Asked Imaging Center to FAX him a copy too, still no call. YOUR FIRED!
in Appalachia, VA |
Everybody has an opinion. As the father of a patient who has been with Dr. Boutros for 10 years. We started to see Dr. B. in 2005 because my son had some strange behaviors alongside with his suspected Asperger's symptoms. He has a left temporal seizure disorder Dr. B is ALWAYS friendly and kind to him and our family and always has been. WE LOVE YOU DR. B.! We miss the old office couches though. They were comfy!
in Johnson City, TN |
absolute Idiots all Dr. Boutrous cares about is money. It takes forever when you go there because Dr. Boutrous will do several different test to collect that money from My insurance. Half these test were repeated. His wife Pam is bombarded with work because of her lazy husband . He can't speak English worth a damn so she has to translate. 3 appointments were scheduled and lost for my MRI's(I showed up) and Lost by Franklin woods. They don't listen to anything their patients say. I went in sever
in Johnson City, TN |
He made so mant assumptions about me....before he even knew anything about me. Boutros would NOT LISTEN to me as a patient or even a human being! I was in his office building for 5 hours...........5 hours.........this should be illegal to do to people!!
Have you seen Dr. Gamal Boutros, MD?
Are you Dr. Boutros?