Dr. Gagan Joshi, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 57

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Gagan Joshi, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Kg Med College University Of Lucknow India medical school in 1991. He is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Gagan Joshi, MD
55 Fruit St Ste 625 Boston, MA 02114
Telehealth services available

(617) 726-2066

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Joshi's experience treating your condition or procedure

ADHD and-or ADD

Dr. Joshi treats ADHD and-or ADD more than 58% of his peers

Dr. Joshi treats this condition more than 58% of his peers

Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence

Dr. Joshi treats Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence more than 7% of his peers

Dr. Joshi treats this condition more than 7% of his peers

• Phobia
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Joshi accepts

(617) 726-2066

Dr. Joshi accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Joshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Joshi

3.4

Dr. Joshi

Dr. Joshi has been a lifesaver for my daughter and our family. My daughter started acting out and strange as a freshman at new school for performing arts. By February things got very scary as Covid meant lockdown. We live in Texas but found Dr Joshi through the celiac clinic / board we are on at UMass. He agreed to take Trinity on due the pandemic he could provide therapy / appoinments through Zoom. Dr. Joshi diagnosed her with high functioning Austism w/ mood disregulation from not having therapy from a young age. We have zoom once a week and he can see right into my daughter and has a wonderful repport with my daughter. He has been gracious in his time with us as well. I’m not a big drug loads but he has her on a good regimen. Autism can look differently on each person. It can be tricky. She was 15 when she met Dr. Joshi diagnosing at 15 means there’s a lot of catch up to do. We have lisinced clinical PHD clinical psychologist who does DBT privately as well in groups.
Holly Waterhouse – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gagan Joshi, MD?
This doctor was the worst experience we ever had. Put my son on a medication (Abilify) that almost killed him, and didn't heed my warning signs. He put him on 2.5mg of Abilify up to 7.5mg in 3 weeks. I explained my son is a slow metabolizer, and he told me I was cuckoo. When I said my son gained 25 pounds in the month after being put on Abilify, he told me my son needed to diet. When I told him my son was insanely aggressive because the Abilify was too high, he told me that it meant we needed to increase the dosage more. Each conversation left me feeling abused, demeaned and an unwelcome member of my own son's team. Joshi sits like a king on a throne, and expects you to do everything he says. He does not pay attention to science or side effects; he simply wants you to do as he says. If you don't, he will tell you that anything bad happens is YOUR fault. Run as far as you can from this doctor and the Bressler Clinic. They do not care about you or your child.
Debbie – May 05, 2021
Outstanding dr. Engaging and astute. Expert in autism
Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gagan Joshi, MD?
We've been seeing Dr. Joshi for a long time. Smart man. Calm and friendly - runs late sometimes but understands and tries to help.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gagan Joshi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Joshi?