Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD
Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Smithtown, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. San Roman is affiliated with Southside Hospital and North Shore University Hospital.

Dr. San Roman's Care Philosophy

To provide patients with individual attention and the latest technology.

Dr. San Roman's Experience

See how Dr. San Roman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. San Roman

Dr. San Roman accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. San Roman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. San Roman has admitting privileges.

Dr. San Roman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. San Roman to family and friends
Dr. San Roman's Performance
in Commack, NY |
We can't say enough about this man and his staff. He worked tirelessly to figure out what was causing my infertility and after almost 3 and a 1/2 years we were pregnant. He never gave up and we weren't just another patient. None of his paitents are just another patient. The staff is amazing. Everyone there makes you feel cared for. I can say I miss seeing them. You will never experience a doctors office like this one.
Coram, NY |
Great doctor and great staff! Best bedside manner of any doctor I've seen.
Smithtown,NY |
Cannot say enough great things about Doctor San Ramon and his staff at the Smithtown location. The infertility journey can be a scary,anxious and uneasy one but from day one in their office EVERY single person made me feel none of things. Greeted with smiles, patience, understanding and sympathy with each and every phone call and visit made me feel much more confident and at ease. Everyone is informative and friendly and I highly recommend them. It can be a long journey so have patience w them.
Huntington, NY |
Dr. San Roman is the kindest and most dedicated health professional I have ever worked with. He handles all appointments with care, sometimes a bit of humor, and always makes every effort to make you feel supported and encouraged. He explained every step of the process, every ultrasound, every blood test, every medication. I cannot recommend his practice enough! Every staff member shares that same dedication to their patients and I feel very lucky to have been in their care!
Ronkonkoma, NY |
Aside from being an incredible RE, Dr. Gabe is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. He is sensitive, caring, funny, and is a miracle worker. The entire office staff is amazing and treats you like family. I wish I could keep going there, but now I'm pregnant I've 'graduated' onto an obstetrician.
Dr. San Roman is the best! He explains everything in detail and makes you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. San Roman to any friend or family.
in Oakdale, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his office staff are the most caring professional staff in the field. When I came to his office, I was in such a horrible emotional state, going through several miscarriages. Every time I had an appointment, I felt more and more comfortable that everything was going to be OK. His entire staff has the perfect balance of professionalism and compassion. If I could give him 10 stars I would.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
He is, simply put, an angel. I believe he is one of the main reasons we have a two-year-old right now and are fulfilling our dream of having a family. Some REs are expert but they are lacking when it comes to care. Dr. Gabriel San Roman is incredibly intelligent, knowledgeable, and experienced, but he is also warm, kind, nurturing. He will help you. He will make you feel important, cared about. He is truly a wonderful human being.
in New York, NY |
Amazing staff and an even more amazing doctor. Dr. San Roman is truly gifted at what he does. He made sure me and my husband understood every step of the process and he did not try to force IVF on us like many reproductive specialists do. He let us do things at a pace we were comfortable with and after 1 successful IUI cycle, my husband and I are expecting our first child in the fall :) If you want results, this is the place to go. I would recommend this practice to anyone without hesitation.
Mastic, NY |
Diagnosed with unexplained infertility, Dr. San Roman always talked me through every course of treatment. What worked, what didn't and why. We conceived our little girl thanks to him and his team through IVF! I will be returning when we're ready for more children
East Northport, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his staff are courteous and are willing to listen to the patient. I wish all doctor's were like him. If you are having infertility issues, RUN don't walk to his office.
in Miller Place, NY |
Dr.San Roman has the nicest bedside manner of any doctor I have seen. He is kind and will spend time with you answering any and all questions. You never feel rushed. He will explain things so clear. His staff is wonderful.
in brentwood, ny |
Dr. San Roman is absolutely wonderful. He worked closely with my husband and I for a year to get me pregnant. He is very caring and understanding. I can not even begin to express my gratitude for his work. The nurses and staff at his office are all very helpful and kind. I would recommend any one to this office. I look forward to returning again in the future.
in Ronkonkoma, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his entire team take the time to listen, explain and make you feel at ease during a very stressful time. I was the type of case that my last fertility office had "given up on" but this office gave me hope and now I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my little miracle baby boy! A lot can be said about the power of positive and compassionate treatment along with top notch medical care, they are both equally important and you will get both here. The nurses are also the best around!
