Dr. Freij Gobal, MD

Dr. Freij Gobal, MD

Cardiology  |

Cardiovascular disease is a common and serious problem in our society. My mission as a cardiologist is to be available to my patients and their families, listen to them, and do my best, along with the medical team, to provide the best management and individual care.

Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at Highline

16233 Sylvester Rd SW Ste 260

Burien, WA 98166

• Qualchoice

Learn about Dr. Gobal

To be committed to my patients and their families by providing the best care, that is supported by the highest orders of compassion, science, and new advances in Medicine.

Experience for Dr. Gobal

Gain confidence in your healthcare decisions by comparing quality indicators on our provider profiles: education, board certification, years of practice, patient experience, and now Top Care Areas, which gives frequency in conditions treated or procedures performed. More about finding the right doctor for you

Top Care Areas for Dr. Gobal by Patient Volume

Chest Pain

Dr. Gobal treated this condition for more patients than 98% of his peers nationwide.

Cardiovascular Stress Test

Dr. Gobal performed this procedure on more patients than 91% of his peers nationwide.

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Gobal treated this condition for more patients than 86% of his peers nationwide.

high

Need Other Care?

Discover how Dr. Gobal compares to peers nationwide for your care needs.

?

Where our data comes from - The data you see on providers' Healthgrades profiles comes from both the provider and public sources. The Top Care Areas section uses public data from billing claims that providers submit to insurance companies. That data is filed nationwide on behalf of the provider to either the government or a private health insurance company.

How we evaluate our data - Patient volume is analyzed by provider and compared nationally with all providers who perform the same procedure, or treat the same condition. We organize the volume data in percentile ranking from 'may perform' for the lowest claims volume to 'Very High' for the highest claims volume data. For a given condition or procedure, performance categories are defined based on 80%, 90%, and 95% confidence intervals from the average patient volume for all providers in our database. Providers identified as ‘may perform’ do not have sufficient volume for Healthgrades to create a statistical evaluation.

Are you Dr. Gobal?

Learn more about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cardiology

• Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Murmur
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Limb Swelling
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Pulmonary Valve Disease
  • Syncope

• CT Coronary Angiogram
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Aleppo
  • Arkansas Heart Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University of Arkansas Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Gobal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gobal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gobal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gobal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gobal to family and friends
Dr. Gobal's Performance
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Gobal is one of the kindest doctors I have ever had. He listens to me and takes my feelings and fears into account. He is always available for questions and/or support. The world would be a better place if there were more doctors like him. He is a blessing!
in Kent, WA |
This is the best Doctor In the world and I will recommend him to everyone.... He did work with me very professional and he did threaten me like his brother... Big,big respect...
in Seattle, WA |
he is the best , friendly just like family
in Seattle, WA |
The best doctor I have ever seen,he is my husband doctor. Thanks for everything you doing to feel him better. Thank you so much! Tima and Sevko Omerovic
in Ocean View, HI |
Excellent!
Des Moines, WA |
Dr. Gobal is gifted in both his approach to cardio health and patient centered skills. I feel blessed to have him as my Cardiologist.
in Renton, WA |
Never met a doctor that makes me feel so confident that I was in good hands. His warm greetings and welcoming attitude made me feel that he cares about me. I was confused due to sudden loss of consciousness and Dr. Gobal was so concerned that he made sure I get immediate attention. I had angiogram that went flawlessly and Dr. Gobal promptly followed up with me by phone. Thank you, Dr. Gobal. I admire you very much
in Seattle WA |
My elderly father was taken to the emergency room with heart issues. Dr. Gobal was the cardiologist on staff that evening. He was very patient with my dad who was very confused as to what was happening to him and made sure that my brother and I were kept informed about everything that was going on with Dad. Dr. Gobal's concern for our Dad was not just related to his heart condition but his mental health as well. We feel very blessed to have Dr Gobal and his staff to care for our Father.
in Harrisburg, AR |
He listen to me. After my stress test he reviewed everything and called me back. I'm alive and well due to his fine.
in Hardy, AR |
He listened and addressed each issue I brought to his attention,involved my family at my request,and never failed to greet me warmly.There was never a problem contacting him about any problem.I was at ease and very comfortable with Dr. Gobal.
in Jonesboro, AR |
I have had many physicians in my life. Only 2 of whom can I speak of as highly as Dr. Gobal. I first met him when he dismissed me from the hospital in 2014. His high level of professionalism was immediately apparent. Dr. Gobal became my local cardiologist in 2014 after my having had advanced treatment in Memphis, TN. He is a patient listener, never in a hurry, always available by phone and has a superior bedside manner. He would certainly be an asset to any fine cardiology practice.
in Jonesboro, AR |
I cannot speak highly enough in regards to Dr. Gobal. Not only was he continually respectful, courteous, and willing to answer questions about my condition; he went out of his way to help with the costs of prescriptions. Dr. Gobal saved my life. When I had the opportunity to thank him for all the he had done, he replied Fixing you is my reward, no Thanks necessary... Wonderful physician!!
in Jonesboro AR |
I have recommended Dr Gobal to friends. He quickly found my problem and took care of it...I found him to be a very caring doctor
in Van Buren, MO |
I would highly recommend Dr Gobal. He took his time with me, listened to all concerns I had, explained how to work on correcting the problem. He has a great bedside manner. I first met him in the hospital and I have seen him in his office. He wasn't in a hurry in either situation. I was told to call anytime that I had questions or concerns. His office staff is also very helpful.
in Doniphan, MO |
Dr. Gobal was a wonderful listener. He looked me in the eyes and gave me time to speak. He asked me questions about what I was experiencing, and explained everything I should expect before my procedure. He treated the nurses and staff with the same respect and consideration he showed me.
Have you seen Dr. Freij Gobal, MD?
Are you Dr. Gobal?

Hospitals where Dr. Gobal has admitting privileges

Highline Medical Center
16251 Sylvester Rd SW
Burien, WA 98166

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Gobal at Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at Highline

Cardiology Specialist