Dr. Gail C. Anderson, MD

Dr. Gail C. Anderson, MD

Medical Weight Management | Female | 64 years old

20 reviews| Leave a review

My passion is your weight loss! I am intensively involved in each patients care, treating each patient as I'd want to be treated. Our program is personalized, comprehensive, medically supervised, & evidence-based. We do not just say what to do, we teach you how to do it - including maintenance. I share your struggles, having lost over 50 pounds and kept it off for many years. We believe our results are worth a trip from anywhere on Delmarva. Therefore, we offer free information sessions.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Anderson's Experience

See how Dr. Anderson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Anderson
Dr. Anderson's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (19)
Dr. Anderson Says:

One review did not match other patients views because: many patients report we've greatly improved their quality of life along with their weight loss, many choose to travel 60-90 minutes for my care, & patients often refer friends. Our results far exceed a gold standard study! Please attend a free info session; I bet you?ll find our office cheery & clean - and my staff & I caring & helpful.

in Delmar, DE 19940 |
I have been in the health profession a long time and know quality when I see it. She does an excellent job researching and educating. She gives of herself to help others.
in Salisbury, MD |
Dr. Gail personalizes your weight loss for you. She cares about your health and is very thorough in all that she does. She says up on current medical research and studies to get the most up to date and factual information. She knows you as an individual.
Easton, MD |
Dr. Gail and her staff are always very caring and helping in any way they can.
I never thought I would be successful to the degree that I was. Still hard to believe. Dr. Anderson spent more time evaluating and explaining my medical test results than any doctor I have ever had experience with. Her program and food replacement products are excellent, and her explanations, direction, and advice were extremely helpful getting me started and keeping me on track. Many Thanks!
in Salisbury, MD |
Dr. Gail Anderson, her Staff, and her Program changed my health and consequently my life substantially. Her medical expertise made me feel comfortable putting my weight loss journey in her hands (and relinquishing my otherwise controlling nature as it pertained to food choices and consumption). My cholesterol/triglycerides/glucose which were all high are now in normal ranges. I was on two medications for high blood pressure and now my BP is unmedicated 120/80--also normal. 71 lbs. lost in 7 mo.!
in Salisbury, MD |
Very thorough and genuinely desires to help you loose weight; restoring her patients to great health.
Have you seen Dr. Gail C. Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?

Compare Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson says...

My passion is your weight loss! I am intensively involved in each patients care, treating each patient as I'd want to be treated. Our program is personalized, comprehensive, medically supervised, & evidence-based, covering not only personalized diets and nutrition education, but also life change and physical activity (nothing strenuous required).  I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine.  (Board certifications are listed elsewhere.)

Dr. Anderson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Anderson says...

I've been treating patients with excess weight since 2011, and earned status as a Diplomate, American Board of Obesity Medicine, in 2012.  My education for medical weight management included not only traditional Bariatric/Obesity Medicine, but also training in Cognitive Therapy, not to be a psychiatrist, but because its skills and tools assist me in helping my patients learn how to control their eating and weight.  I assist my patients with highly personalized diets, gradual weekly exercise prescriptions (nothing strenuous required, and we can even start you with walking 1 minute/day if need be), life change skills (a very holistic approach encompassing also stress management and other habits that affect weight), and I offer a maintenance program.  I accept patients who want to lose nearly any amount of weight, from 10 lbs. to a hundred or more.

Dr. Anderson says...

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Medical Weight Management
  •  Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Anderson's Board Certifications

Completed in 1986

Yale University

Graduated in 1974

• Other Education
    Study Leading To Certification As a Diplomate, American Board Of Obesity Medicine

Completed in 2012

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Medical Weight Management