Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Gail Miller, MD
Dr. Gail Miller, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Palos Hills, IL. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

Gail D Miller MD SC

9944 S Roberts Rd Ste 107

Palos Hills, IL 60465

(708) 430-2020

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginosis Screening

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Miller's Performance
The experience I have with Dr Miller is excellent and everyone in the office. I have been a patient for a long time and I love everything about Dr Miller.
I have been coming to Dr. Miller for over 30 years, love coming here. Everyone is so pleasant and Dr. Miller is very thorough
I was greeted with warmth and compassion, as I always am. This is the best staff I have ever come into contact with. The lady at the front desk is sweet and extremely helpful. Always like coming home whenever I'm here. I am treated with the utmost kindness and respect, and given complete, competent, and superlative care.
I love this practice. From the moment you walk in the door you feel like family. I feel like everyone is like my aunt or cousin. I love how personable Dr Miller is...you can tell she loves what she does and cares about her patients
I feel at ease when I meet with the staff of Dr. Miller's office. The nature of my check-up visits make me nervous as it is but her team goes out of their way to assure my time here is valued. I'm able to understand what's going on during and after my checkups and appreciate the thoroughness of their communication to me.
My visits to Dr. Gail Miller's are always great. She takes good care of her patients and cares about them
Great
I always get excellent service when I come to Dr. Miller's office. She is the only "CARING and CONCERNED" Doctor I've ever had. The employees are so wonderful and nice. God Bless them all.
Both nurses were very nice and professional. Dr. Miller was very thorough as always. The receptionist is always super nice.
I have been coming to Dr Miller for several years and I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience. Dr Miller and her staff are always pleasant and welcoming and makes me feel at ease. This is important to me because I generally hate going to doctors. Dr Miller is thorough and always takes time to explain everything and answer my questions. She takes her time and never makes me feel like she is rushed or anxious to move me out to get to the next patient.
Dr. Miller and staff are always wonderful. I love how thorough Dr. Miller is and how she explains everything. Daryl is such a sweetheart willing to find the right date.
Everyone was very friendly and professional. Dr. Miller is great at making what would be an awkward visit less so.
Had a good experience. Everyone was friendly. Exam was thorough & I appreciated the information. All questions were answered. Rita was great Quick & I appreciate the fact all blood draws are fairly painless. Sophie was friendly. Paying was easy and quick. Darryl was friendly.
Been coming to Dr.Miller for over 25 years and have always had a great experience with all staff and Doctor. Medical care has always been outstanding.
My experiences in this office has always been pleasant and usually efficient and always professional.
I love Dr. Miller!! She is very thorough. She has helped to uncover other medical conditions that I had because other doctors would not take the time to follow up on my concerns. She is a good listener and had great follow- up. Great sense of humor too!
Every visit Dr. Miller and staff are so thorough and make me feel comfortable.
The staff is always very kind , understanding and profetional. They explain each procedure in depth.
Love having the easiest appointment. No waiting and I'm in and out. Staff is always so friendly. They make an uncomfortable situation comfortable.
Always good!,,,,
My visit was good
Very positive and very thorough
Great people and fast service.
Have always had great treatment over the past 29 years.
in Palos Hills, Illinois 60465 IL |
What a wonderful, caring doctor. Tells you what she is going to do and so gentile and also funny. Her staff are also excellent, from the front desk and all others. So glad I found this Dr. Miller. I will sure recommend her to anyone.
Dr Miller is extremely thorough. My visit was excellent.
As always all staff is very nice and considerate.
Dr. Miller is great!! She very knowledgable and friendly and makes you feel at ease when you are in her office.
Everyone is always nice and explain things to the fullest
Wonderful experience as always. Doc is very thorough and gives every patient the time they need.
Very pleasant experience staff friendly . Doc explains in detail so you know what is happening.
Always a pleasure coming in. Staff is always friendly and efficient and of course Dr. Miller is the best! Keep up the good job.
My experience was very pleasant from the front desk receptionist to Rita drawing blood and Sophia taking my payment.
in Chicago, IL |
Went for a routine exam-was great. Went back to discuss an abnormal pap w/ moderate pre cancerous cells. Dr did not look at me once, felt like I was being scolded, showed 0 empathy even though I was in tears, scared me into thinking it was not common & that I had a high risk of cancer. I was terrified. Called my oncologist family member who recommended I switch. Went to Northwestern where I saw a wonderful dr who was an advocate, empathetic, assured me it was common, did a biopsy & I'm 100% fine
in Chicago Ridge, IL |
Very knowledgeable, funny and personable. Made me feel very comfortable and welcomed.
Have you seen Dr. Gail Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?