in Coram, NY |
Another dr might have been able to get me to the same end result but I am CERTAIN No other dr would have cared as much about me or made me feel so at ease for the entire process. Dr Gus and his nurses are the absolute best. They take the time to answer every question, hold your hand, call you late at night when you're freaking out and do it all with a smile. You'll never regret making the choice to go see him. If it were up to me, they would get 100 stars
in Centereach, NY |
Doctor san Roman was extremely helpful. He is very knowledgeable, as well as polite, and professional.
Dr. San Roman was incredibly reassuring during the entire process that my husband and I went through trying to conceive. He made every appointment something that we looked forward to, and even went out of his way to accommodate my busy schedule. The whole office runs very smoothly as well. I would recommend him in a heartbeat- especially because after three months with Dr. San Roman, I became pregnant with our beautiful baby girl! I cannot be more thankful to Dr. San Roman and his entire staff.
in St James, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his staff are amazing. When going through a difficult time like this, they make you feel like everything will be just fine. I couldn't wait to go each time I had an appt. We had the best experience, and also got pregnant. I was so sad when my time was over with the Dr and his team. We will forever be grateful for the help and confidence they gave us in that we would have a baby.
in Farmingville, NY |
I cannot say enough about Dr. San Roman and his office in Smithtown. They truly make a stressful and overwelming experience as comfortable as possible. They are extremely personable and they make you truly feel cared for. You are not just a patient number, they know your name and make you feel important. During this long and difficult journey we were in great hands. I will forever be grateful for them.
in Garden City, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his office are provide a wonderful environment. They are caring and professional in everything they do. I would recommend them to anyone. I should note that I would travel an hour each way to go to Dr. San Roman and it was worth every minute. I have been to several other offices for fertility and none compare to Dr. San Roman and his staff.
in Farmingville, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his staff are the absolute best!!! You feel like a family once you meet everyone! Dr. San Roman takes his time with you and explains everything very thoroughly, him and his staff make you feel very comfortable and welcomed. I am so happy that I choose to come here. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better then it was. I would HIGHLY recommend to everyone
Manhasset, NY |
Dr. San Roman is a great physician. He answers all questions presented to him and makes you feel very comfortable. The nurse practitioner Dawn is kind, but not very warm. We didn't feel as comfortable with her as we did with Dr. San Roman. The nurses and techs are wonderful. They always made us feel so comfortable and welcome. As for the front desk staff- they need a lot of work with their etiquette when welcoming the patients and when speaking to their patients on the telephone.
in New York, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his office staff are absolutely amazing. My wife and I have been going to him for a couple of months and he has successfully helped us become pregnant. He is caring and professional. You feel like a family going to his office they always get you in at a time that's good for you and they care about your feelings and your progress. He is the absolute best and we recommend him to anyone who is struggling with becoming pregnant because you will walk out of his office pregnant!
He is the best fertility doctor, after going to several offices in long Island we found his office and we were successful!! His whole team is amazing, from the receptionist, to the doctor they are all amazing , I'm very thankful for their professionalism and expertise!!
in Kings Park, NY |
Your feel like your part of a big family! Every member of his team are amazing. Always food and refreshments. Help in understanding the test results, pathway you want to take, to insurance. He gets you know you outside of the fertility talk. Personable and you know he has the best intentions of understanding his patients. He allows you to keep the worry to them. Very little wait time. And when you 'graduate,' they give you a personalized card when you leave. You are in good hands.
in west islip, ny |
Dr. SanRoman cares about his patients and this can be felt during every office visit. He is easy to talk to and listens to his patients. The staff is so friendly and caring.
Massapequa, NY |
Dr. San Roman and his staff are the epitome of professionalism, kindness, expertise and efficiency. From the moment I met him I knew he understood our intentions and I trusted him implicitly. I had gone to a different office that I was originally referred to and I felt quite the opposite feeling and left. When I met with Dr. San Roman I knew we were on the right path.
Have you seen Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD?
Are you Dr. San Roman?

Compare Dr. San Roman

Dr. San Roman's Care Philosophy

To provide patients with individual attention and the latest technology.

Dr. San Roman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. San Roman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. San Roman's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Ucla Med Center

Completed in 1991

Adelphi University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. San Roman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. San Roman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility