Bariatric Medicine  |
Dr. Gail Anderson, MD
My passion is your weight loss! I am intensively involved in each patients care, treating each patient as I'd want to be treated. Our program is personalized, comprehensive, medically supervised, & evidence-based, covering not only personalized diets and nutrition education, but also life change and physical activity (nothing strenuous required). I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine. (Board certifications are listed elsewhere.)

105 Pine Bluff Rd Ste 9

Salisbury, MD 21801

Learn about Dr. Anderson

My passion is your weight loss! I am intensively involved in each patients care, treating each patient as I'd want to be treated. Our program is personalized, comprehensive, medically supervised, & evidence-based. We do not just say what to do, we teach you how to do it - including maintenance. I share your struggles, having lost over 50 pounds and kept it off for many years. We believe our results are worth a trip from anywhere on Delmarva. Therefore, we offer free information sessions.

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*

• Weight Loss

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Yale University
  • Bridgeport Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Yale New Haven Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Study Leading To Certification As a Diplomate, American Board Of Obesity Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson Says:

One review did not match other patients views because: many patients report we've greatly improved their quality of life along with their weight loss, many choose to travel 60-90 minutes for my care, & patients often refer friends. Our results far exceed a gold standard study! Please attend a free info session; I bet you?ll find our office cheery & clean - and my staff & I caring & helpful.

Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Salisbury, MD |
This program is not a diet, it is a new way of life. You not only lose weight but you are given a recipe to help maintain. I tried many other diets, fads & Programs without any success. Doctor Gail Anderson and her Staff are there to offer support and not judge you! I just love my body transformation through their weight loss program! I absently ate food and now I have learned to slow down, appreciate and make healthier choices in my eating habits. I now have more energy and a lot less pain!
in Delmar, DE 19940 |
I have been in the health profession a long time and know quality when I see it. She does an excellent job researching and educating. She gives of herself to help others.
in Salisbury, MD |
Dr. Gail personalizes your weight loss for you. She cares about your health and is very thorough in all that she does. She says up on current medical research and studies to get the most up to date and factual information. She knows you as an individual.
Easton, MD |
Dr. Gail and her staff are always very caring and helping in any way they can.
I never thought I would be successful to the degree that I was. Still hard to believe. Dr. Anderson spent more time evaluating and explaining my medical test results than any doctor I have ever had experience with. Her program and food replacement products are excellent, and her explanations, direction, and advice were extremely helpful getting me started and keeping me on track. Many Thanks!
in Salisbury, MD |
Dr. Gail Anderson, her Staff, and her Program changed my health and consequently my life substantially. Her medical expertise made me feel comfortable putting my weight loss journey in her hands (and relinquishing my otherwise controlling nature as it pertained to food choices and consumption). My cholesterol/triglycerides/glucose which were all high are now in normal ranges. I was on two medications for high blood pressure and now my BP is unmedicated 120/80--also normal. 71 lbs. lost in 7 mo.!
in Salisbury, MD |
Very thorough and genuinely desires to help you loose weight; restoring her patients to great health.
Have you seen Dr. Gail Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?