Dr. Gail Anderson, MD

Bariatric MedicineFemaleAge 68

Dr. Anderson

Dr. Gail Andersons Medical Weight Loss

105 Pine Bluff Rd Salisbury, MD 21801

Dr. Gail Anderson, MD is a Bariatric Medicine Specialist in Salisbury, MD and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine medical school in 1979. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Anderson to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Bariatric Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Anderson's conditions and procedures:

• Nutritional Counseling

Dr. Anderson accepts

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Office environment (22)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
The encouragement that Dr. Gail and her staff always gave me helped me so much in all the difficulties that happen when you are trying to loose weight. They also told me it was not necessary to always be beating my self up when I would think I needed to be perfect. It has taken me a long time to loose this amount of weight, but I did it while still keeping my new life style. I could not be more pleased. I will try my best to do well on my maintenance program. Thanks so much Dr. Gail Pat Kelly
Pat Kelly in Ocean Pines Md – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
Dr. Gail Anderson"s Medical Weight Loss Program is outstanding with medically monitored services and prescriptions that help patients to have positive weight loss in a timely manner. This quality program is well researched which Dr. Anderson applies to each patient's prescription. Dr. Gail and her staff have top notch communication skills and respond to patient inquiries immediately. Dr. Gail is passionate about each patient's successful weight loss and weight loss maintenance.
Sharon in Snow Hill, MD – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
This program is not a diet, it is a new way of life. You not only lose weight but you are given a recipe to help maintain. I tried many other diets, fads & Programs without any success. Doctor Gail Anderson and her Staff are there to offer support and not judge you! I just love my body transformation through their weight loss program! I absently ate food and now I have learned to slow down, appreciate and make healthier choices in my eating habits. I now have more energy and a lot less pain!
Michele Hinchliffe in Salisbury, MD – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
I have been in the health profession a long time and know quality when I see it. She does an excellent job researching and educating. She gives of herself to help others.
Pat Hurley in Delmar, DE 19940 – Nov 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
Dr. Gail personalizes your weight loss for you. She cares about your health and is very thorough in all that she does. She says up on current medical research and studies to get the most up to date and factual information. She knows you as an individual.
Patti A in Salisbury, MD – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
Dr. Gail and her staff are always very caring and helping in any way they can.
Easton, MD – Mar 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
I never thought I would be successful to the degree that I was. Still hard to believe. Dr. Anderson spent more time evaluating and explaining my medical test results than any doctor I have ever had experience with. Her program and food replacement products are excellent, and her explanations, direction, and advice were extremely helpful getting me started and keeping me on track. Many Thanks!
Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
Dr. Gail Anderson, her Staff, and her Program changed my health and consequently my life substantially. Her medical expertise made me feel comfortable putting my weight loss journey in her hands (and relinquishing my otherwise controlling nature as it pertained to food choices and consumption). My cholesterol/triglycerides/glucose which were all high are now in normal ranges. I was on two medications for high blood pressure and now my BP is unmedicated 120/80--also normal. 71 lbs. lost in 7 mo.!
Alison in Salisbury, MD – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
Very thorough and genuinely desires to help you loose weight; restoring her patients to great health.
Cindy P in Salisbury, MD – Jan 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?

My passion is your weight loss! I am intensively involved in each patients care, treating each patient as I'd want to be treated. Our program is personalized,...Read more

• Bariatric Medicine
  • Dietary Management
  • Nutrition Education
  • Obesity Medicine

2012
Study Leading To Certification As a Diplomate, American Board Of Obesity Medicine
1986