Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 59

Dr. San Roman

Center for Human Reproduction --Suffolk

285 E Main St Ste 100 Smithtown, NY 11787

Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Smithtown, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. San Roman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. San Roman

1.2048192771084338%
4.819277108433735%

Dr. San Roman?
Dr. San Roman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD
This was by far the worst experience my husband and I had to go through. It started out great with Dr San Roman as he is personable, etc. Then to treatment, they did the SAME EXACT treatment every month without even recommending getting my husband tested. They allowed me to take meds which I never should have as it is male factor. I was treated like an absolute number. I was left seeing Dawn each time who is very cold and insensitive. Before even leaving the office they force you to pay THAT day. On top of all this I was scheduled for an iui and they NEVER called to tell me that there lab closed and I had to go to a different location YET they had no appts for me. So I missed out on a cycle after taking meds. I would suggest doing your research extensively. I have switched drs and have had an amazing experience where I am treated like a patient not a number/dollar. We felt played and wasted A LOT of time and money. I recommend Dr Goudas in Stony Brook.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
I have never ever met a doctor like Dr. San Roman. He is caring, positive, loving and supportive along with the obvious of extremely knowledgeable in his field. He greets every patient with a smile. He is truly a one of a kind doctor. The most amazing thing about Dr. San Roman is not only the care he provides stellar, so is the care of all of the people who work in his office. The nurse practitioner, Dawn is just as amazing as he is. The nurses, sono techs, front office staff and phlebotomist all make you feel special and important. Dealing with infertility is a very stressful thing, having Dr. San Roman and his staff there to support us has eased the process. I highly recommend him as a doctor to help you and your partner expand your family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Dr. San Roman, PA Dawn, and all of their staff are amazing! I have never felt so comfortable and cared for. All of my questions and concerns were answered. Dr. San Roman and Dawn are so confident and good at what they do, I never once doubted we would successfully conceive. The office runs like a well-oiled machine, I never had to wait more than 10-15 min for anything. My entire experience from my consultation to my graduation was so much easier than we ever could have hoped for. I will refer all of my friends, etc. to this office for any fertility needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Dr. SanRoman was beyond wonderful! He definitely lived up to his reputation. Kind, caring, and got results...she’s almost 10 years old now! Eternally grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Now that I’m staring here looking at my 3 month old miracle baby, I can’t tell you how disappointed I am in the care I received from Dr. San Roman. At first, he was kind and caring and then after my 3rd miscarriage he became dismissive and obviously confused. He repeatedly told me there was nothing wrong with me, no matter how many times I asked for additional testing more than just the standard RPL panel. After leaving his office and going to see another RE I am looking at my daughter.
Excellent!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Dr. San Roman and his team have blessed me and my husband. From the first appointment he made us feel more then just patients but family. We were so worried and he assured us that everything would be okay and he was right. After 3 months of being a patient we were blessed to be carrying our first. As happy as we were to have our last appointment it was bittersweet. Thank you for everything we will never forget everything you've done for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Nobody beats Dr. San Roman. I have dealt with other fertility specialists but NOBODY treated my husband and I like Dr. San Roman and his office employees. From the moment we sat down with him, he made us feel like we no longer had a problem because he had the solution. He gave us hope and most importantly he gave us pregnancy! We are expecting our first baby! I owe it all to Dr. San Roman and would recommend him to everyone and anyone who has had trouble conceiving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Awesome professional and effective!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Best doctor I've ever been to. Extremly knowledgeable and very caring . I would without a doubt refer him to anyone in need of his services . He answered all of our questions and gave us all the time we needed with him in a private and professional setting . He did exactly what he promised us . We will be forever grateful for Dr. San Roman for being the catalyst to our new family .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. San Roman?

To provide patients with individual attention and the latest technology.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• HIV Screening
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. San Roman treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

Southside Hospital