Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Chiu Jr

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Inc.

9454 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 1996 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.

Dr. Chiu Jr accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Chiu Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chiu Jr's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Trunk Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Aging
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Weight Loss Revisional Surgery
  • Wrinkles

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Inc. (also known as BHPS Inc), is a full-service plastic and cosmetic surgery practice, led by the surgical expertise of a renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr Gabriel Chiu.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Chiu Jr?
Dr. Chiu Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD
RecentMost Helpful
During my consultation Dr Gabriel Chiu’s priority was to ensure he understood my objective and educated me on all options available for my desired result. He was thorough and showed me photos of before and after of those who had similar body types as myself so I had a clearer vision. In addition the environment was comfortable and staff treated me as family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Dr. Chiu is the best of the best! Not only is he knowledgable about everything he does, he is also super warm and makes you feel comfortable. He uses his honest opinions about what he believes is the best treatment for you and does not oversell. He truly wants what's best for his patients. The reason BHPS is so great is also the staff. They are all so accommodating and helpful throughout any procedure you go through. I've already recommended BHPS to two of my friends and they are just as in love with this place as I am. I cannot say better things about BHPS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
I went to Dr. Chiu to get a Tummy Tuck w/ muscle repair and liposuction after losing 100lbs. From the day of my consult, to surgery day, and follow ups, I have had nothing but the best service from Dr. Chiu and his team. Everyone was so attentive to my needs and never tried to up sell me on anything. They provided me with options and in the end it was my decision what I chose to go with. My results have been amazing! His expertise and years in the field show and I would go back for any other pro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Dr. Chiu is such a wonderful surgeon. After blepharplasty 10 years ago I look so much younger. After lipo of hips, flanks and abs - I feel so much better because I look better. Thank you to all at Beverly HIlls Plastic Surgery Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
So it’s been a year and my breast look like they did at my 3 month appointment , PERFECT!! I couldn’t be happier with the location, staff and Dr. Chiu. I would recommend this place to everyone who wants extra care and a team that goes above and beyond all expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Best experience ever. I left the office with peace of mind knowing that I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Dr Chiu makes me look fantastic. He is the best at what he does. Thanks Dr. Chiu.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Prefect, I was very pleased with the professionalism of this doctor and his staff. I will highly recommend him for any services needed. He was very informative and showed much concern about me and what I needed and what was best for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
I've gone to Dr . Chiu a few times now, and couldn't be happier with the experience and results. Cosmetic procedures can be scary at other places, but Dr . Chiu is a true professional - he is very open & straight-forward about what will be done and the recovery process, and most importantly I trust him. The staff at BHPS is always friendly and welcoming as well. Can't recommend enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Dr. Chiu is The Best, period. His skill, taste, demeanor and professionalism is top of the A list for many reasons. I won’t go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Although I haven't had a wide range of services performed by Dr. Chiu, I trust his guidance and expertise, especially should I decide to add in new services in the future. I see him regularly for small doses of botulinum for my forehead, crow's feet, and frown lines. I prefer a more natural approach and retain movement in all areas. He's a warm and consummate professional, who always takes the time to listen to my questions, concerns, and goals. I absolutely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Dr. Chiu is the best! Not only is he knowledgeable about everything he does, he is also super warm and makes you feel comfortable with his treatments. He truly wants what’s best for his patients. Another reason. BHPS is so great is the staff! They are all so accommodating and helpful throughout any procedure you go through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Chiu a few times for procedures and each time, he and his staff were very welcoming, informative and patient. Dr. Chiu is so knowledgeable and takes the time to explain, in detail, what a procedure entails and what the results will likely be. What I appreciate about him is that he is very straightforward...doesn't try and sugar coat anything and doesn't oversell. He likes the idea of subtle enhancement rather than drastic changes. In a sea of cosmetic surgeons in Los Angeles,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Can not say enough about how please I am with my tummy tuck and liposuction Dr Chiu you have done an amazing job with the choice I made in going to Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery By Dr Chiu and the office girls I can say enough about them they where amazing very attentive word can not describe how please I am again thank you Girls and Dr Chiu for everything Liliana J.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr.Chiu almost a year ago . Wish I had done it sooner. I recommend Dr.Chiu to all my friends and family. He has excellent bedside manners and my results are 100% what I expected. His medical assistant veronica is always on top of it. It’s a big plus because it makes the process smooth and easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
I want to start off by thanking Dr. Chiu and his entire staff for doing such an amazing job. Dr. Chiu is very professional and caring, he he understood exactly what I wanted and delivered the greatest breast augmentation ever! My boobs are now firm and full just as I have always wanted them to be. At first I didn't think I would be able to afford such a prestigious Doctor, but they had a finance option that was just right for me! I highly recommend Dr. Chiu to those seeking high quality results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
No way to express how grateful I am with Dr.Chiu . I had a breast augmentation several moths ago . At first I was very nervous but after meeting with Dr.chiu I was confident I was ready for surgery. His consultation was very informative. He spent over an hour with me answering all my questions. Even before surgery I was able to see him for a preop visit and he was also very informative during that visit. Thank you Dr.Chiu and staff for making this such an easy journey for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
Honestly, this is the BEST place to go for any cosmetic surgery/ work. I got my secondary rhinoplasty done by dr Gabriel Chiu and I couldn’t be more happier! I wish I went to him for my first one but he was able to fix my nose to exactly how I wanted it. I also go for Botox and filler very often, he does exactly what I want. I wouldn’t choose anywhere else. Such great staff, so welcoming, and overall AMAZING ! Thanks dr Chiu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
It's been a year since I has my surgery with Dr.Chiu . I am very happy with my results. Dr.Chiu was very hands on. He explained everything I needed to know about the surgery in my consultation. During the year I had a numerous follow up visit where he explained what to expect next. If you need a detailed and caring doctor look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr, MD?
When I went for my liposuction consultation at BHPS everyone was so sweet. I felt so comfortable and couldn’t think about going any where else. Dr . Chiu explained everything and told me what to expect. Now after 3 weeks I love the result and I couldn't be happier !!Best decision I have ever made. Thank you Dr . Chiu and your staff
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chiu Jr?