Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD

Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD

AllergyMale

Allergy

Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD is a Allergy Specialist in Brooklyn, NY. His office accepts new patients.

The Center for Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology

The Center for Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology2084 East 67th Street Brooklyn, NY 11234

Dr. Avshalomov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Avshalomov

3.1

51.282051282051285%
5.128205128205129%

Dr. Avshalomov

Dr Gadi saved my life in so many ways. From 23-25 years old, I had every inflammation that you could think of including pericarditis, conjunctivitis, pleurisy. I was in so much pain in my joints, even my skin hurt. I went to every specialist, had every test under the sun. No one could figure out what was wrong with me and it just kept getting worse. I also could not get pregnant, would get frequent sinus infections, bronchitis, utis, etc. The moment I walked into Dr Gadis office, my life changed forever. I finally live without pain, I have no more inflammation, I was able to get pregnant and I have not had one infection in four years. In addition, I went to numerous pulmonologists and explained to them that every time I run for more than 6 minutes, I can’t breath. Those doctors gave me the regular asthma test and said no you’re fine. Dr Gadi said, okay run for six minutes and then I’ll do the test. That’s when he fixed my asthma. Dr Gadi will forever be mine and my families hero.
Marissa Hipper – Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
This review is for the allergy testing of my 8 year old son. Our first visit for environmental allergy testing was fine. However, our second visit for food allergy testing was a bit different. The receptionist had no record of our appointment, was very blunt and asked “Why are you here.” I explained our visit and that it was scheduled/confirmed. We waited an hour and then were escorted by a nurse to an examination room. Again, the nurse asked us the same question “Why are you here.” So I explained again and we waited for the doctor in the examination room. Shortly after, Dr. Avshalomov walks in and I ask him why his staff had no idea about our visit. He immediately questioned me about the relevance of his staff’s lack of information/organization to his examination of my son. So I explained the relevance and he became confrontational. At this point, I took my 8 year old son and walked out. Conclusion, I do not recommend! All of this in front of an 8 year
Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
Dr. Gadi Avshalomov in Syosset and Great Neck is the best there is. He was the Chief at LIJ and saved my son's life at age 4 when Dr. Weiss of Syosset misdiagnosed him. He also treated both my sons for rare immunological diseases and pneumonia and my sons' asthma. He has changed our lives for the better multiple times. He works with kids and adults. He also helped me through my severe allergic reaction to poison ivy when my son was born and saved my life when I had a severe and rare allergic reaction to a water pill (HCT). We go to Dr. Gadi Avshalomov because he saves lives.
Lisa Feit – May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
My first visit with Dr Gadi was over five years. I had severe asthma, allergies and eczema over my face, neck, arms , legs, chest and hairline. It was horrible to look at and painful. Five years later, my skin is beautiful. Asthma is under controlled. He also is an immunologist, which helps especially if you had bronc-pneumonia at least twice a year that would send you to the hospital. He found where I was deficient and treated me. I can not praise him or his PAs enough. Yes his office is busy and you may have to wait. I travel from Queens to Brooklyn every three weeks. His staff is wonderful and professional. I had recommended him to several of my friends and anyone I see with severe eczema.
Rachel S. – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
I think he is and incredible doctor. He lets you know the facts about your condition and the course Rolf treatment. I have been going to allergy doctors for over 35 yers now a few years at a time to get help. Dr Gadi has been the only one to properly diagnosis and treat me for asthma as well. I feel like a different person and haven’t ended up in the ER with an asthma attack or using a nevulizer in over 2 years.
Thomas in NY – Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
doctor works on SCARE TACTICS. staff is rude and they act as if you are at their mercy.some patients are desperate and he is their only hope. When I asked him if he believed in a certain treatment, he gave me a 10 minute SPEECH about belief vs. facts.I felt intimidated - no doctor should talk to a patient like that. I was given a pneumonia shot- I never had pneumonia and am well under 65.I told 3 other doctors that I received pneumonia shot. They were all perplexed why I received it.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Alex – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
The likelihood of recommending? Are you joking me? This guy couldn't even show up on time to his own funeral! He starts off by making his clients wait a long time (many times over an hour) and then it just goes downhill from there. I would like to know the next time Wal Mart has a sale , so that I too can go there and bypass my hippocratic oath and get my practicioners doctorate in those specially marked packages of Cracker Jack. The license to practice is the LAST thing he should have!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
Time and time again, this practicioner has kept me waiting forever. It's as if I have to schedule an appointment 2 hours earlier just to get to see him. Totally irresponsible. Is this what I get for my 3 minutes of seeing him (if I'm lucky?)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
If the perception of competent care could be measured by the first impression, then I am here to tell you that Dr. Avshalomov is nothing short of an abusive monster. Doctors rarely have respect for patients any more. Either they overbook, or just have no skills in keeping time. My wife has a 4:15 pm appointment today (it is now 5:40pm) and she is still yet to be seen. If this guy can't even keep time, how can you trust him with your life??? A ZERO GRADE is the LEAST HE DESERVES.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
Dr. Gadi is very intelligent, personable and kind. He will fight for his patients and help with the insurance headaches. I have been a patient over six years and recommend him highly.
Sandy Mackston in Long Beach, NY – Sep 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
Dr Gadi correctly diagnosed my son and changed his life!
Port Washington, NY – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
He has very bad bedside manner. Very snooty. Talks down at you. I hated my appointment with him. To be fair I went back one more time but he was still as bad. He is very ignorant in his subject, I was in and out of his office in 5 minutes. He did not even wait to listen to my problems, leave alone answer any questions.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jane – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
Dr. Gadi is a caring, devoted and above all extremely bright. He has helped me immeasurably. Additionally he has a wonderful office staff.
Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?
Very responsible and caring doctor. Knowledgeable and answers questions and concerns with ease. Definitely recommend
Fatima in Plainview, NY – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gadi Avshalomov, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Avshalomov?