Dr. Gabor Nemeth, MD

Dr. Gabor Nemeth, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Gabor Nemeth, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Nemeth is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville.

4139 Cadillac Ct Ste 200

Louisville, KY 40213

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Nemeth

See how frequently Dr. Nemeth performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy
Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
Glaucoma

Dr. Nemeth's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Excision of Chalazion
  • Eyelid Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• The Med U Pecs
  • Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Corneal Assocs
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Nemeth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nemeth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nemeth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nemeth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nemeth to family and friends
Dr. Nemeth's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
Dr.Nemeth is passionate and friendly about what he does and it show in every interaction with his patients. I highly recommended his service to everyone!!
in Louisville, KY |
love this place. Best Doctor I know. Would recommend to any and everyone.
in Louisville |
We are very confident and trust Dr Nemeth taking care of us. He is very knowledgeable and he takes time to explain his findings and plan of care.
in Louisville ky |
Wonderful people been coming here for 4 years great visit every time I come.
in Louisville ky |
You do a good job thanx for all
KY |
Awesome doctor. Very caring and very knowledgeable. The office staff is amazing. They will do whatever they can to fit you in if needed. Highly highly recommended!!
in Louisville, Ky |
Dr. Nemeth and staff were outstanding! I was in and out within 15-20 minutes and did not have to wait at all! The staff is very friendly and make you feel at home! Lastly and most important Dr. Nemeth really took great care of my eyes as they had been irritating me for some time! I highly recommend Dr. Nemeth because my experience with him have been great!
Louisville, Ky |
Excellent Dr and staff. Very nice and helpful with any questions you may have.
Decatur, GA |
Dr Nemeth and his team are just wonderful. They take great care of my family. Very friendly and flexible.
in Louisville, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Nemeth for several years as did my father before me! I find Dr. Nemeth to be an awesome Ophthalmologist as well as a very nice person! I feel my eyes are getting the best medical care possible. I would recommend Dr.Nemeth to anyone that needs a great eye doctor. My name is Alexis McClellan!
in Louisville, KY |
Great team. I've had 2 cataract surgeries with Dr. Nemeth & he is helping me maintain my glaucoma. They help with samples & discount cards for most of your medicines. They take care of you & your needs. They are easy to get ahold of if you have questions. If you need a new eye doctor - give these folks a try. Vanessa Louisville, KY
in Louisville, Ky |
Dr. Nemeth has been a fantastic doctor to my family for years. I have trusted him with my wife's eys, my father's eyes, and my own and he has always been friendly and done what is in out best interest regardless of how long it took and I can't recommend him enough. I would and have chosen him over other doctors and would do so again any time .
in Louisville Ky |
Good people like me!!
in Louisville, KY |
They are so awesome. Great in timing, and friendly.
in Louisville, KY |
Couldn't have been better. Highly recommend!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Nemeth and his staff are just awesome! Been "seeing" him for years and will go nowhere else!
in Louisville, ky |
What a wonderful experience every time. The whole staff is knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Nemeth is amazing.
Louisville, ky |
The best eye care ever! The staff is very nice and professional
in Louisville Ky |
Very good,caring people that treat u like family
in Chicago, IL |
I absolutely love Dr Nemeth and his wonderful staff. I am treated like family when I come each time. Plus he is the best ??
in Louisville, KY |
Dr.Nemeth is excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helped save my eyesight. Jamie and Judy are jewels. Couldn't find a better staff.
in Louisville, ky |
Dr. Nemeth has been the most dedicated eye doctor I have ever had. I started going to him after he found the initial signs of my girlfriends MS. He is very honest with you and will do what he thinks is necessary for your eyes. Highly recommend.
Louisville, KY |
Dr Nemeth is incredibly kind and always takes the time to educate you, which really helps.
in Louisville, KY |
My doctor and I been seeing Dr. Nemeth and his staff for as long as I could remember. They're very friendly and personable, they also don't keep you for long like orhe places. Their new office is great.
in Louisville, KY |
He is a great Dr. listens very well, very nice man.
My first visit was for eye health check up for the allergy season. Not only he took care of initial problem but also discovered other issues that I was never informed by other doctors. Now I take the proper daily procedures per Dr Nemeth's advise. He takes time wth his patient at the office visit to make sure the patient's health improves. I highly recommend.
in Louisville, KY |
Everyone here is super helpful and friendly. They make you feel like family here. I would not go anywhere else.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Nemeth is very professional and current in his knowledge. He takes time with each patient.
in Louisville, KY |
I always look forward to visiting Dr Nemeth and his staff. Very friendly, puts me at ease and interested in getting to know me personally. I would recommend his office to everyone!
in Louisville, Kentucky |
Very very very very very nice and helpful
Have you seen Dr. Gabor Nemeth, MD?
Are you Dr. Nemeth?