Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren, MD
Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren is an Obstetrician & Gynecologist serving the Fresno area for more than 30 years. Dr. Mallard-Warren is experienced in Pregnancy Care, Endometriosis and Infertility. She is a professional member of the American Congress of OB/GYN (ACOG), the International Academy of Pelvic Surgeons and the American Medical Association. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Congress of OB/GYN (ACOG) International Academy of Pelvic Surgeons American Medical Association FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash and all major credit cards. We offer financing through Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross Blue Shield of California Blue Shield of California Cigna First Health (Coventry Health Care) MultiPlan UnitedHealthCare Calviva Sante MediCal First Choice Family Pack OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM

6107 N 1st St

Fresno, CA 93710

• First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Mallard-Warren

See how frequently Dr. Mallard-Warren performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Mallard-Warren's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Cervical Polyps
  • Endometriosis
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Excision of Cervix
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Pap Smear
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Riverside-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Uc Davis School Of Medicine M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Ob-Gyn-Valley Medical Center Affiliated With Uc San Francisco School Of Medicine

Dr. Mallard-Warren has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mallard-Warren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallard-Warren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallard-Warren's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mallard-Warren to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Mallard-Warren's Performance
Fresno, CA |
Very disappointed in service. they were trying to put me on a shot without any explanation of exactly what the shot is and the side effects it would have on my body. I felt pressured and very uncomfortable.. when refusing to go through with the shot based on my better judgment and Faith I was told I can no longer revive care from her because I am putting her at risk I should be able to make decisions on my body as being the one to carry my own child.she discontinued my care over a check .SAD
in Fresno, CA |
first time at this practice. I was seen by the N.P. I loved her, very nice and took her time with the questions. All of the office staff was very nice and professional. I will continue my care there.
in Fresno, CA |
Love Gail Mallard Warren! She has been taking care of me since 2000. Great service!! ??????Im really Glad I met her & the whole staff!! ???? So, Thank you & the whole staff!! For taking care of me & my 6 children!! ??????
Fresno, CA |
First I should note that in 3 visits I have never laid eyes on Dr. Mallard-Warren - I have only seen her staff. I would be very cautious before visiting this practice. It is not necessarily that the care is bad, but they are very much a cash grab business and will take every opportunity to find reasons to bill for care that is not necessary. They have held a prescription hostage to force me to come in for another office visit, even though all they did was hand the piece of paper to me.
Have you seen Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren, MD?
Are you Dr. Mallard-Warren?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Saint Agnes Medical Center