Dr. Froylan Gonzalez, MD

Dr. Froylan Gonzalez, MD

Urology  |
Male
Dr. Froylan Gonzalez, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital, Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital Cherokee.

790 Church St NE Ste 430

Marietta, GA 30060

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez

See how frequently Dr. Gonzalez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Disorders
Urinary Incontinence
Bladder Diseases

Dr. Gonzalez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Total Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
in Hiram, GA |
Dr. Gonzalez took the time to address my concerns and I felt much better after talking to him about my kidney issues. Great personality and energetic!
in Woodstock |
Excellent choice, could not be better throughout my treatment I have been able to find it available, friendly, very professional and knowledgeable, their explanations are easily understood, at all times can be contacted as it also has a fairly efficient staff committed to help very friendly and Respectfully.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was pleasantly surprised at how well I was received by Dr. Froylan Gonzalez. He was very professional and concerned about my overall condition. If you are looking for someone who has a heart for people and their health choose him. I would recommend his practice to discuss in detail medical concerns and treatment. He will ease your mind and help you understand your condition, I left his office feeling like I had answers to all of my questions.
in Ellijay, GA |
I originally saw Dr. Capelouto starting in 2015. He is excellent! In 2016 I transferred to Dr. Gonzalez for robotic surgery and have been seeing him since. He is great at what he does. I am still seeing Dr. Gonzalez. I was referred to this team of doctors by my oncologist who had sent her father to them. The staff is very nice and easy to work with.
in Acworth, Ga |
I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez to anyone that wants a caring and highly proficient Urologist and surgeon... Dr. Gonzalez treated my Prostate Cancer almost six years ago utilizing his wonderful skill with robotic surgery. He removed my cancerous prostate and thanks to Dr. Gonzalez and the LORD , I am cancer free. During office visits, he is a great listener and always answers my questions with thoroughness and consideration. Absolutely, I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez !
in Jasper, GA |
I needed to see a Urologist asap and Ga Urology provided a "sameday" appointment. Dr. Gonzales assessed the issue and layed out treatment options. I'm very impressed and pleased.
Kennesaw, GA |
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and after much study and review I decided to have my prostate removed. I researched local Dr's and chose Dr. Gonzales because of all the recommendations from other doctors and the fact he was one of the most experienced doctors in the metro Atlantic area in robotic surgery I made the right choice with Dr. Gonzales and Georgia Urology. My surgery went perfect and my follow up is professional yet personal! I give Dr. Gonzales an A+ review.
in Canton, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. gonzales for about 3 years now and I cannot imagine a more professional or caring Dr. who really does have your best interest in the way he treats you. I whole heartily would recommend him to anyone who needs a Urologist.
in Cartersville, GA |
Dr. Gonzalez made me feel much more comfortable about my upcoming procedure. I'm not happy I have to have it but I am very happy to have him for my doctor. He explained everything I needed to hear on the initial visit. I have more questions but couldn't think of them until afterwards and I'm sure they will also be answered well.
in Sandy Springs Georgia |
Great doctor with awesome bed-side manager. He is very knowledgeable without being arrogant in the least. Gen performed a robotic-assisted radical prostectomy for me so I know him well. I would HIGHLY recommend him.
in Cumming, Ga |
A fine doctor and easy to talk to. His office though is impossible to reach and they transfer you to someone and hang up. They make and confirm appointments and the office is closed when you arrive. The office staff doesn't care about the patients time, you need to be ready when they are.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Gonzales has always been on time regardless of the appointment time morning or afternoon. He is thorough and informative. His staff is pleasant and caring.
in Talking Rock, GA |
Dr. Gonzalez has been on top of my condition from the onset of my becoming his patient. He has made recommendations that have proven very important for my future health.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Gonzalez acted quickly to diagnose and treat my condition, which other physicians had not taken seriously. He is an exceptional, highly skilled surgeon and a warm and caring person who treated me and my family with respect and genuine concern. His staff is friendly, efficient, and professional, and they have all taken the time to answer my and my family's questions and to address any concerns we have had. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Gonzalez to anyone needing urological care.
in Canton, GA |
DR. GONZALEZ AS WELL AS STAFF ARE SIMPLY SQUARED AWAY, THEY KNOW THEIR PROFESSION. THEY REALLY HELP PATIENTS GET THE CARE AND COMFORT NEEDED. THEY REVIEW / RESPECT THEIR PATIENTS AND LISTEN TO THEIR NEEDS. THEY DO NOT JUST CHECK THE BOX. STELLAR!
in Atlanta. GA |
Scheduling an appointment was easy and the appointment went well. That said, I was very unhappy that there was no follow up to my blood/urine test. I had to call them a month later to find out that my results were mostly normal. But, my glucose was too high and I believe a good doctor would have alerted his patient to this result - as it was highlighted in BOLD red on the report. I noticed on the report that the results date was one day after my appointment date.
in Canton, Ga |
first visit. I was impressed with Dr. Gonzalez's manner and knowledge. He was professional and put me at ease right away. I was in for my yearly checkup after moving to the Canton area. I would highly recommend him.
in Lawrenceville |
Dr. Gonzalez was open and honest in his communication about my condition and the surgery required to correct it. He explained the risks and the rehab issues that would need to be done once the surgery was completed. His discussion was to the point and left me feeling extremely confident that he is the best surgeon and in the best urology practice to treat me.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Gonzalez is caring and patient. I was grateful for his expertise.
in Woodstock, GA |
Saved my life!
in Woodstock, GA |
On March 11th we had Green Light Laser Surgery performed by Dr. Froylan Gonzalez. I researched the procedure before hand and I found Dr. Gonzalez highly recommended even by the manufacture of the laser. Dr. Gonzalez is an expert in the robotics surgery. I have had no issues since the surgery and it was everything Dr. Gonzalez had clearly explained in pre-surgery counseling. Dr. Gonzalez comes with my highest recommendations for anyone needing such surgery.
in Johns Creek, GA |
Dr. Gonzalez saw me initially to consult on an incidental finding of a kidney tumor after I'd had an MRI for an unrelated issue. He was great about laying out options for me, however I felt strongly that I wanted to have the tumor removed so I would not be wondering about it during a wait and watch period. I felt very confident about electing to have Dr. Gonzalez do my robotic surgery. I couldn't have asked for a more skilled, caring doctor.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer Nov 9, 2015. My wife and I met with Dr. Gonzalez a week or so later. Dr. Gonzalez explained and educated my wife and I on the robotic procedure. He answered all of our questions with satisfaction, confidence and conviction. I immediately knew that I wanted him to perform my surgery. My surgery was performed on Feb 12, 2016 and I was home the next evening. Everything Dr. Gonzalez said would happen, happened. Feb 25, 2016, no detectable cancer. Thanks Dr. G!
in Roswell, GA |
Excellent Doctor. Very patient and understanding.
Canton, GA |
Staff and Dr Gonzalez very friendly and explanatory. No pressure, just good presentation of options and next steps.
Have you seen Dr. Froylan Gonzalez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gonzalez?