Dr. Gail Anderson, MD

Dr. Gail Anderson, MD

Bariatric Medicine  |
Dr. Gail Anderson, MD is a bariatric medicine doctor who practices in Salisbury, MD. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Read her story

105 Pine Bluff Rd Ste 9

Salisbury, MD 21801

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine
  • Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology

Dr. Anderson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "My passion is your weight loss! I am intensively involved in each patients care, treating each patient as I'd want to be treated. Our program is personalized, comprehensive, medically supervised, & evidence-based, covering not only personalized diets and nutrition education, but also life change and physical activity (nothing strenuous required). I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine. (Board certifications are listed elsewhere.)"

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "My passion is your weight loss! I am intensively involved in each patients care, treating each patient as I'd want to be treated. Our program is personalized, comprehensive, medically supervised, & evidence-based. We do not just say what to do, we teach you how to do it - including maintenance. I share your struggles, having lost over 50 pounds and kept it off for many years. We believe our results are worth a trip from anywhere on Delmarva. Therefore, we offer free information sessions."

• Bariatric Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*

• Weight Loss

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Yale University
  • Bridgeport Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Yale New Haven Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Study Leading To Certification As a Diplomate, American Board Of Obesity Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Anderson Says:

One review did not match other patients views because: many patients report we've greatly improved their quality of life along with their weight loss, many choose to travel 60-90 minutes for my care, & patients often refer friends. Our results far exceed a gold standard study! Please attend a free info session; I bet you?ll find our office cheery & clean - and my staff & I caring & helpful.

in Snow Hill, MD |
Dr. Gail Anderson"s Medical Weight Loss Program is outstanding with medically monitored services and prescriptions that help patients to have positive weight loss in a timely manner. This quality program is well researched which Dr. Anderson applies to each patient's prescription. Dr. Gail and...more
in Salisbury, MD |
This program is not a diet, it is a new way of life. You not only lose weight but you are given a recipe to help maintain. I tried many other diets, fads & Programs without any success. Doctor Gail Anderson and her Staff are there to offer support and not judge you! I just love my body...more
in Delmar, DE 19940 |
I have been in the health profession a long time and know quality when I see it. She does an excellent job researching and educating. She gives of herself to help others.
in Salisbury, MD |
Dr. Gail personalizes your weight loss for you. She cares about your health and is very thorough in all that she does. She says up on current medical research and studies to get the most up to date and factual information. She knows you as an individual.
Easton, MD |
Dr. Gail and her staff are always very caring and helping in any way they can.

Are you Dr. Anderson?