Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD

Age Management MedicineMaleAge 55

Age Management Medicine

Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD is an Age Management Medicine Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 1996. He is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Inc.

9454 Wilshire Blvd Ste 108 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Compare with other Age Management Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Chiu with our nearby Age Management Medicine Specialists at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Chiu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chiu

You’re in the best of hands with Dr. Chiu
It cannot be overstated how truly wonderful of an experience I have had with Dr. Chiu and the entire BHPS staff. It has been a wonderful journey and I could not possibly be happier with both the results and the compassion the office has always given me. Dr. Chiu was full of personality and information and really dedicated his time to be sure all of my questions and concerns were addressed. Aiko, Veronica and Jessica really created a great vibe putting any concerns at ease. Everyone was very knowledgeable and personable which is rare and so appreciated.
HG – Feb 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
I absolutely love Dr Chiu and his staff. I was able to get an apt 7/16 and have my surgery 8/04. I have healed so nicely!! I got a rhinoplasty. The surgical team was top of the line the anesthesiologist was so sweet. He cared about my needs and the surgery was a breeze.
Aria Carson – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Choosing Dr Chiu for my rhinoplasty was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life! He totally took his time when he was explaining every detail and thoroughly answered all my questions no matter how many times I asked the same ones. His staff was so friendly and helped me throughout the entire process. Dr Chiu also made sure I had the best supplements so my recovery time was short! I had no pain at all, I had some discomfort only when sleeping and washing my face but other than that, it was an amazing experience and so worth it! I’m glad I chose Dr Chiu, he kept my nose natural and I LOVE IT!
Shadi – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
I saw immediate results within a day or two of surgery, losing 3 inches from my tummy even with all of the swelling. It's now been almost 5 weeks since surgery. As my swelling continues to go down, I'm noticing I have lost more inches (plural), found abs (I didn't know I had them), and a nice line leading into my pelvis (that "V" we all dream of). My thighs look great as well. Dr. Chiu sculpted them to look more shapely and proportionate to the rest of my body. My chin is still pretty swollen, but I can already see a significant change in my facial structure. I look more almond-shaped than round, which is exactly what I wanted. Also, when I say swollen, my face is no puffier than pre-op, but I can feel the swelling in my neck and cheeks. Most people don't notice. My entire silhouette has been completely transformed and I feel like a new person.
Morgan F – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Chiu he will do an amazing job. He's very caring and professional, he did a beautiful job when I had my tummy tuck back in 2006. I Will be returning for a touch up.
Ruth G. – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
honestly, i did a lot of research to find the right doctor. once i found Dr chiu i decided to schedule a consultation and from that moment on i knew he was going to be the best doctor for my procedure. on the day of my consultation he explained the process and the recovery and also showed me pictures of the procedures hes done. my procedure went smoothly, everything was perfect the outcome was exactly what i asked for and couldn't be happier with my results. i am still on the recovery process but after a month of having done my procedure and having the swelling and bruising go down i honestly can say that i like what i see and cant wait to see the final results in the months to come. i wanna thank Dr. chiu and his staff for an amazing experience. i would definitely go back for future procedures.
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Out of all the Dr’s I could have chosen I am so glad I chose Dr.Chiu. He has definitely perfected his craft. The whole experience I felt comfortable and safe. His staff is courteous and kind. I definitely recommend!!!
Sima – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
My experience with Doctor Gabriel Chiu was amazing, since the first day I met him he made me feel confident about my procedure. He took care of me before and after my procedure thanks to that I had an amazing and easy recovery. His staff at Beverly Hills are very kind , professional and helpful people that are there for you at all times answering and making this journey easier. I really love the results after my procedure and I feel blessed and very thankful that I found Doctor Chiu. Thanks to all of you.
Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
This is the only man I would trust with any surgery or any other imperfection I would like to enhance ??. Let me start of with the staff, is great service and always attentive your need shout out to Danielle and veronica for always being such dolls and super nice and being real and down to earth, and answering all questions.????? Next I would like to comment on the office of the BHPS of Dr.Gabriel OMG the decor, the comfort, the cleanliness and its location wow????? And last and most important of all the attention and also the detail explanation of the process and also uncomfortable process of healing and what to expect from the Man him self Dr.Gabriel C. ????? From start to finish he is available and so are his staff for any emergency or any questions that you may have?????.
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
During my consultation Dr Gabriel Chiu’s priority was to ensure he understood my objective and educated me on all options available for my desired result. He was thorough and showed me photos of before and after of those who had similar body types as myself so I had a clearer vision. In addition the environment was comfortable and staff treated me as family.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Dr. Chiu is the best of the best! Not only is he knowledgable about everything he does, he is also super warm and makes you feel comfortable. He uses his honest opinions about what he believes is the best treatment for you and does not oversell. He truly wants what's best for his patients. The reason BHPS is so great is also the staff. They are all so accommodating and helpful throughout any procedure you go through. I've already recommended BHPS to two of my friends and they are just as in love with this place as I am. I cannot say better things about BHPS
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
I went to Dr. Chiu to get a Tummy Tuck w/ muscle repair and liposuction after losing 100lbs. From the day of my consult, to surgery day, and follow ups, I have had nothing but the best service from Dr. Chiu and his team. Everyone was so attentive to my needs and never tried to up sell me on anything. They provided me with options and in the end it was my decision what I chose to go with. My results have been amazing! His expertise and years in the field show and I would go back for any other pro
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Dr. Chiu is such a wonderful surgeon. After blepharplasty 10 years ago I look so much younger. After lipo of hips, flanks and abs - I feel so much better because I look better. Thank you to all at Beverly HIlls Plastic Surgery Center
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
So it’s been a year and my breast look like they did at my 3 month appointment , PERFECT!! I couldn’t be happier with the location, staff and Dr. Chiu. I would recommend this place to everyone who wants extra care and a team that goes above and beyond all expectations.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Best experience ever. I left the office with peace of mind knowing that I was in good hands.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Dr Chiu makes me look fantastic. He is the best at what he does. Thanks Dr. Chiu.
Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Prefect, I was very pleased with the professionalism of this doctor and his staff. I will highly recommend him for any services needed. He was very informative and showed much concern about me and what I needed and what was best for me.
Martha in Granada Hills , CA – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
I've gone to Dr . Chiu a few times now, and couldn't be happier with the experience and results. Cosmetic procedures can be scary at other places, but Dr . Chiu is a true professional - he is very open & straight-forward about what will be done and the recovery process, and most importantly I trust him. The staff at BHPS is always friendly and welcoming as well. Can't recommend enough!
Olivia K in West Hollywood, CA – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Dr. Chiu is The Best, period. His skill, taste, demeanor and professionalism is top of the A list for many reasons. I won’t go to anyone else.
Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?
Although I haven't had a wide range of services performed by Dr. Chiu, I trust his guidance and expertise, especially should I decide to add in new services in the future. I see him regularly for small doses of botulinum for my forehead, crow's feet, and frown lines. I prefer a more natural approach and retain movement in all areas. He's a warm and consummate professional, who always takes the time to listen to my questions, concerns, and goals. I absolutely recommend him.
LOS ANGELES, CA – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chiu?