Breast Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD
Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Albany, NY. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Kaufman is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital.

319 S Manning Blvd Ste 210

Albany, NY 12208

Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Kaufman

The breast surgery practice is based on developing a tailored surgical approach for each individual patient in order to optimize the removal of breast cancer and to obtain the best possible breast conservation results.

Dr. Kaufman's Experience

Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology

• Breast Cancer Recurrence
  • Breast Lump
  • Breast Pain
  • Breast Tumor
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Mastodynia

• Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastectomy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
  • Paris Breast Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health and Hygeine
    Other Education | Completed 1995

• A cautionary tale: anaphylaxis to isosulfan blue dye after 12 years and 3339 cases of lymphatic mapping., 2008
  • Combined isotope and blue dye axillary reverse mapping (ARM) identification and lymph node biopsy in advanced breast carcinoma, 2008

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
in Amsterdam, NY |
Dr. Kaufman is an excellent surgeon and doctor. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know. He took the time to listen to my questions and concerns I had. His staff are also very professional and very nice.
in Slingerlands, NY |
Dr. Kaufman is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, dedicated, conscientious, professional and positive doctor I have ever been a patient of. I will forever be greatful to him and the team of doctors he carefully chose to remove cancer in my body that was like finding a needle in a haystack and he saved my life. His staff is also very accommodating and professional. I will never hesitate to refer him to anyone for I am certain that he will do his utmost best to care for them like he did for me
in Albany, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Kaufman by St. Peter's Breast Care Center after being diagnosed with breast cancer. I found Dr. Kaufman and his staff to be very thoughtful and caring. He is an excellent listener and I felt he really cared about me and my family. He explained my diagnosis and answered all my questions. He is honest and straight forward without being an alarmist. My cancer was successfully removed and I am very satisfied with the results of surgery. I would return to him again if needed.
in Albany, NY |
My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. A biopsy was performed, then a second biopsy after some confusion. Dr. Kaufman straightened out the confusion. He was able to put us completely at ease assuring us he had things under control. He performed a very successful surgery for which we are grateful beyond what words can express. I believe he really understood that this was my wife's life in his hands. We appreciated greatly his no nonsense approach, and his professionalism. Thank You! Thank You!
in Averill Park, NY |
I met Dr. Kaufman very soon after receiving my breast cancer diagnosis. I felt overloaded and overwhelmed. Dr. Kaufman sat down with my husband and me and asked me about myself. He treated me like a human being, not as a cancer patient. Dr. Kaufman agreed to work with my ENT to coordinate surgery (possible thyroid cancer) so I wouldn't have to go through two separate anesthesia and recovery periods. His staff was wonderful. He is tremendously talented and smart. Today I am cancer free.
in Albany, NY |
I was very impressed with Dr Kaufman. When you hear the word cancer you think the worst. My first appointment with him he put my mind at ease. When I left his office that day I had a more positive attitude. I knew I was in good hands and was going to be ok. After removing the breast cancer he did reconstructive surgery . He made me look better than I have in years. He and all his staff were very compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs any kind of breast surgery.
in Schenectady, NY |
very caring, explains everything, office staff outstanding and caring, help to make a negative diagnosis positive!
in Albany, NY |
If it wasn't for this incredibly talented surgeon was a great bedside manner I might add, I would probably never be able to use my right hand again. he was my savior and I will forever be grateful! If you are looking for a good plastic surgeon, look no further because you have found your man, one of the best around! if I could, I'd give him 20 stars if I could ! Many thanks again Dr. Kaufman ?????? L
in New York NY |
I am a Nurse who was referred to Dr. Kaufman by a mutual friend who is a Surgeon. I found Dr. Kaufman to be compassionate and extremely thorough while not being an alarmist. That's a fine line and it is walked by Professionals who are confident in their knowledge and Practice. Skilled diagnostics coupled with a Doc who will come out to waiting room to get his own patient and a consummate professional staff to walk you thru the process. When your in need of excellence, call Dr. Kaufman.
in Albany, NY |
The diagnosis of breast cancer is life changing. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman to anyone experiencing this life change. Dr. Kaufman is professional, experienced, and innovative in his treatment considerations. Dr. Kaufman works in partnership with you and considers your life style and quality of life in determining treatment options. Dr. Kaufman provides compassionate care and is available throughout your entire treatment. He saved my life.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Kaufman repaired a tendon that I accidentally severed. Because of his excellence in surgery I am now able to move and use my left thumb as I could before the accident! I give him two thumbs up!!!!!
Schenectady, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kaufman. He was extremely comprehensive and thoughtful in determining a course of treatment designed for my particular case. He took time to explain my diagnosis and what my surgery and recovery would entail. In addition, he listened to and answered my many questions so I was able to make an informed decision. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Kaufman and believe the Capital District is extremely fortunate to have such a high caliber surgeon in our area.
in New York, NY |
He is a very intelligent, caring and a fantastic surgeon. Always awailable and always with a positive attitude. He takes extra care and he thought carefully about the treatment he was designing for me. He also interacted closely with the radiologist and oncologist to come up with the best procedure for my surgery. He is very accommodating and took time in making sure I understood how my surgery was going to be done. He is great.
Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaufman?

Visit Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Emblem Health