Dr. Fredric Newman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Darien, CT and has been practicing for 37 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Fredric Newman MD, FACS

• Sat: closed

Dr. Newman accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Newman has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(800) 985-1850Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Newman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Newman is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and has been practicing for over 30 years. A graduate of Yale University, Dr. Newman was one of ten exceptional students in a class of 1,000 to earn the coveted status of Scholar of the House.Before gra...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

87.32394366197182%

Dr. Newman?
Dr. Newman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fredric Newman, MD
I trust Dr. Newman he made the process very easy for me. He made me feel comfortable from the first consultation to the post op! I got a tummy tuck and now I feel more confident and years younger!! Would 100% recommend him to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
I felt as though we worked as a team. Dr. Newman is very personable and has a very gentle way about him. Any fear I had at the beginning was addressed with a real and warm assurance that the experience would be one of comfort and the results would be pleasing. Everything was exactly as he prepared me for. I have to always remember that I am a new me whenever I feel insecure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
When i would go in for pre ops everything was very easy and all my questions were answered. After surgery my recovery was not bad at all and while waking up and even before having surgery the nurses were very nice and reassuring. I am very happy with my results so far and would recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
From the first day I came to Dr. Newman's office to the surgery to the post-op, I felt very welcome and safe. His team explained everything thoroughly with me and was understanding of my wants and needs of this surgery. I really love how my nose is starting to look even after one month!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
Dr.Newman was very thorough while explaining to me what he was going to do during my rhinoplasty. He made it very clear what my nose was going to look like after the procedure and definitely live up to what he said he was going to do. He was able to change my nose like I asked while still making sure that I still look like myself. In addition, he had experience with patients with the same blood condition as myself. I couldn't be happier with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
I am so happy with how everything came out. The staff and doctor were above and beyond what I was hoping for. I would highly recommend Dr. Newman to anyone who is looking to get a rhinoplasty!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
Doctor Newman has made me feel so much more confident then I did before. As a young girl, this means a lot to me because now I feel like I am beautiful to my full potential!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
I had Rhinoplasty with Dr. Newman about a year ago and everything has been great since. The surgery was easy and the recovery was extremely smooth. Dr. Newman really cares about his patients and makes the experience comfortable. I recommend Dr. Newman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman & Staff are so wonderful from the time you walk into the office to the best care and personalities making you feel so comfortable before and after your surgery. They go beyond the call of what you would expect
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?
Doctor newman is an expert in his own right. I have had the pleasure of meeting him and his staff over a year ago. I have continued with various inquiries and procedures - all of which leave me extremely satisfied. I have met with other plastic surgeon’s over the years and while I have felt comfortable - Doctor Newman goes over and above with his patients. He truly cares and wants the best for you. He also has surrounded himself with a top-notch team. His staff continues with the caring and delivers every time. I love them all and trust them implicitly. The Aesthetic Center is where you need to go if you are considering any procedures. As for me, I had previously had a tummy tuck after my 2nd child and after 10 years became pregnant with twins. It was after this that I decided to meet with Doctor Newman to discuss my options. I didn’t know if I could do it again or what to do. Doctor Newman took the time to walk me through my options. Of course after breast feeding 4 kid
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fredric Newman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Newman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Newman treats patients.

Norwalk Hospital

Norwalk, CT

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)