Dr. Gabriel Goren, MD

Dr. Gabriel Goren, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Gabriel Goren, MD is a phlebologist in Encino, CA and has been practicing for 55 years. He specializes in phlebology, general surgery, and more.Read his story

Vein Disorders Center

16311 Ventura Blvd Ste 1255

Encino, CA 91436

Learn about Dr. Goren

Dr. Goren's Experience

Dr. Goren's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology

Dr. Goren's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goren "I am a published practitioner. My articles on ambulatory surgery have been published in prestigious peer-reviewed journals such as Am J of Surgery, J of Vasc Surg, Annals of Vasc, Surg, etc. etc. The entire list is visible on my website or in a Google search "gabriel goren google scholar citation". I am Board certified by the Israeli Surgical Boards since 1973."

This content was provided by Dr. Goren "I am surgeon who dedicated myself to Vein Disorders sine 1984 being best known for the minimally invasive approach (Ambulatory Phlebectomy) in treating Varicose Veins as well as bulging handveins: office setting, local anesthesia, NO down time, excellent cosmetic results. Judging from the experience of 3500 cases I am proud not to switch to the newer high tech thermal ablation methods. My results better, less expensive and without complications. For spider veins and reticular veins we certainly use injection sclerotherapy."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

Dr. Goren does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• The Hebrew University / Hadassah Medical School
  • University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Other Education | Completed 1974

Dr. Goren has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goren has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German
  • Hebrew
  • Hungarian
  • Romanian

Dr. Goren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Goren's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goren to family and friends

Dr. Goren's Performance

I can't believe my long term problem of spider veins has been resolved. incredibly happy!!
Kind, Helpful !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I came to see Dr. Goren with extremely bad spider veins.He wasn't sure if I would respond to sclerotherapy because the veins were so small.He did two tests over the next month and, only after seeing positive results, did he agree to do a session with me.I greatly appreciate Dr. Goren's conservative...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
So glad I made the decision to deal with the prominent veins in my hands that had bothered me for so long. It was also a great decision to come to Dr. Goren, who achieved the results I had been looking for. I would highly recommend to anyone with similar issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I so appreciate that Dr. Goren was willing to listen to me in my first appointment. His expertise was clearly evident. The procedure decided upon was very effective. I love how my legs look!!
Are you Dr. Goren?