Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez, MD

Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

7709 San Jacinto Pl Ste 101

Plano, TX 75024

(214) 709-1904

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez's Experience

Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Polyclin Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Chldn's Hosp San Diego
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
Richardson |
The review Sept 2017 is how I felt for the 8 mo. Loved him.until just like another person, I got Ill, getting worse& had to ceaseinjections. After 3-4 more months rush to ER &I have a chronic menengitis( high risk with spine injections not sterile),DON'T DO IT!Told Dr. Rodriguez& PA CSF pressure wass 33& L.P. brought down to 16 at ER..Next I called for for appt.,staff said"you didn't get the letter?" No. 4 wks. later I did-he dropped me.He never said this was risk..I'm Ill for life. Pill pusher.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been to several pain specialists and suffer with chronic pain mainly from gout and back injury. Dr. Rodriguez has by far been successful in every area to manage my pain so I can have a quality life and be able to work pain free. I highly recommend him and the people who have wrote bad reviews about him have a problem of their own like always.
in Garland, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Rodriquez for 2 to 3 years. He and his staff are extremly nice. I highly recommend him. Debbie is such a compassionate P.A.
Worst physician I've ever seen and he's nothing but a pill pusher and is continuously worried about someone trying to sue him. I would NOT even recommend my worst enemy go to see him. I've even told others about him and he has some major ANGER MANAGEMENT problems. Serious Anger Issues...
in The Colony, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Rodriguez for a few months. It all started from nerve damage after a hip replacement and dislocation of the new prosthetic. Dr. Rodriguez was thorough in his original assessment. He always addressed my questions. My husband once joined me late for an appointment and Dr. Rodriguez turned and greeted him as well as went over information he just covered with me. I am 31 and had a spinal cord stimulator surgery a week ago since the trial showed great results.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Rodriguez has been professional and has hit my pain management head on. His staff is professional and courteous . I would define to recommend him.
in Dallas, TX |
Horrible doctor and office staff. They didn't want to see me because I supposedly miss two procedures and when I brought my doctor's bill in for those missed procedure they then went on to say that the doctor just doesn't want to see me anymore. But I know it was because he makes a lot of money off of procedure's and due to my illness I could no longer have them done so he wanted a patient who can so that he can make more money. Plus the injections cause me to have flare ups and admitted to hosp
in Carrollton, TX |
I've had chronic pain for 10 yrs with multiple major very invasive surgeries that didn't help. I'm a new patient of Dr. Rodriguez and had my 3rd appt today and have to say that so far I am impressed with how thorough he is in identifying the pain as well as treating the pain. I'm scheduled for a minimally invasive procedure next month and keeping my fingers crossed that it helps! He seems to actually care about my pain and concerns and isn't just relying on medication.
in Plano, TX |
Experience started off good, I saw him and he identified things that other docs have not been able to find. Then he just became a pill pusher. He ignores recommendations from Orthopedic surgeons and just keeps pushing pills.
in Garland, TX |
His staff is rude. Getting anyone to help you when you are in pain is impossible. They treat you badly. I have been going to him for 6 yrs. I have been left in pain more times than I can count. I have been in pain for over 32 yrs. 25 surgeries. & yet I & others are all treated like drug seekers instead of true valid people in pain. That just isn't good enough and it should not be good enough.
Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodriguez?