Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 75

Dr. Rosenberg

Advanced Dermatology

3650 South St Ste 306 Lakewood, CA 90712

Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD is a dermatologist in Lakewood, CA and has been practicing for 51 years. He graduated from Yeshiva U, College Of Medicine in 1968 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Rosenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenberg

2.9

Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD
Office staff is rude and condescending. Took three days to finally schedule an appointment for my father. When I called I was first in cue ALWAYS and would not have my call answered. When I finally got my call answered I had been on hold for over 45 minutes. When we attended our first appointment the staff was very rude. They explain nothing. The P.A there gets upset when you ask questions and walks out of the room in the middle of your questions. I am so disappointed in this office. My father’s primary doctor sent him here to Dr. Rosenberg and we have yet to meet him. We have only dealt with the staff and the rude, no smile, don’t ask me anything P.A. I am looking to take my father elsewhere. Cannot trust these people will take care of my father. It’s sad how a place like this in this profession is allowed to practice on patients who clearly deserve better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD?
The worst staff ever! Simply they don't care!! You call they put you on hold for ever. Finally you are talking to them asking them to be connected to a nurse or a dr for an emergency they hang up on you!! The pharmacy tries to talk to them for a refill they never pick up or call back!! What kind of medical office is that??? Dr David is the only good thing there!! Can't wait to finish Acutane for my kids and never put my feet in That office again!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg was very gentle and optimistic when he diagnosed my boyfriend with malignant Melanoma. His kind words were very much appreciated. We consider ourselves very lucky that it was found and treated early! The office seemed orderly at first and I was skeptical, but the care was very good! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD?
Worst experience ever! Do not go to this Dermatologist! From trying to schedule an appointment to the office visit, I am in shock that this facility has not been shut down. The doctor did not listen to my health history or concerns. He wrote down two names on the back of a prescription paper. He told me to look it up and do my homework. Seriously??!! Then he scribbled five prescriptions on a paper and told me to take them in to the pharmacist. I called the office put on hold for over 45 min. :(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD?
Never seen or met Dr Rosenberg. New doctor is too nervous and high strung gets upset if you try to ask questions. Always seems too busy in a rush like he's got a plane to catch. Very bad time management in office. Expect to wait a minimum of 2 hours, then they act like they have no idea why you're there. Got serious infections from their work. Really unhappy and won't be back. While I was there, a woman was screaming at them for screwing up. Yikes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD?
I've never met Dr. Rosenberg. Turns out the dr. I was seeing was someone else. Rosenberg is very old and I'm told by his staff he only comes in a couple of hours to see only cancer patients. The dr. I had been seeing left the practice. The new dr. replacing him (don't know this guy's full name) is rude (when I ask a question he tells me "silence! I'll tell you when to speak!") refused to look at infected tumor removal (he did procedure) and justgave me Rx for 2000mg/day antibiotic. Go elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD?
NEVER have seen Dr. Rosenberg in his own practice. Always see a nurse. They scalpel EVERYTHING off and send it to be tested. Moles as well as warts and skin tags. Dr. Rosenberg dropped the ball in providing details to my insurance, so I am denied a followup. Good luck in getting through via telephone! You will be first in cue, every time, before going to voicemail after a 10 minute wait! Best to go into the office for anything. I've seen better, cleaner offices!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenberg?

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
  • Dermatopathology

1968
Yeshiva U, College Of Medicine
1968

Dr. Rosenberg accepts

Dr. Rosenberg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
LACare
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Rosenberg's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection