Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology | Male

St Peters Hospital Breast Ctr 319 S Manning Blvd Ste 210 Albany, NY 12208 Get Directions
Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD
Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Albany, NY. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Kaufman is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital.

Dr. Kaufman's Care Philosophy

The breast surgery practice is based on developing a tailored surgical approach for each individual patient in order to optimize the removal of breast cancer and to obtain the best possible breast conservation results.

Dr. Kaufman's Experience

See how Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaufman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kaufman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
in Averill Park, NY |
I met Dr. Kaufman very soon after receiving my breast cancer diagnosis. I felt overloaded and overwhelmed. Dr. Kaufman sat down with my husband and me and asked me about myself. He treated me like a human being, not as a cancer patient. Dr. Kaufman agreed to work with my ENT to coordinate surgery (possible thyroid cancer) so I wouldn't have to go through two separate anesthesia and recovery periods. His staff was wonderful. He is tremendously talented and smart. Today I am cancer free.
in Albany, NY |
I was very impressed with Dr Kaufman. When you hear the word cancer you think the worst. My first appointment with him he put my mind at ease. When I left his office that day I had a more positive attitude. I knew I was in good hands and was going to be ok. After removing the breast cancer he did reconstructive surgery . He made me look better than I have in years. He and all his staff were very compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs any kind of breast surgery.
in Schenectady, NY |
very caring, explains everything, office staff outstanding and caring, help to make a negative diagnosis positive!
in Albany, NY |
If it wasn't for this incredibly talented surgeon was a great bedside manner I might add, I would probably never be able to use my right hand again. he was my savior and I will forever be grateful! If you are looking for a good plastic surgeon, look no further because you have found your man, one of the best around! if I could, I'd give him 20 stars if I could ! Many thanks again Dr. Kaufman ?????? L
in New York NY |
I am a Nurse who was referred to Dr. Kaufman by a mutual friend who is a Surgeon. I found Dr. Kaufman to be compassionate and extremely thorough while not being an alarmist. That's a fine line and it is walked by Professionals who are confident in their knowledge and Practice. Skilled diagnostics coupled with a Doc who will come out to waiting room to get his own patient and a consummate professional staff to walk you thru the process. When your in need of excellence, call Dr. Kaufman.
in Albany, NY |
The diagnosis of breast cancer is life changing. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman to anyone experiencing this life change. Dr. Kaufman is professional, experienced, and innovative in his treatment considerations. Dr. Kaufman works in partnership with you and considers your life style and quality of life in determining treatment options. Dr. Kaufman provides compassionate care and is available throughout your entire treatment. He saved my life.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Kaufman repaired a tendon that I accidentally severed. Because of his excellence in surgery I am now able to move and use my left thumb as I could before the accident! I give him two thumbs up!!!!!
Schenectady, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kaufman. He was extremely comprehensive and thoughtful in determining a course of treatment designed for my particular case. He took time to explain my diagnosis and what my surgery and recovery would entail. In addition, he listened to and answered my many questions so I was able to make an informed decision. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Kaufman and believe the Capital District is extremely fortunate to have such a high caliber surgeon in our area.
in New York, NY |
He is a very intelligent, caring and a fantastic surgeon. Always awailable and always with a positive attitude. He takes extra care and he thought carefully about the treatment he was designing for me. He also interacted closely with the radiologist and oncologist to come up with the best procedure for my surgery. He is very accommodating and took time in making sure I understood how my surgery was going to be done. He is great.
Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Kaufman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaufman?

Compare Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

• A cautionary tale: anaphylaxis to isosulfan blue dye after 12 years and 3339 cases of lymphatic mapping., 2008
    • Combined isotope and blue dye axillary reverse mapping (ARM) identification and lymph node biopsy in advanced breast carcinoma, 2008

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaufman's Board Certifications

• Breast Cancer Recurrence
  • Breast Lump
  • Breast Pain
  • Breast Tumor
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Mastodynia

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health and Hygeine

Completed in 1995

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgical Oncology